Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-11-2011, 01:12 PM   #3856
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Left?
EnoughSaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:16 PM   #3857
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Left?

try again
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:17 PM   #3858
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Oh shit. Reds hat?
Old 08-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #3859
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Oh shit. Reds hat?
Fail.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:21 PM   #3860
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Oh shit. Reds hat?

Nope lol

I guess the "Mr. I'm So Rad Appreciation Thread" must've gotten deleted before you could see it lol
Old 08-11-2011, 01:24 PM   #3861
EnoughSaid
#COYG

LMFAO. Appreciation thread? Oh shit.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:26 PM   #3862
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
LMFAO. Appreciation thread? Oh shit.

That was my reaction to it.

I just logged on to ISH and came into the OTC and a f*cking Mr. I'm So Rad Appreciation Thread was sitting there. But Jeff deleted it after a while
Old 08-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #3863
EnoughSaid
#COYG

Props. Thanks for the Ariana thread though.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #3864
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

No problem...everyone deserves to enjoy the greatness that is the Red Headed Goddess
Old 08-11-2011, 01:39 PM   #3865
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
That was my reaction to it.

I just logged on to ISH and came into the OTC and a f*cking Mr. I'm So Rad Appreciation Thread was sitting there. But Jeff deleted it after a while

haha I remember that thread.. you posted my pic and every1 called me bieber.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #3866
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
haha I remember that thread.. you posted my pic and every1 called me bieber.

I don't even remember why I posted your pic. But I don't know how he got my picture. The only way is if he got it off of Twitter and even then I don't remember him posting in that thread
Old 08-11-2011, 01:44 PM   #3867
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I don't even remember why I posted your pic. But I don't know how he got my picture. The only way is if he got it off of Twitter and even then I don't remember him posting in that thread

Yeah, it has to be from your twitter. Who made that thread?

I think you took my pic cuz I called you deandre jordan
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #3868
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

thatoneblackguy made the thread

And yeah I do remember that now. You said I looked like DeAndre Jordan so I posted your picture
Old 08-17-2011, 08:13 PM   #3869
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

messin around on stanford campus

poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:14 PM   #3870
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'm creeped out that you posted the same picture twice and your eyes are looking into my soul MAKE IT STOP
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: