Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-12-2011, 03:25 AM   #4276
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
the doctor i'm interning under and i on his raft in huntington harbor. his family's got money for days, they have their own dock and boat (besides the raft). the big huntington boat parade came came right past his house in the harbor. i'm on the right...and yeah he's a young doctor lol

doctors as in MD's?
Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:37 AM   #4277
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobr
doctors as in MD's?
OD, he's a doctor of optometry. that's the profession i'm trying to get into
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #4278
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young

Wow you two are so cute together.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #4279
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Im the doctor. Halloween party
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #4280
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21

Im the doctor. Halloween party

HOLY SHEEET! U GOT A HUGE FOREHEAD!
Are you somali?
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #4281
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Are you somali?

i dont think my forehead is that big

my hairline is receeding though and im only 20. its gonna look like lebrons by the time i turn 24-25 .

And no i aint no somali
Old 12-12-2011, 08:55 PM   #4282
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
And no i aint no somali
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:11 PM   #4283
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Are you somali?
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:13 PM   #4284
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

hammer2010 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
i dont think my forehead is that big

my hairline is receeding though and im only 20. its gonna look like lebrons by the time i turn 24-25 .

And no i aint no somali

It's all good brah. I'm 23 and my shit's been receeding since 19.
hammer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:52 PM   #4285
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

This girl BAAAAAAAD son.

Last edited by hammer2010 : 12-12-2011 at 10:56 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #4286
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Show off your best looking female friend

cool dude
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:26 PM   #4287
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer2010

This girl BAAAAAAAD son.

Tits.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #4288
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Tits.

Those cannons cost me the best relationship of my life with an absolutely beautiful and amazing girl.

Old 12-13-2011, 01:21 AM   #4289
PistonsFan#21
College star

Quote:
It's all good brah. I'm 23 and my shit's been receeding since 19.

i dont mind rocking the bald look whenever i feel its gonna be the time though so im not too worried about it
Old 12-13-2011, 01:25 AM   #4290
Applause
Serious playground baller

Applause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

Applause is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: