Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #4006
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Millwad do you play very much basketball?

My dad played in the swedish league, my mom played and she's been a coach for 25 years. Everyone in my family plays basically and I started to play as a kid and currently I play in the swedish basketball league. Even my boyfriend plays basketball in the highest swedish basketball league so I'm a bball-geek, I know.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #4007
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Yeah, I get that now.
I removed my original post with the pictures already but people quoted them so they are still here. I am gonna ask some admin to delete it, some guys here are just sad. I've already recieved pathetic PM's..
The thirst
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:49 PM   #4008
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
My dad played in the swedish league, my mom played and she's been a coach for 25 years. Everyone in my family plays basically and I started to play as a kid and currently I play in the swedish basketball league. Even my boyfriend plays basketball in the highest swedish basketball league so I'm a bball-geek, I know.

All in one.

Yo, the smiley game here so wack I had to import from SOHH...
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:50 PM   #4009
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yeah, I get that now.
I removed my original post with the pictures already but people quoted them so they are still here. I am gonna ask some admin to delete it, some guys here are just sad. I've already recieved pathetic PM's..

Please for the love of GOD post them.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:51 PM   #4010
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yep gotta post the PMs. only way for the pervs to get their comeuppance
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:51 PM   #4011
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Nice.

Quote:
Please for the love of GOD post them.

Also, this.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:54 PM   #4012
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LOL you have to post them now omg
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:57 PM   #4013
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
My daughter at Walmart. I was thinking of some good captions for this picture.

Very cute daughter.

In that picture she looks like she would have said something like Garry Coleman said from Different Strokes show, "Whatcha talkin bout Willis"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k

but more like she said, "Whatctcha talkin bout Dad"
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:01 PM   #4014
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
LOL you have to post them now omg

I'm not interested in making this thread about me and to be honest I regret posting my pics to start with. Being a chick on this forum will always put you in disadvantage.

Regarding the PM's, it was two of them and I deleted them both so no point in asking for them because they will deny it and I have no interest in a debate about the PM's or how I look anyway. Let the thread go on, guys, I will not bother you again but I would appreciate it if the guy's who quoted my pics will remove them.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:04 PM   #4015
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Very cute daughter.

In that picture she looks like she would have said something like Garry Coleman said from Different Strokes show, "Whatcha talkin bout Willis"

Old 11-26-2011, 03:04 PM   #4016
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You heard the lady folks move it along.

B-Low/Vinsanity all fresh and clean for work
Old 11-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #4017
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Very cute daughter.

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #4018
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

Old 11-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #4019
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

You don't have enough American flags in the background.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:09 PM   #4020
B-Low
The Love B-Low

They were givin em away back at the memorial day parade and we just kept them all for some reason. You can never be too careful when it comes to proving you're not a terrorist these days
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: