Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-01-2011, 08:49 AM   #4171
sundizz
Local High School Star

sundizz has decent reputationsundizz has decent reputation
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
you look just like a friend of mine. separated at birth?

I don't see it?
sundizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #4172
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
blow what happened to the dangelo braids them things was sexy

I haven't had braids since 2001
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:36 PM   #4173
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

damn Brandon, you gotta big ass forehead
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:31 PM   #4174
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by verylegit
how the fck J$ assisinate GOBB and no one mentions it? this thread oughta be bumped 24/7, this is fkn straight up internet murder.

Duck Tales, but coming from you I wouldnt expect you to say otherwise.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #4175
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Dizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat cool

both Gobb and J$ brought the heat..

but Gobb can drop fire in 1 bar.. J$ needs a fukkin essay
Dizzle-2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #4176
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
Yeah looking forward to it.

damn though, i came into this thread just to pop in a "lol" at the antics and then i get the haters coming at full swarm.

All I did was respond to millwad, asking where I have been. I said working on my game, then ace23 asking what workouts i do. So i responded with that. J$ gave me advice, so i took that in.That's about it. My workouts are standard (Younggrease) pretty sure I said that at the very end of that post. Not the best with words, but i used the ft example to show to millwad to show the improvement in my game now, compared to a when he remembers me. It wasn't meant to be taken literally.

Again.... obviously i wouldn't be doing what I do, unless there was a big prize in sight in my eyes ( realistic prize) . . I'm doing it my way, everything is going according to plan. A few bumps along the way ( like being injured all summer) but mehh shyt happens. I get my chance to showout soon ( finally) , i'm going to do just that ( hopefully). Then the rest will be a domino effect.

Imma handle mine. and my goonz will be coming with me for the ride because i'll never forget where I came from.

Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:43 PM   #4177
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo

This guy will be the next Martin Luther King.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:45 PM   #4178
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
This guy will be the next Martin Luther King.

And Herman will be the next president.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #4179
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Who looks most ghetto-booty-licious-delicious?

millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:45 AM   #4180
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

basketball4life posted my pic and didnt even acknowledge me..... I know I put on weight and permed my fro but i aint ashamed.... I am the one in the blue

Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:04 AM   #4181
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, the memories of the Swaggerless Manatee.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:05 AM   #4182
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LilOJ I would totally **** that black chick in your homie photo
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #4183
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Posted this in another thread. \

LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:31 AM   #4184
StusOneGoodEye
Boo-yaah!

StusOneGoodEye is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i knew you were a female but i pictured a saggy 35+ dyke
StusOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:37 AM   #4185
StusOneGoodEye
Boo-yaah!

StusOneGoodEye is starting to rub some people the wrong way

raj the dodge's hat This ain't baseball my man. i don't understand the whole deal about bending the brim.
StusOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: