Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-11-2011, 10:42 AM   #3766
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg

GreatGreg seemed to have swagged out.

Last edited by lilojmayo : 07-14-2011 at 02:38 PM.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:32 AM   #3767
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

this is when you know you've been here way too long.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #3768
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Firestarter dun grew up..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:34 PM   #3769
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

look at you all grown up. I think you're ready to move up from birdhouses and start burning down small forests
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #3770
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
look at you all grown up. I think you're ready to move up from birdhouses and start burning down small forests

lmfaoo!! I remember that haha
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #3771
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
i actually used fruity loops for 4 or 5 years prior to buying the mp. while i love it - i'll still occasionally make beats on there if they are multi-layered with lots of long samples - i prefer the tangibility and portability of the mpc. also, the compressor and eq on the MP sound mean, particularly on drums breaks i've chopped.

you use the MP in conjunction with anything else?

ah yeah i've messed with fruity loops quite a bit over the years, but never really took the time to make anything polished.

i've been looking into using the mpc as a controller for ableton, but i'm still learning what i can and can't do with the thing so i'm gonna stick with it alone for a good while. picked up a midi keyboard, but that's about it.
SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:46 PM   #3772
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
oh shhhhiiiiiitttttt
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:21 PM   #3773
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:35 PM   #3774
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

can somebody please post that shutter island poster with greatgreg's picture in it.
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:24 AM   #3775
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:40 AM   #3776
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

GREATGREG DONE CHANGED
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 11:53 AM   #3777
Mathius 2.0
F*cking Morons

Mathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputationMathius 2.0 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young

GREATGREG DONE CHANGED

He might be old enough for the CJK!
Mathius 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:43 AM   #3778
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Me & my girl today

Last edited by Draz : 07-18-2011 at 01:48 AM.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:04 AM   #3779
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Me & my girl today

'sup lil' drake

me and some friends are the HP7 premiere, i'm on the top left

Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:07 AM   #3780
Draz
Like a Baoss.

lols lil drake? aye whos that chinese girl she got some nice legs brah ill bag

btw u got the two Seven Eleven managers to ya right
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: