Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #3961
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
So what's up with the sink sitting sideways?

didnt even notice it when i was there lol. Thats not my house so its all good

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
nigg*s stealing sinks now? what's the street price for granite countertops playa? must suck hauling that shit around town trying to hawk it at construction sites

times are hard my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
damn nigga u smaaacked

what you mean?
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:44 AM   #3962
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Juggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this board

*bump*
Juggernaut_V2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:27 AM   #3963
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

DELETED... Thanks for the nasty PM's guys..

Last edited by millwad : 11-26-2011 at 02:47 PM.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:32 AM   #3964
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Had no idea we still had females on this board.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:32 AM   #3965
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

inb4 the wolves
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:38 AM   #3966
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

how old are you millwad?
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:40 AM   #3967
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
how old are you millwad?

Turned 22 last month.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:53 AM   #3968
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dibs on millwad

Last edited by blablabla : 11-26-2011 at 05:45 PM.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:55 AM   #3969
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
dips

And that is?
Old 11-26-2011, 11:57 AM   #3970
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
And that is?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dibs
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:58 AM   #3971
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
dibs
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:59 AM   #3972
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Some pics of me a la a couple of months ago, my hair is not as blond as the pics below..

Last summer in Malaga

Before first day at univ.

Newer pic after I coloured my hair

yeah right a 22 yo blonde from Sweden who knows about basketball in the 60s
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:00 PM   #3973
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Me celebrating my recent 30th birthday:

mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #3974
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
yeah right a 22 yo blonde from Sweden who knows about basketball in the 60s

I was born with a basketball in my hands and I have played all my life and I've played for the swedish youth national team and currently I play in the swedish basketball league.

And I'm a fake blond if that matters. And I don't know about basketball a la the 60's, I google it.

So being a swedish female and "blonde" means that you can't talk about basketball? I am sure I know more than you and that I would own you on the court.

Last edited by millwad : 11-26-2011 at 12:05 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:05 PM   #3975
L8k3r5
Ariana Army

L8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected posterL8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected posterL8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Damn you'll talk to ANY girl as long as she's white huh?
L8k3r5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: