Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-26-2011, 10:43 PM   #4096
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
This thread has achieved a new level. One for the books.

Haha, sorry for my previous comment to you, I had to act like I was upset to seem legit because I wanted to see if more idiots like D-wade316 would fall for it..

Funny thing is that D-wade316 may be the biggest sucker of them all, dude has been feuding with me for months but as soon as he thought I was a girl he went all horny horny..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:43 PM   #4097
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice produce section Meticode.

She's getting prettyful day by day.

JUst a warning. Don't expose her to too much media or Kesha, man. Can't go off glorifying sluts and hoez and materialistic and all that sh!t.

Gotta teach the good ol fashioned family values and virtues and let em blossom.

For the future! Whatcha feeding her? I should have a niece sometime soon lol, but chillin with a year and a half old baby girl cuz. Fun to see her develop. Already see signs of manipulation and attention seeking heh
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:44 PM   #4098
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

LOL @ Millwad. I was thinking about pming you asking if this charade was srs business. Too bad my trolldar is strong
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:46 PM   #4099
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Haha, sorry for my previous comment to you, I had to act like I was upset to seem legit because I wanted to see if more idiots like D-wade316 would fall for it..

Funny thing is that D-wade316 may be the biggest sucker of them all, dude has been feuding with me for months but as soon as he thought I was a girl he went all horny horny..

Lmaoooo no worries; your post exposing these nigguhs makes up for it.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:47 PM   #4100
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

I know meticode sent you some pms. maybe some explicit pix...He probably told you he would dish his family at the slightest display of interest from you? spill it... don't be scurred.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:47 PM   #4101
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
LOL @ Millwad. I was thinking about pming you asking if this charade was srs business. Too bad my trolldar is strong

Haha, I never troll in the basketball forum but this was just hilarious..

And ehm, sorry to you guys who knew I was trolling and recieved less nice comments directed at you, I wanted to seem legit..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:48 PM   #4102
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd fukk the guys at the bottom before I"d fukk a tranny serious.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:50 PM   #4103
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Well, well looky here, Marc with a c is trying to bully yet another promising young soldier looking to do good for his country.

How many times have you done this? With Evo (who is a fantastic basketball player). With poorlilrich who is an absolute admirable young, confident, young man. With HowardDirk. With Hawker. ANd the rest.. and for what?

What pleazure do you derive you sick, morbid, disgusting, despicable abomination of an old kid. ANSWER ME YOU F*CKING SCOUNDREL, WHY DO YOU DO THIS?

For the lulz. No ones laffing. No one smirked. Nobody giggled. It was always Kwajo and TMOGE who elicited that laughter.. which leaves you...

... in the same boat as Satan. But at least Satan was charming, was persuasive, was cool, was an all around badazz. YOU HAVE NONE OF THOZE REDEEMABLE QUALITIES you f*cking juvie delinquent. You'r ejust a blakc hole sucking up all the positivity and sweetness of life and trying to bring people down to your abyss of a level.. "Some people just wanna watch the world burn." You're like gravity only Isaac Newton would never ever acknowledge you let alone take the blunt force of an apple to figure u out. There's nothing to figure out. You're a mulatto freak who watches sports and tries to hurt the feelings of kind, genuine folks like the great people of ISH.

YOu f*cking despicable HOW DARE YOU. Let me reiterate your life for u, since ur terrible self awareness is no doubt confusing you.

1970's - Gobb is born at some hoagie shop's bathroom, weighing in all crying and sh!t, placenta looks more pleasant than him.
1980's - normal looking kinda cute fellow chillin at the beach with luving parents.
1990's - Jacked Will Smith's swagger. Jacked Martin Lawrence's swagger. Tried to attack Asians and rallied up a bunch of supporters. Tried to make something of his life... nope.. too dumb. too antisocial.. too uncharismatic.. too gay.. too lame.. too weak. too degenerated.
2000's - Created a sh!thole of a lair he calls his "Control Center" where he logs on to his Intel Pentium 4 Processor trying to get a bite of flesh from the young and the naive. Briefly succeeds. Relishes all that fame and glory.
2010's - Does the same sh!t. FOR A FUGGING DECADE. Working as a Jr. accountant or a post office employee orwhatever and SKIPPING OUT ON SHIFTS trying to feel like a man by hurting starface and loj as OPPOSE to commiting to his duty like a good upstanding citizen ought to.

FYI, I'm 165 and I strictly workout for power. The ability to produce the max force in the minimal amount o ftime. I've clocked in at 8 miles under 68 minutes. I've deadlifted 380 lbs before. Benched in the mid-200s. Gone days without food. Slept in the snow naked, and walked in the lands of Saudi Arabia well-adorned. I'm a trained blackbelt in Shotokan. I was born neglected and abused with nobody lying to me about what I could be or what I couldn't. Said you get wha tyou earn. I was raised in a cutthroat environment with death, disease, poverty surrounding me at every whim and corner, and I never take life for granted. That's why my material be consistent and sweet. Providin ga service for mankind is what I do, cuz without others

You on the other hand yuo spoiled little runt lived in a f*ckin great house in a pleasant neighborhood in Philly with your sexy moms spoonfeeding u praise every Christmas. Disgusting f*ck... udont scare me.. u aint sh!t. hit the bricks pal.. go home.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You call yourself a God,
But even lowly peasants
are more valuable than u.

Hey diddle, diddle,
the fat in romos diddle,
romosexual jumped over the moon,
the lil rich laughed,
to see what a poor sport
and millwad ran away from the coon (thats u btw)

You uncultured, idiotic, unevolved, degenerate, unce fvck. You f*cking no nothing about the world aside from your little sh!thole of a sh!t hoel tone
YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE A SELFISH ABYSMAL HUMAN BEING. YOU BLACKHOLE OF HATRED OF DISGUSTING IGNORANCE. U IGNORANT ASS MUTT, U DONT KNOW SH!T ABOUT ASIA ARABIA AFRICA EUROPE OR ANTHING. All u know is staring deeply into Allen Iverson's eyes while stroking your shaft you sicko major.

PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP INFECTING US WITH YOUR HATRED.

Can I offer you some unsolicited advice? Just someone half your age. KILL YOURSELF NOW OLD MAN. DO IT NOW. THERE IS NOTHING worth living for you anymore. NOTHING. You are approaching it death.

I'll give you credit where credit is due. Mid-2000s u had it going on. So I ask you.. no I suggest.. no I COMMAND U to f*cking salvage any sense of honor you had and just erase yourself from this planet so that people don't remember you for the worthless trash you were post-2010. YOU WILL LEAVE with a somewhat pleasant taste in other people's mouths, I PINKY PROMISE U THIS.

Step 1
Take a kitchen knife. Any kitchen knife will do.
2) Take a piece of duct tape. The sh!t that you used to abduct little kids and rape them you sick pedo phukk yes not hte transparent one,.
3) Attach it to the handle of a door someway somehow (dont ask me for the deets)
4) PRACTICE your 40 yard dash and aim to impale the part of your chest slightly to the left.
5) STAB that organ that is so emptoy of compassion and kindness.

Old mutts like you have no say nor impact on this world. Leave us young dogs be.

"You can't keep a good dog down."

I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I DESPISE YOU. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL YOU ARE DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED FROM THIS ONCE GREAT COMMUNITY. I HOPE U NEVER FEEL THE WARMTH O FA WOMAN I HOPE U DIE A COLD LONELY DEATH (DUH) AND I HOPE THE GHOST OF THE PEOPLE U BULLIED MERCILESSLY HAUNT U IN YOUR SLEEP AND RUIN THE REST OF YOUR WAKING DAYS.

I'm honestly not reading all that crap. But look at you. You have no killer in you. Marines are hardcore. They dont join just to get govt money because they werent good in HS, couldnt afford college etc etc. They join because their family were from the military, they really want to be in it not just for kicks. You dont join the marines like you do one of those book clubs you're in. You dont tear the bottom of that volunteer to walk dogs flier located on the supermarket wall as you enter. Its serious business and you dont fit the part. The idea you think you can be a Marine because you want to prove Americans something is laughable. I'd be surprised if you even get taken serious by a recruit, but since they want to just get "stats" they might push you through for their own agenda knowing you wont make it. Nothing about you screams Marines. Nothing about you screams jarhead. Cut out your delusional stories here kid.

You're educated, articulate, come from both parents who are financially secure. You slept, ate, sh!t good in your life. Your dad already handpicked your future wife, your mom still cant speak fluent English. You're parents are hoping you become a doctor or dentist who caters to people of your own kind. Dr Kaurs, Dr. Singh. Not Sgt Srvingderpeet. F*ck outta here clown.

Last edited by GOBB : 11-26-2011 at 11:01 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:52 PM   #4104
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I'm honestly not reading all that crap. But look at you. You have no killer in you. Marines are hardcore. They dont join just to get govt money because they werent good in HS, couldnt afford college etc etc. They join because their family were from the military, they really want to be in it not just for kicks. You dont join the marines like you do one of those book clubs you're in. You dont tear the bottom of that volunteer to walk dogs flier located on the supermarket wall as you enter. Its serious business and you dont fit the part. The idea you think you can be a Marine because you want to prove Americans something is laughable. I'd be surprised if you even get taken serious by a recruit, but since they want to just get "stats" they might push you through for their own agenda knowing you wont make it. Nothing about you screams Marines. Nothing about you screams jarhead. Cut out your delusional stories here kid.

You're educated, articulate, come from both parents who are financially secure. You slept, ate, sh!t good in your life. Your dad already handpicked your future wife, your mom still cant speak fluent English. You're parents are hoping you become a doctor or dentist who caters to people of your own kind. Dr Kaurs, Dr. Singh. Not Sgt Srvingderpeet. F*ck outta here clown.

Looking for Joyner?
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:59 PM   #4105
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What the...
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:12 PM   #4106
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

I told you you ignraont f*cking buffoon you don't know shit about sh!t about sh!t about sh!t.. Bringing up arranged marriages yhou goddamn buffoon. Holy f*cking sh!t I knew you were an ignorant retarded azz mongoloid of a human being; but I didnt think you'd pull some 80s redneck "humor." I don't brag or boast. GO F*CKING READ A BOOK AND for once in your H.O.P.E.L.E.S.S life save up money from that infinite internet bill and TRAVEL SOMEWHERE. Is that too much of a friggin request ot ask. You are gonna die in the same place u were born, enver knowing anything else. COngratulations.. you lived the life of a guy in the 1400's when you had airplanes and cars at your disposal. Dipsh!t.

You can't . because frnakly you can't handle the truth. Are you friggin serious with that last name? Do not mention Sikhs or Hindus who I have absolutely no affiliation with. You are better off categorizing me under Ali, Fiasco, Kweli, Mos Def, Prince Naseed etc. THere are no Indians up in this b!tch red dot or feather w/o exception of vishal and a select few. Don't clump me in with those, and I wont' clump u in with successful, decent, hardworking good men. Different cloths right thurr. Capische?

I can do anything for sh!ts and gigggles cuz im a Killa. Online, offline, on the court, off the court, up there, down there, anywhere. YOu talkin outta you azz yet agin on affairs u know nothing about. You gotta pass a test, you gotta do sh!t and you're down to fight. Nothing too extraordinary about it buffoon. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill but then again you are used to making things possible impossible don't you. Same way you got your azz handed to you in Calc III by dat azn professor.

THe only thing you can cling on to is your f*cking street upbringing and even then weakness E.M.A.N.A.T.E.Z from your text. Backdown from Dasher, backdwon from hippos, backdwon from errbody and anybody. Don't start no sh!t, don't be no sh!t. Don't start no sh!t, don't be no sh!t. Next time I'm in PHILLY I WILL FIND U AND I WILL BRING U FLOWERS AND GIFTS AND MONEY to celebrate your past days of glory, SO U CAN DO SOMETHING WITH UR DAMN L.I.F.E which was a blessing you don't dzrv.

Intelligence and fortitude/hardness are not mutually exclusive. Quit perpetuating that myth. You're neither and you envy those who are adequate in both. Matter of fact, quit discouraging anyone from doing anything you goddamn ignorant bastard. Have some damn concern for others and get out of your bloody comfort zone.

I hate you but I wish the best for you. And I'll repeat myself one mroe time. Please end your life ASAP. Get out of here while you still have a modicum of respect.

Jack and jill went up the hill,
to fetch a glass of water (iggy was thirsty)
jack went down and jills leg sspread open
and out came gobbs cadaverrrr

What happened to Gobb when he ran face first into a wall with his d!ck?
He broke his forehead.

What's the difference between Gobb and a pizza?
A Pizza can feed a human being.

So GoBB, a Jew, and Derrick Rose were heading to a bar..
I don't know the rest of the joke,
but GObb's a scoundrel!

What's the difference between Gobb's garage full of dead babies and swastikas and GObb's Ferrari?
The later don't exist!

Why did the chicken cross the road?
So he could be slaughtered at a proper slaughterhouse instead of a sh!tty KFC inhumane butchery where he'd end up in a 4 piece dinner that would be Gobb's most glorious meal that evening.

You scumbag... you filthy racist ho.. you f*cking ignorant ass swaggerless dweeb. DOn't you ever think that I'm the type to support brownies. I FOUGHT FOR YOUR KIND AZZHOLE from Day 1 and will continue to do so. I know I'll receive hatred, resistance and whatsoever but it will be worth it in th eend... it will be worth it.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:20 PM   #4107
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Dr Kaurs, Dr. Singh. Not Sgt Srvingderpeet. F*ck outta here clown.

Also, J$, you're going off the LoJ deep-end of long nonsensical posts.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:23 PM   #4108
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak

Also, J$, you're going off the LoJ deep-end of long nonsensical posts.

And who eggzactly are you but a nothing-boy who just goes with the crowd.

Not an ounce of memorability lies in you, poor sire. PS - my last name is five letters.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:42 PM   #4109
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Yeah, I get that now.
I removed my original post with the pictures already but people quoted them so they are still here. I am gonna ask some admin to delete it, some guys here are just sad. I've already recieved pathetic PM's..

If I'm too late on this and you've already done it and I haven't read the posts. Please expose these guys.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:44 PM   #4110
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Settle down, children.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: