Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-23-2011, 09:28 PM   #3436
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

in school bball tournament. caught an L in the finals but we were overmatched.

Last edited by IGOTGAME : 04-23-2011 at 09:37 PM.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:31 PM   #3437
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Strangely enough a 100 pound weight falling on your forehead while you're working out = pretty damn painful. There goes my Saturday night

What tattoo do you have?

You remind me of Vince Carter
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:34 PM   #3438
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's a bull on that arm. And yeah i actually posted a split pic of me and VC earlier in this thread lol. 2 random strangers came up to me at the bar last night and said "you look like a short Vince Carter". I get it a lot
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:38 PM   #3439
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME

in school bball tournament. caught an L in the finals but we were overmatched.

Brian Cook!
Old 04-23-2011, 09:39 PM   #3440
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Quote:
It's a bull on that arm. And yeah i actually posted a split pic of me and VC earlier in this thread lol. 2 random strangers came up to me at the bar last night and said "you look like a short Vince Carter". I get it a lot

You get it because of The Rock?
Old 04-23-2011, 09:42 PM   #3441
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol nah i'm a taurus too (even tho my bday is the same day as the Rocks. a rightfully little known fact haha)

and here's that VC split screen

Old 04-23-2011, 09:51 PM   #3442
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

its been awhile
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:09 PM   #3443
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Strangely enough a 100 pound weight falling on your forehead while you're working out = pretty damn painful. There goes my Saturday night

Kinda look like a straight Richard Jefferson..............no homo.

waitwutlol
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:46 PM   #3444
B-Low
The Love B-Low

never heard RJ before. Probably cuz most people forget he exists most of the time
Old 04-23-2011, 10:49 PM   #3445
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar

Snapping a pic with my beautiful, at the time 7 months pregnant fiance.

This was taken on the day of daughter's birth. Unfortunately, I was wearing the wrong team's jersey... LOL

Are you guyanese? & Awh lol your baby takes after her mothers lighter skin
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:57 PM   #3446
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I ain't seen nothin'
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:03 AM   #3447
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

dedicated to all you ish mofuggaz.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:06 AM   #3448
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:
lol nah i'm a taurus too (even tho my bday is the same day as the Rocks. a rightfully little known fact haha)

and here's that VC split screen

? ....
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 12:07 PM   #3449
rizzy
Banned

rizzy is starting to rub some people the wrong way

llolollololool

Last edited by rizzy : 04-24-2011 at 12:09 PM.
rizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 12:58 PM   #3450
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

still havent seen a nig up in dis shit dat as fly as me
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: