Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #3886
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
'sup lil' drake

me and some friends are the HP7 premiere, i'm on the top left

Me and Purplech0de standing next to you
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #3887
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I dunno, I mean he constantly posts picture from the mens room. Then he head tilts in every picture with this dramatic stare into the bathroom mirror as he snaps the photo from his phone. Females are notorious for this tactic and POSE. When exactly will he take a normal photo? Then to top it off he is wearing a skully inside. All he is missing is a middle finger being thrown up.

Unemployment is a bit*h... and I just read yesterday the US Postal Service may have to literally 'shut down' without government assistance now. Looks like your future is pretty grim there GOBB.

You might as welll keep posting like a chain smoker and playing video games with kids half your age all your life living in your mother's basement.

You the champ. No doubt. Haven't seen any recent pics of you on here lately.

What's up with that.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:23 PM   #3888
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Unemployment is a bit*h... and I just read yesterday the US Postal Service may have to literally 'shut down' without government assistance now. Looks like your future is pretty grim there GOBB.

I'll keep collecting unemployment so long as you have a job. Thanks, no really.

My future is secure.

Quote:
You might as welll keep posting like a chain smoker and playing video games with kids half your age all your life living in your mother's basement.

And you might as well post photos like the kids nowadays do. Especially the female ones. Did you type this with your head tilted?

Quote:
You the champ. No doubt. Haven't seen any recent pics of you on here lately.

What's up with that.

I look the same. No change. No need to show you what I look like. Just like there is no need for you to post a photo of yourself next month in the same bathroom, same mirror, same head tilt and dramatic facial pose. I will say this tho to your credit, thank you for NOT giving us the fishy lips.

It be different if you posted in different enviroments, settings. But same teenie bopper bathroom picture? You're a grown ass man. Act like one next time you take a photo of yourself.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:24 PM   #3889
FourthTenor
Banned

FourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Did you bust a nut there...?

Dude that pic is just too ridicolz...

Youre ice grillin ur own self in the mirror while takin a cellphone pic wearing a winter cap inside a public bathroom...!! Sweet lord jebus...

Too many jokes...
FourthTenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:35 PM   #3890
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I dunno, I mean he constantly posts picture from the mens room. Then he head tilts in every picture with this dramatic stare into the bathroom mirror as he snaps the photo from his phone. Females are notorious for this tactic and POSE. When exactly will he take a normal photo? Then to top it off he is wearing a skully inside. All he is missing is a middle finger being thrown up.

"More normal". lol

LOJ just looks like a balding serial killer. Starface looks like a gay who can't dress well.

You tell me which one is less common....
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:41 PM   #3891
FourthTenor
Banned

FourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
LOJ looks a lot more normal than starface, peach fuzz hair and all.

I mean starface has ear rings in gay places and looks like he has a spray on tan in half of his pics. Looks like he's on his lunch break working as a construction worker always too. lol

The dude has to be bi-sexual and I don't mean it in the Bruinlove sense...I mean literally bi-sexual.

Hah, U make a point of showing off evrry penny u have bc it compensates for having no personality. Typical eastern euro.

I dont take pics every weekend i get dressed up to go out. Thats for facebook goobers. I take pics whenever i spontaneously feel like it on a random afternoon. I dont get dressed up for cell phone pics. Thats called trying too hard. Thats ur wheelhouse nerd
Old 09-06-2011, 01:45 PM   #3892
FourthTenor
Banned

Dolphin u have no personality. Youre plain and awkward and take pics of yourself wearing tight designer shirts on your cheesy overdeveloped biceps and holding a dom p bottle or somethig corny. I have more $ and party way harder than u, im just not a dork about it. Thats our diff. Youre a plain wannabe, generic, and a geek.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:51 PM   #3893
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourthTenor
Hah, U make a point of showing off evrry penny u have bc it compensates for having no personality. Typical eastern euro.

I dont take pics every weekend i get dressed up to go out. Thats for facebook goobers. I take pics whenever i spontaneously feel like it on a random afternoon. I dont get dressed up for cell phone pics. Thats called trying too hard. Thats ur wheelhouse nerd

I've been posting here for 8+ years....clearly have not been posting pics of every weekend I party. How do I show off every penny I have. The only pic I've ever posted that was money related in any way was me being drunk and having a couple 20's in my mouth....ya, I was really trying to come off as a baller. lol

I have a great personality. People think I'm the funniest person in the world. There's a reason I've had the opportunity to bang most of my buddy's gf's friends over time. They like me more than they like my other friends. Just because my personality doesn't translate well online, doesn't mean shit in the real world. I'm the most endearing, lovable person in the world. Never met a person who disliked me. That's a great personality if I may say so myself.

Why are all of your spontaneous pics of you in construction worker clothing? Doesn't even look like you take showers in your pics.

Gay or bisexual dude who doesn't dress well and has no hygiene.....what's the world coming to?

Quote:
Dolphin u have no personality. Youre plain and awkward and take pics of yourself wearing tight designer shirts on your cheesy overdeveloped biceps and holding a dom p bottle or somethig corny. I have more $ and party way harder than u, im just not a dork about it. Thats our diff. Youre a plain wannabe, generic, and a geek.

You're mistaking me with macmac, btw. I don't have overdeveloped arms, nor do I hold bottles in any pics. Not even gonna touch on money or partying....just know you put a smile on my face.

Last edited by Dolphin : 09-06-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:54 PM   #3894
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

This thread is starting to get interesting.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:05 PM   #3895
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I have a great personality. People think I'm the funniest person in the world. There's a reason I've had the opportunity to bang most of my buddy's gf's friends over time. They like me more than they like my other friends. Just because my personality doesn't translate well online, doesn't mean shit in the real world. I'm the most endearing, lovable person in the world. Never met a person who disliked me. That's a great personality if I may say so myself.

You think the bolded conveys an interesting personality? sounds pretty pretentious and devoid of loyalty
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:05 PM   #3896
FourthTenor
Banned

Quote:
I've been posting here for 8+ years....clearly have not been posting pics of every weekend I party. How do I show off every penny I have. The only pic I've ever posted that was money related in any way was me being drunk and having a couple 20's in my mouth....ya, I was really trying to come off as a baller. lol

Why are all of your spontaneous pics of you in construction worker clothing? Doesn't even look like you take showers in your pics.

Gay or bisexual dude who doesn't dress well and has no hygiene.....what's the world coming to?

You're mistaking me with macmac, btw. I don't have overdeveloped arms, nor do I hold bottles in any pics. Not even gonna touch on money or partying....just know you put a smile on my face.

Bah, GAYEST POST EVER !!

All the pics i seen u post ur just starin at the camera in an affliction tee. You have no expression and ur never doin anything. U look out of place. Like some weird loner who tried to be cool by buying expensi e cloghes he saw in a catalogue and presumed would be stylish. U have no moxy. Ur plIn and you constantly lie about sex and drugs in order to impress the board.

Youre so silly and cheesy id literally slap u n laugh if i saw u in person
Old 09-06-2011, 02:07 PM   #3897
FourthTenor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
You think the bolded conveys an interesting personality? sounds pretty pretentious and devoid of loyalty

Macmac looks like hes genuinely havin fun in his pixs. Dolphim looks like hes straight posin. Always.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #3898
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Quote:
Bah, GAYEST POST EVER !!

All the pics i seen u post ur just starin at the camera in an affliction tee. You have no expression and ur never doin anything. U look out of place. Like some weird loner who tried to be cool by buying expensi e cloghes he saw in a catalogue and presumed would be stylish. U have no moxy. Ur plIn and you constantly lie about sex and drugs in order to impress the board.

Youre so silly and cheesy id literally slap u n laugh if i saw u in person

Why do you always copy what I say? I call you gay, you call me gay....you never come up with anything on point....just copying me over and over again. lol

I've never worn, nor owned, an Affliction shirt. Where do you come up with these things? lol I've never read a clothing catalogue...but apparently you do. Did I mention the word gay yet?....oh wait, I did....and then you proceeded to copy me....I think I mentioned that too already....you copying me and all.

You always say I lie about sex and drugs....when have you ever backed that up.....you just say I lie. That's easy to do. I can easily say every you post is a lie. Doesn't make it so. Don't even know what you get out of calling me a liar. Does it make you feel bigger? I mean it's not like I even post really outlandish stories. I bet you'd call me a liar if I said I bought Nike's at Footlocker. "What do ya mean you bought Air Maxes? You don't have shoe stores up in Canada. Liar."

Quote:

Never said I bang them. But when my buddies gf's or my buddies come up to me saying "so and so likes you" that's not me being pretentious or devoid of loyalty. That's me being a nice and funny guy and them telling my friends or their girlfriends that. You keep fishing for more reasons not to like me....that's cool. Just know that you're fishing.

Last edited by Dolphin : 09-06-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #3899
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Never said I bang them. But when my buddies gf's or my buddies come up to me saying "so and so likes you" that's not me being pretentious or devoid of loyalty. That's me being a nice and funny guy and them telling my friends or their girlfriends that. You keep fishing for more reasons not to like me....that's cool. Just know that you're fishing.

I am honestly not fishing nor do I have an agenda. And I have no reason to dislike you. When you post about raves and afterhour parties, I'll read with genuine interest because I trust your expertise on the matter.

But when you write something like, everyone thinks im superfunny. And they all like me better than my friends. It just comes across badly. That's not the same thing as gfs or buddies coming to tell you that. That's you voicing it to us in a manner that's unlikeable.

But anyways there's no point to dwell on such a minute detail.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #3900
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Quote:
I am honestly not fishing nor do I have an agenda. And I have no reason to dislike you. When you post about raves and afterhour parties, I'll read with genuine interest because I trust your expertise on the matter.

But when you write something like, everyone thinks im superfunny. And they all like me better than my friends. It just comes across badly. That's not the same thing as gfs or buddies coming to tell you that. That's you voicing it to us in a manner that's unlikeable.

But anyways there's no point to dwell on such a minute detail.

Thank you for clarifying.

I might of come off as having an ego concerning my humour, but I only said what I said because friends tell me I'm their funniest friend. I am actually liked by my friend's gf's friends more than others though.....because I don't try hitting on them right away and say creepy shit or try touching their hands and such like some people I know. lol. If you and your buddies are all hanging out at a bar and girls would rather talk to you than someone else and you hear stories later about so so creeping her out, you can conclude she likes you more. I'm glad we cleared that up though. I don't act like a dick to my friends saying "I'm funnier than you" or "You're a creep and she doesn't like you".....but when I hear those things being said, I naturally come to certain conclusions.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: