Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-27-2011, 02:49 AM   #4111
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o, that can't be true

By the way, I expected to see real PMs not some reps who are anonymous...
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 02:59 AM   #4112
alenleomessi
not what it looks like

alenleomessi has not been impressing people

alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:12 AM   #4113
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
It looks like you're playing futbol in the middle of some sand dunes.
yeah unbelievably windy and cold lol.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:24 AM   #4114
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can't decide what's been a more entertaining read.

Millwad posting the fake pics or J$ vs. GOBB.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:06 AM   #4115
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn ya step out for 7 hours and shit in the OTC gets realer than the real world out there was
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:24 AM   #4116
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

First time I came in here. Epic thread.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:47 AM   #4117
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the guy who bumped that thread
thank you
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:53 PM   #4118
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dear Gobb,

I'm sorry for exploding on you yesterday like that. It was awfully out of character and it was not a classy thing to do. I didn't have my Lipitor or Serotonin Uptake Inhibitors today, nor did I get to go outside. I was locked up all day studying vigorously for some upper level Bio Course. What I did was wrong, and it was a very ungracious thing to do to call you all those mean names, when you are in fact an admirable human being. It was good that you provided a reality check for an ambitious young fellow like myself. I see what you're doing and although it came off as harsh and insulting, in reality you're just trying to protect me, like you did with Hawker and Co.

Sincerely,
J$

Sike, I'm just f*cking joshing with you. You are a disgrace of a human being, but you already knew that. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all, you small bully. Only thing lying in your pathetic decline of a future is creaky bones, lower libido, weaker athleticism, less passion for life, a slower memory, a transition from a good Mark to good ol' Mark to creepy old Mark who nobody wants to be friends with anymore. Got any wizdumb stacked up there boy? You ready to transition into middle age!? You ready to be an outstanding influence on the younger generation!

TOO F*CING BAD. YOu have earned 0 zero 0 credibility. All your experiences, encounters, sights, evetnts, principles and whatever you had incubating in that thick skull of yours is gone to waste. No respect for you. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Kids and friends will hop on and listen to the words of neighborhood fellows who have higher status than you. I'm sorry it's a cold truth. You could be recollecting stories of summertime and stepping in pools of tar and how many brawds you've banged, but it's just one ear and out the other to these young chaps. Let's be honest here. You're a brilliant guy. YOu're witty. Your sports knowledge encompassing the NFL, NBA, and MLB is f*cking fantastic man. It probably exceeds Schwab level. BUT WHO's going to listen?

Meanwhile the corny azz rich white boy who lives three doors down the block will have eager kids, eyes and ears open, waiting to hear whatever comes outta his mouth. Jealousy will hit you from both sides like a lesbian threeway. Jealousy of the young up and rising artists who lay your 90s. Jealousy of the hardworking new generation. And jealousy from your own contemporaries + colleagues who have outdone you. Where do you get your validation from? Where is your pride? Where is your honor? You a good Christian boy. Nope. You a generous chap? A few 20$ bill to UNICEF DUZN'T FUKKIN COUNT. You a big d!ck playa. Nope... otherwize you would've posted nudes like B-Low.

Pretty soon you'll be a fukkin vegetable and you can call it a night, like you've always had. YIPPEE It'll be just like it was before the 1970's mannnnn.. nothing to worry about.. no stress.. no need to get up and cook yourself a healthy breakfast.. no need to stress about females.. or taxes or anything. Just nothing. No darkness. no consciousness. A quiet, silent death. A void of nothingness.
Ten years or so down the road.. How does taht sound, GOBB? A Dependent wheelchair. Every morning, every afternoon, every night... a damn C.H.O.R.E to try to get up and maintain yourself let alone head off to work. No family.. nothing of your own. Nothing accomplished. Nothing you can pass down to your descendants. Just a fukking internet messageboard has-been rotting away in Philly wasting his golden years like he did his younger years. Forgotten. Dead and gone. I'd wish good luck on you, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you had it.

Congratuflunkinglations

Marc *Insert Last Name Here*
He was just a dude.from Philly
1976-20__ (EAGERLY AWAITING)
Rest in Peace
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:54 PM   #4119
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Damn ya step out for 7 hours and shit in the OTC gets realer than the real world out there was
lol at this thread.
threads like remind me why i don't have/need a facebook. i get all the entertainment with threads like this.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:57 PM   #4120
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
lol at this thread.
threads like remind me why i don't have/need a facebook. i get all the entertainment with threads like this.

Haha, where have you been, man?
Good you came too late though 'cause you would expose my chick-trollin'..
Any new footage of you playing ball?
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 06:45 PM   #4121
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Haha, where have you been, man?
Good you came too late though 'cause you would expose my chick-trollin'..
Any new footage of you playing ball?

I was lurking this entire thread, so it made it even more funny. I am not one to ruin another dude's fun/entertainment, which is why i was in the shadows.

I don't know i'll be dropping any tapes anymore ( but maybe i will). But my goonz from back where i come from have to be in it. But trust me training is crazy. We do 3 different type of workouts some days. My game, strength, athletic my trainers are turning me into something special. especially speed wise, so fast now with the ball end to end speed.

I am getting evaluated by the coaching staff at my school in July. I was injured this past summer, and couldn't really take contact so it delayed it. so hopefully you will see a lot of me on TV next season.

I will have a highlight tape where i am getting evaluated on by summer. I was invited to play in the Drew League at the highest division where NBA guys like James Harden play in for the upcoming summer also. that should be fun.

Like yourself, your playing pro ball in Sweden. getting paid good dollars. There is a lot of money that can be made playing overseas if your good enough, so that's an option i am looking into. Which is ultimately the reason i train the way I do now.

But i put in the work. That's the difference between Me and Charlie Z. When JtotheIzzo tried to insult me with putting us in the same sentence. I don't want the fame, just put in the work to improve craft, and see where it will or won't take me. Charlie doesn't put in any work, wants all the fame, and thinks he is the best. I have so many weaknesses in my game, which is why I have ppl work with me to try to correct and improve it.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:49 PM   #4122
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

What's your workout like, lilojmayo?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 07:12 PM   #4123
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
What's your workout like, lilojmayo?

not fun. not fun at all. if you don't love playing ball and trying to do something with it. then there is no way someone could do this for long periods of time.
like love it like, rather play ball than hang out with hot broads that may or may not suck your **** type.

Mornings: Basketball training - to improve skill ( shooting reps, ball handling, pick and roll, iso etc) -

Afternoons: Explosive Training -to improve athletic ability we go out on the track field. run a lap or two..
sprint shuttles- 10 meters 5 times 20 meters 3 times 30 meters 3 times 40 m 1 time

plyometrics- bounding, squat jumps

weight room- deadlifts or step ups no more than 5 reps per set and heavy weight

Evenings: Weights- to improve strength ( m/w arms day t/th chest/back)

arm day:
preacher curls
shoulder raisers
barebell 8s
sull cruches
cable bicep curls
tricep pull downs
shoulder shrugs
shoulder press
etc

chest/back
bench press
lat pull downs
incline press
back extensions
rows
chest flys
push ups

etc

chest/back

I started this in mid-late september when my shoulder felt 100% finally. and all of this was created for me, by one of my friends who graduated with a sports medicine degree something along those lines. so he knows what he is doing, and the results are showing. but still have a long way to go, from where he wants me to be by the end of the program.

edit- believe it or not my workouts look something like what kevin durant and lebron do is there workouts just in different order. that's how most players train in D1, high D2, pro. so this nothing out of the ordinary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GNE9JLNJPg

Last edited by lilojmayo : 11-27-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:36 PM   #4124
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn J$ just emptied the clip on a n*gga

Don't act like you didn't read every single letter he typed up GOBB.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:10 PM   #4125
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo

I am getting evaluated by the coaching staff at my school in July. I was injured this past summer, and couldn't really take contact so it delayed it. so hopefully you will see a lot of me on TV next season.

I will have a highlight tape where i am getting evaluated on by summer. I was invited to play in the Drew League at the highest division where NBA guys like James Harden play in for the upcoming summer also. that should be fun.

Like yourself, your playing pro ball in Sweden. getting paid good dollars. There is a lot of money that can be made playing overseas if your good enough, so that's an option i am looking into. Which is ultimately the reason i train the way I do now.

Sounds great man, glad you are taking basketball seriously. I don't know how good you are nowadays but it seems you are giving it all and even though I wasn't a big fan of your skillset back in the days I could still tell you could be good if you would get humble and if you'd get great work ethic - like now.

The salary ain't the best in the swedish basketball league but I can't whine really because I still get money and I make it easily around without having to take any student loans for univ..

If you become good enough and if you would consider the swedish basketball league in the future I may be able to help you, if you'd be good enough. I know some people. Most of the americans I've played with are straight from college and they play here for one year to get some eyes from bigger leagues and then they're gone so it's a good way of going and the americans get fairly good salaries. We've had guys like Tommy Adams (currently in Poland), Anthony Grundy (played some games for Atlanta Hawks, Derrick Tarver (who currently gets ALOT of money in Iran), Jerome Coleman (currently in Ukraine) etc who played in our league and then left for bigger contracts.

Hope you achieve your goals with basketball man.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: