Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #4141
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Do you even play basketball competitively?
down-syndrome statement of the year?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:41 PM   #4142
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
No he does all of that for shits and giggles.

1. He posts on ISH.

2. Some people view "competitively" differently. Like community college or D3...eh that's a stretch. Wouldn't really call a low level like that "competitive."

3. He said he went to USC at some point during his ISH career. Pretty sure he doesn't play on the basketball team. If he does, sweet.

Last edited by Balla_Status : 11-28-2011 at 10:44 PM.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:29 PM   #4143
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
1. He posts on ISH.

2. Some people view "competitively" differently. Like community college or D3...eh that's a stretch. Wouldn't really call a low level like that "competitive."

3. He said he went to USC at some point during his ISH career. Pretty sure he doesn't play on the basketball team. If he does, sweet.

since when is any form of college basketball "low level" and not "competitive" ? have u ever watched a jc basketball game before?
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:06 AM   #4144
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
since when is any form of college basketball "low level" and not "competitive" ? have u ever watched a jc basketball game before?
I go to a lot of D3 games. The best D3 players are just as good as some of the D1 guys I know who play at low D1 mid-majors. I know players at D1 schools Wagner U and Monmouth U and have seen D3 guys just as good so yeah, can't discredit D3 ball.

http://www.rutgersnewarkathletics.co...24&path=mbball

I seen that guy hit 9/13 threes in a game, little brothers/sisters of the other team's players were getting his autograph
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:51 AM   #4145
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good to see you are doing it well bro, we need to keep our conversation for some updates OJ
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:40 AM   #4146
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak

Pretty much. I played D3 and have friends playing overseas right now in various leagues. I also know people from JC that transferred D1 and are playing overseas(one was invited to multiple draft camps). His whole entire squad went D1, they just didn't get competitive before they transferred.

I will say this about lilOJ...he seems to place too much significance of the work he puts in, like no one else is doing it. His workouts sounds very NORMAL.

Quote:
i shoot about 97% from the Ft line now when i practice

it is just stuff like this that kinda makes me laugh. But more power to ya. I hope you can walk on to the USC team. Just make sure you keep your academics up(not saying that you aren't doing it now) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketball4life
down-syndrome statement of the year?

is it really though? has he ever played high school or colllege. Sounds like a summer league guy to me. And there are very few summer leagues that are like the real thing basketball wise. talent maybe higher in some summer leagues but the game is different.

Last edited by IGOTGAME : 11-29-2011 at 10:49 AM.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:32 PM   #4147
winwin
Free Kosovo

winwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin

Gobb's first orgasm.
winwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:38 PM   #4148
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
I enjoyed that synopsis thoroughly Gobb, but I don't play COD. Still though its good to see that dramatic flair u once had.

AND WHO. THE. F*CK. ARE. YOU. to discern whether someone is ethered or not? You don't even know Nas. F*cking dirt dum failure. Since when did a quick glance at someone reveal their entire character and corresponding capabilities? But then again we're dealing with, by all means, the most racist huamn being. Yep, you heard it here again. IT's not whites, blacks, latinos, or eskimos who hate others the most. It has, was, and will always be a sect of Asians who perceived others as barbarians.

You are even worse than Gobb. You're an underachieving nitwit little f*cking small-d!cked basturd who's a disgrace. Go fvcking rebel against your parents and attempt to be accepted by a diff community. WHat's sad is that Rezznor and Jet are up here providing FANTASTIC role models for the entire AZN community, but somehow, someway you done fukkin skipped over all the sh!t needed to become a respectable man. How could you do that you shortsighted bastard? You are the MISCENEGATED EMBODIMENT of the American loser that plagues the boards these days. I hate to reiterate Starface's consistent astute criticisms, but laziness, stupidity, worthlessness, devoid of masculinity, lackadaisal, nincompoope. These and more apply to your faggot azz.

I'm still baffled at how you think you are worthy of the life bestowed upon you. Friggin jacking off your skinny widdle weiner. Do your socks a favor and KEEP YOUR SEED OUTTA IT! Nobody wants your baby batter until you prove that you're a real man and not just a pretender. N.O.B.O.D.Y! Not the sink, not the toilet, not the lowliest of girls, and certainly not your moms after picking that stuff up at the bottom of the laundry stack. Sticky stuckey.

You come here and I see your worthelss avatar and I pray that I see something worthwhile coming from your mouth but its just lifeless negativity. The type of person to go "meh" over and over again.

I want your soul, motherfukker. I wanna take you and transform you into a beast. Please allow me to guide you on the path of greatness? I bid you adieu!

Take notes people:

This is the real young buck that has the e-bility to de-throne the LOJ. He mega i-LL ... please believe
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:09 PM   #4149
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here

how the fck J$ assisinate GOBB and no one mentions it? this thread oughta be bumped 24/7, this is fkn straight up internet murder.
verylegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:19 PM   #4150
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
:) I'm a tough cookie, thanks for challenging mah manhood brah.

edit: Do I really look soft? thats funny lol could use that deceptive angle big-time.
in that swim gear you looked pretty lean, not soft by any means. whats your bf?

and holy sh*T idk whta parts to bold on your replies to gobb, got a young mexican rolling over here, curing his depression and sh*t.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:20 PM   #4151
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by verylegit
how the fck J$ assisinate GOBB and no one mentions it? this thread oughta be bumped 24/7, this is fkn straight up internet murder.

lol don't let the homer glasses fool u man tho i appreciate da support

the man handled it perfectly... just quickly set aside the meat of it and went on with business. i was more like a ranting ex-gf back there man... the more u consider the material the harder it will sink in and lower the self-esteem. he didnt care to acknowledge and therefore he advanced by ignorance.

i think the only way to really penetrate his abyss of a soul would be to personally degarde him in philly in front of his boys. brevity is the soul of wit.

till then...

pending plans...
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:22 PM   #4152
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
I enjoyed that synopsis thoroughly Gobb, but I don't play COD. Still though its good to see that dramatic flair u once had.

AND WHO. THE. F*CK. ARE. YOU. to discern whether someone is ethered or not? You don't even know Nas. F*cking dirt dum failure. Since when did a quick glance at someone reveal their entire character and corresponding capabilities? But then again we're dealing with, by all means, the most racist huamn being. Yep, you heard it here again. IT's not whites, blacks, latinos, or eskimos who hate others the most. It has, was, and will always be a sect of Asians who perceived others as barbarians.

You are even worse than Gobb. You're an underachieving nitwit little f*cking small-d!cked basturd who's a disgrace. Go fvcking rebel against your parents and attempt to be accepted by a diff community. WHat's sad is that Rezznor and Jet are up here providing FANTASTIC role models for the entire AZN community, but somehow, someway you done fukkin skipped over all the sh!t needed to become a respectable man. How could you do that you shortsighted bastard? You are the MISCENEGATED EMBODIMENT of the American loser that plagues the boards these days. I hate to reiterate Starface's consistent astute criticisms, but laziness, stupidity, worthlessness, devoid of masculinity, lackadaisal, nincompoope. These and more apply to your faggot azz.

I'm still baffled at how you think you are worthy of the life bestowed upon you. Friggin jacking off your skinny widdle weiner. Do your socks a favor and KEEP YOUR SEED OUTTA IT! Nobody wants your baby batter until you prove that you're a real man and not just a pretender. N.O.B.O.D.Y! Not the sink, not the toilet, not the lowliest of girls, and certainly not your moms after picking that stuff up at the bottom of the laundry stack. Sticky stuckey.

You come here and I see your worthelss avatar and I pray that I see something worthwhile coming from your mouth but its just lifeless negativity. The type of person to go "meh" over and over again.

I want your soul, motherfukker. I wanna take you and transform you into a beast. Please allow me to guide you on the path of greatness? I bid you adieu!

dang. You alright?
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:27 PM   #4153
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by verylegit

WTFTBW!?!?!?!?

LOL.... that's something you don't understand .... there's a very small circle of posters that no matter what, they ISHink just comes with the terrirtority,. nah meanah
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:29 PM   #4154
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

Quote:
lol don't let the homer glasses fool u man tho i appreciate da support

the man handled it perfectly... just quickly set aside the meat of it and went on with business. i was more like a ranting ex-gf back there man... the more u consider the material the harder it will sink in and lower the self-esteem. he didnt care to acknowledge and therefore he advanced by ignorance.

i think the only way to really penetrate his abyss of a soul would be to personally degarde him in philly in front of his boys. brevity is the soul of wit.

till then...

pending plans...
reading that lowered my self esteem yo

u got me hooked on reading your workout advice. i thought i had it all figured out following the basic workout split posted on bb faq but that seems more geared towards aesthetics. ever since you said you had a 4.7 40, my erection hasnt gone down. any basic weekly workout recommended tailored for speed/explosion? my diet is in check, taking a multi, fish oil. a little later down the road when i begin to maintain, i'll broaden my food consumption but for now it's just dry ass chicken and egg whites(most simplest to cook and cheap).
Old 11-29-2011, 10:42 PM   #4155
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

J$ is the most entertaining guy I've encountered on the internet, he continually proves this to me.

For being 21 years old, the guy is a bona fide genius and all people should strive that huge of a reservoir of well-rounded knowledge for a lifetime let alone a college age dude. He not only sh!t on GOBB, he ciphered a septic tank into his bed sheets.

I take this shot in your honor, sir.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: