Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-02-2011, 02:51 PM   #4201
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
Me and my hunting partner at a falconry festival some days ago.....

Didn't you post the same exact pic a long time ago? Btw that kid doesn't look like he can catch shit for prey. You should get a new hunting partner.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:52 PM   #4202
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I shoulda got a falcon
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:53 PM   #4203
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Didn't you post the same exact pic a long time ago?

Maybe another one. This was taken last weekend.
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:53 PM   #4204
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Maybe another one. This was taken last weekend.
Ah alright, my bad.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:53 PM   #4205
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Me and my hunting partner at a falconry festival some days ago.....

If you get into falconry, you should expect that the falcon might pick your eyes out of your orbits.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:54 PM   #4206
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I shoulda got a falcon

state farm reference?
verylegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:55 PM   #4207
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
If you get into falconry, you should expect that the falcon might pick your eyes out of your orbits.

Not really. Mostly just scratched hands and that's it.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #4208
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Very cool.

Beautiful creatures right there. The fastest and most apex predators of the bird of prey kingdom.

Don't know why we hold eagles up so highly...
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:35 PM   #4209
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
how much have you spent on this hobby so far? initial purchase? training? maintenance?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #4210
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

[IMG][/IMG]

A mate's birthday party in central. I'm the guy kneeling down.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #4211
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
how much have you spent on this hobby so far? initial purchase? training? maintenance?

Ufff. Very difficult for me to answer this question with excat number because I really don't know. A lot probably, but for me it was 100% worth it every single cent I spent. Also, I wouldn't call falconry a ''hobby'' because it's almost like a very ''busy job'' except that you do if for free because it's something you love the most.

Keeping a bird of prey is also soo much more than just having a dog or a cat. There are so many things which come with the territory, like breeding food for falcons(quails, pigeons, chickens,..) cuz you can't just go to the store and buy food for a falcon like you can for a dog or a parrot, at least not in my country. You also have to be very careful what food you choose for your falcon(high in calories) cuz these are the fastest hunting machines in the world and need quality fuel.

Then there is all the equipment which I mostly purchased in foreign countries(Italy, Middle East, UK, Germany,...) and again in my country you can not buy even one single piece of equipment. Things like hoods, gloves, lures, telemetry(very expensive!), vests, incubators if you're a breeder,....

Price of falcons varies from 500$ to 100.000$ for white gyrfalcons from up north. My falcons are worth around 1500-2000$ each, but I also breed them every year so I can keep them for free and sell the rest.

One more pic from the hunt....

Last edited by LBJ 23 : 12-02-2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:42 PM   #4212
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Ufff. Very difficult for me to answer this question with excat number because I really don't know. A lot probably, but for me it was 100% worth it every single cent I spent. Also, I wouldn't call falconry a ''hobby'' because it's almost like a very ''busy job'' except that you do if for free because it's something you love the most.

Keeping a bird of prey is also soo much more than just having a dog or a cat. There are so many things which come with the territory, like breeding food for falcons(quails, pigeons, chickens,..) cuz you can't just go to the store and buy food for a falcon like you can for a dog or a parrot, at least not in my country. You also have to be very careful what food you choose for your falcon(high in calories) cuz these are the fastest hunting machines in the world and need quality fuel.

Then there is all the equipment which I mostly purchased in foreign countries(Italy, Middle East, UK, Germany,...) and again in my country you can not buy even one single piece of equipment. Things like hoods, gloves, lures, telemetry(very expensive!), vests, incubators if you're a breeder,....

Price of falcons varies from 500$ to 100.000$ for white gyrfalcons from up north. My falcons are worth around 1500-2000$ each, but I also breed them every year so I can keep them for free and sell the rest.

One more pic from the hunt....

awesome man. so when are you gonna upgrade to hunting wolves?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWFtW...eature=related
Old 12-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #4213
rezznor
Nosetradamus

you forgot to include pictures from your blooper reel lol

Old 12-02-2011, 05:01 PM   #4214
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

Quote:
awesome man. so when are you gonna upgrade to hunting wolves?

When it comes to eagles this scenario which Jasi mentioned is higly possible!

''If you get into falconry, you should expect that the falcon might pick your eyes out of your orbits.''

I've seen falconers from Austria with only one eye like pirates because eagle ripped out their eye cuz they didn't hold jesses strong enough. Or falconers with pierced hands cuz eagle grabbed their hand instead of piece of meat.

So I won't play with them for now and will keep my focus on falcons....

Last edited by LBJ 23 : 12-02-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:10 PM   #4215
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

[quote=rezznor]you forgot to include pictures from your blooper reel lol

Also, no eagle is capable of this kind of style. Check the video, it's very good. That's why falcons are my number 1 choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRpgx...eature=related

Last edited by LBJ 23 : 12-02-2011 at 05:26 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: