Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-26-2011, 08:17 PM   #4036
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

yeah man. should be an interesting gig. i'm of muslim descent and one of my goals has always been to earn the respect of americans and get to the top.

u gotta be able to bust out 20 pullups, run extensively man, and def ace that asvab test. here are some links! The obstacle courses are a doozy too, but being a fan of basketball, it should almost be fun..

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...the_next_level

http://www.testprepreview.com/asvab_practice.htm

if all goes accordin to plan we'll return to the civilian world with pride, a hell of an expereince, that "warrior spirit/killer instinct" that kobe has lol, travel, in the -2016-ish time period (where the eocnomy will probablyt be a rockin and a rollin)

look kinda like posterize lol. whenever i see someone that looks like u i automatically think they can flo.

millwad - my moms mom is from the himalayan reigion, my dad's dad's dad is from east africa, my dad's dad has blue eyes bro idk. they associaet with bangladesh, but peeps have always told me i look half black half chinese or arab or filip or something.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 11-26-2011 at 08:19 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:20 PM   #4037
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

lol I am posterize, so I would hope I look like me
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #4038
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sorry for the big pic but this is your boi earlier today, made the semi-finals which is tonight. Nearly got my foot broken in this game by a wack defender, scored twice though.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #4039
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

me watching football a few weeks ago....

mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:30 PM   #4040
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

before or after Palmer-trade? gotta upgrade to an AJ Green or Dalton
Old 11-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #4041
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
before or after Palmer-trade? gotta upgrade to an AJ Green or Dalton

I'm waiting until they switch over to nike before I get a new jersey, so sometime next year.

This was taken right before the trade. My other choices are Cedric Benson and TJ Houshmanzadeh
Old 11-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #4042
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

mlh u look a lot younger man.. u been deaging dude?

Posterize u should come back with an assualt rifle and scare the sh!t outta the bastard who made u rock that pink bunny rabbit outfit lol. tell them wassup doc!
Old 11-26-2011, 08:37 PM   #4043
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

Posterize u should come back with an assualt rifle and scare the sh!t outta the bastard who made u rock that pink bunny rabbit outfit lol. tell them wassup doc!
only you would remember that, only you

you going officer? 2nd Lieutenant Money?
Old 11-26-2011, 08:41 PM   #4044
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

As they say, 30 is the new 20

(though I recently discovered a gray hair when I grew out a goatee )
Old 11-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #4045
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Have you adjusted to life in Tampa? I'm assuming you've made some friends since somebody had to take the pic. Still would love to go down there myself. Winter coming up and I'm not ready for it, but somehow it's supposed to be in the 60's the next few days here so gotta enjoy that.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:51 PM   #4046
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone who thinks the chick in the pix = millwad is a dumbass. When will you dudes learn?

JEFFERSON MONEy going to the Marines lookin like that? I hate reality tv shows. I think the amount of reality tv shows has brought tv down and made television ridiculously lame. But I'd watch faithfully JEFFERSON MONEY life in becoming a Marine. Would be hilarious, he wouldnt last but it would be the best entertainment yet.

Last edited by GOBB : 11-26-2011 at 08:53 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:52 PM   #4047
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Have you adjusted to life in Tampa? I'm assuming you've made some friends since somebody had to take the pic. Still would love to go down there myself. Winter coming up and I'm not ready for it, but somehow it's supposed to be in the 60's the next few days here so gotta enjoy that.

I've had a few big setbacks since I got here, but at least I'm frustrated and warm, as opposed to frustrated and cold lol.

Met a nice girl down here and have made a few friends, so I have that going for me.

The nice/warm weather is mindblowing. I'm so used to November=crap weather. Wearing shorts and being warm on Thanksgiving was definitely a first.

I'm usually the only Bengals fan at the bar on Sundays. Always see a ton of Philly fans, though. Numerous transplants. Plus, the Phillies' spring training is pretty close by as well.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:02 PM   #4048
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Anyone who thinks the chick in the pix = millwad is a dumbass. When will you dudes learn?

JEFFERSON MONEy going to the Marines lookin like that? I hate reality tv shows. I think the amount of reality tv shows has brought tv down and made television ridiculously lame. But I'd watch faithfully JEFFERSON MONEY life in becoming a Marine. Would be hilarious, he wouldnt last but it would be the best entertainment yet.

:) I'm a tough cookie, thanks for challenging mah manhood brah.

edit: Do I really look soft? thats funny lol could use that deceptive angle big-time.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:16 PM   #4049
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

It's funny, after posting my pics I've been called a tranny, a whore, fake and I got a PM asking me if I wanted some black dick... And you guys ask yourself why no girls join this forum..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:16 PM   #4050
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
It's funny, after posting my pics I've been called a tranny, a whore, fake and I got a PM asking me if I wanted some black dick... And you guys ask yourself why no girls join this forum..

So do you still want the the black dick?
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: