Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-06-2011, 02:54 PM   #3901
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

It's common knowledge hippps can and will use anything and everything he can to show ISH he is the top dawg... be it women, booz, freinds, living the good life, etc.

Thankfullly, we're all past that and can see his bullshit from a mile away. We play along b/c he's a vet here... and that's just sad all within itself, but it happens every day.

We get it already dude... you're a rebel on your own... and you are cool. No need for further threads or postings skills to show you are THAT COOL!
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:55 PM   #3902
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol, that was some narcissistic sh*t, hippos. i reckon most people probably feel the exact same way about themselves, at least when it comes to super awesome funny interesting people who're actually worth spending time with -- i know i'd do. but "i bang my friends ex's cuz they like me so much more than our other friends" is seems to long jump over the 'd-bag' line by a long shot. lol

back on track, i haven't posted anything in a long time, here are some recent pics

in full flight

reppin' the next generation (never watched an ep in my life unfortunately)

ten pound balls? (that 70s show anybody?)

she is exactly the type of person who would freak out to have her picture on a random messageboard, but... oh well lol

post-euro seder, great times, great yamulkes

picnic with m'lady :)
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:02 PM   #3903
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

I said my friends' girlfriends' friends like me more than my other friends, Ridonks. I did say I could bang them if I wanted to, which I shouldn't have said.....but I don't actually bang them. Only a few.

I wouldn't have said it if I simply felt that way. They tell me that. Pointing out facts. There are many more important things in life to be humble about.

And shut up, LOJ. I tell stories. I don't brag. There are people here who brag way more than me. In 8 years I've bragged about women less than 10 times. Most of my talk is simply about me going to places and partying. That's not bragging. Just telling stories. Seriously don't see the harm in saying "Yo, I went to Miami and partied with hotties on the beach. Didn't got to bed the entire trip." How do I use booze and friends to show how "cool" I am too? Why are you making shit up? Starface copies me and then you in turn copy starface. lol. Never even claimed to be a rebel. Someone who has fun? Yes. Rebel. Nah. And don't give me crap about "seeing through my bs"....you thought that story about me coming in my gf's friend's hair was true. lol

OMG, that tool is like soooooo into himself. From now on, I will only post about how my readings went last night.

Last edited by Dolphin : 09-06-2011 at 03:05 PM.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:05 PM   #3904
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol, fair enough. less the substance and more the style that came off as uber arrogant and self-obsessed. i'm sure everybody really really loves you with all of their heart...

... i know i do....
Old 09-06-2011, 03:07 PM   #3905
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Dope pics RidonKs... thanks for sharing.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:12 PM   #3906
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
lol, fair enough. less the substance and more the style that came off as uber arrogant and self-obsessed. i'm sure everybody really really loves you with all of their heart...

... i know i do....

I love you too......in the end that's all I want. To be loved. I love everyone. Even weirdos like LOJ and brats like starface. To love and be loved brings happiness and that's important too.

*smooch*

Btw, I never realized ridonks was Geewiz's older brother.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:12 PM   #3907
RidonKs
NBA Legend

well thanks josh. all but one are from a pretty f*cking fantastic time i just had in europe over the past 10 months... definitely glad to be back in home country though.

lol, love is in the air. geewiz though? c'mon, compared to the last picture we've seen of him, i think i've got at least a slight leg up. at least i'm the older brother though.

Last edited by RidonKs : 09-06-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #3908
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Quote:
well thanks josh. all but one are from a pretty f*cking fantastic time i just had in europe over the past 10 months... definitely glad to be back in home country though.

lol, love is in the air. geewiz though? c'mon, compared to the last picture we've seen of him, i think i've got at least a slight leg up. at least i'm the older brother though.

Well you're both white, wear glasses...and have Jew hair. You def are more solid than him in body and soul.

When was this last pic? Was it the one form a couple years ago?
Old 09-06-2011, 03:36 PM   #3909
RidonKs
NBA Legend

six months ago or so, at KOEKENHOF!!! the dutch tulip & orchid festival

we went late in the season so nothing was really in full bloom, which sucked. but boy do those orchids bring out the v*g imagery. quite breathtaking.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #3910
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Well you're both white, wear glasses...and have Jew hair. You def are more solid than him in body and soul.

When was this last pic? Was it the one form a couple years ago?

Nah, more like within six months... I will be sure to post more... how about you?
Old 09-06-2011, 03:45 PM   #3911
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Dope pics RidonKs... thanks for sharing.

Hope you put on your chapstick after the ass kiss.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:51 PM   #3912
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
my sh*t don't stank, he should help himself
Old 09-06-2011, 03:53 PM   #3913
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yep. texas.

boat people. can you spot the token white guy?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:53 PM   #3914
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

and your most up to date pic is where... exactly?

Old 09-06-2011, 03:54 PM   #3915
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
my sh*t don't stank, he should help himself

Mind raped lately....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: