Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-26-2011, 11:50 PM   #4111
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Settle down, children.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:16 AM   #4112
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
You look like Charlize Theron - LeBron23

Shiiit sorry for everything - D-wade316

Wanna ****? - Someone who didn't leave name

U made me go hard - Euroleague

And then I got negged by 5 people writing stuff like ""Likk a puzzy", "swedish wh0re" etc..
I didn't rep you, b1tch
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:19 AM   #4113
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Haha, sorry for my previous comment to you, I had to act like I was upset to seem legit because I wanted to see if more idiots like D-wade316 would fall for it..

Funny thing is that D-wade316 may be the biggest sucker of them all, dude has been feuding with me for months but as soon as he thought I was a girl he went all horny horny..
LOL @ this fagggeeettt, and I just love the irony!
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:22 AM   #4114
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode

Meticode: The Cavaliers are going to win 20 games this year!

Meticode's Daughter: Nigga please
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:42 AM   #4115
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Meticode: The Cavaliers are going to win 20 games this year!

Meticode's Daughter: Nigga please
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:49 AM   #4116
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o, that can't be true

By the way, I expected to see real PMs not some reps who are anonymous...
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:59 AM   #4117
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 02:12 AM   #4118
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
It looks like you're playing futbol in the middle of some sand dunes.
yeah unbelievably windy and cold lol.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 02:24 AM   #4119
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can't decide what's been a more entertaining read.

Millwad posting the fake pics or J$ vs. GOBB.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:06 AM   #4120
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn ya step out for 7 hours and shit in the OTC gets realer than the real world out there was
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:24 AM   #4121
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

First time I came in here. Epic thread.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:47 AM   #4122
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the guy who bumped that thread
thank you
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:53 PM   #4123
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dear Gobb,

I'm sorry for exploding on you yesterday like that. It was awfully out of character and it was not a classy thing to do. I didn't have my Lipitor or Serotonin Uptake Inhibitors today, nor did I get to go outside. I was locked up all day studying vigorously for some upper level Bio Course. What I did was wrong, and it was a very ungracious thing to do to call you all those mean names, when you are in fact an admirable human being. It was good that you provided a reality check for an ambitious young fellow like myself. I see what you're doing and although it came off as harsh and insulting, in reality you're just trying to protect me, like you did with Hawker and Co.

Sincerely,
J$

Sike, I'm just f*cking joshing with you. You are a disgrace of a human being, but you already knew that. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all, you small bully. Only thing lying in your pathetic decline of a future is creaky bones, lower libido, weaker athleticism, less passion for life, a slower memory, a transition from a good Mark to good ol' Mark to creepy old Mark who nobody wants to be friends with anymore. Got any wizdumb stacked up there boy? You ready to transition into middle age!? You ready to be an outstanding influence on the younger generation!

TOO F*CING BAD. YOu have earned 0 zero 0 credibility. All your experiences, encounters, sights, evetnts, principles and whatever you had incubating in that thick skull of yours is gone to waste. No respect for you. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Kids and friends will hop on and listen to the words of neighborhood fellows who have higher status than you. I'm sorry it's a cold truth. You could be recollecting stories of summertime and stepping in pools of tar and how many brawds you've banged, but it's just one ear and out the other to these young chaps. Let's be honest here. You're a brilliant guy. YOu're witty. Your sports knowledge encompassing the NFL, NBA, and MLB is f*cking fantastic man. It probably exceeds Schwab level. BUT WHO's going to listen?

Meanwhile the corny azz rich white boy who lives three doors down the block will have eager kids, eyes and ears open, waiting to hear whatever comes outta his mouth. Jealousy will hit you from both sides like a lesbian threeway. Jealousy of the young up and rising artists who lay your 90s. Jealousy of the hardworking new generation. And jealousy from your own contemporaries + colleagues who have outdone you. Where do you get your validation from? Where is your pride? Where is your honor? You a good Christian boy. Nope. You a generous chap? A few 20$ bill to UNICEF DUZN'T FUKKIN COUNT. You a big d!ck playa. Nope... otherwize you would've posted nudes like B-Low.

Pretty soon you'll be a fukkin vegetable and you can call it a night, like you've always had. YIPPEE It'll be just like it was before the 1970's mannnnn.. nothing to worry about.. no stress.. no need to get up and cook yourself a healthy breakfast.. no need to stress about females.. or taxes or anything. Just nothing. No darkness. no consciousness. A quiet, silent death. A void of nothingness.
Ten years or so down the road.. How does taht sound, GOBB? A Dependent wheelchair. Every morning, every afternoon, every night... a damn C.H.O.R.E to try to get up and maintain yourself let alone head off to work. No family.. nothing of your own. Nothing accomplished. Nothing you can pass down to your descendants. Just a fukking internet messageboard has-been rotting away in Philly wasting his golden years like he did his younger years. Forgotten. Dead and gone. I'd wish good luck on you, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you had it.

Congratuflunkinglations

Marc *Insert Last Name Here*
He was just a dude.from Philly
1976-20__ (EAGERLY AWAITING)
Rest in Peace
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #4124
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Damn ya step out for 7 hours and shit in the OTC gets realer than the real world out there was
lol at this thread.
threads like remind me why i don't have/need a facebook. i get all the entertainment with threads like this.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:57 PM   #4125
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
lol at this thread.
threads like remind me why i don't have/need a facebook. i get all the entertainment with threads like this.

Haha, where have you been, man?
Good you came too late though 'cause you would expose my chick-trollin'..
Any new footage of you playing ball?
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: