Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-17-2012, 01:32 AM   #4336
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

preview of NBC's "Awake" -- definithely not a sitcom. I play a pen1s doctor in episode 10
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:04 AM   #4337
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My godson and I

Pretty sure this was during a drunk ghostwalk type deal in the MD hills
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:19 AM   #4338
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
Oh damn some Internet fools really take it personal on teh interwebs. I mean I understand you feel insecure about somebody you see everyday. But on Teh Interwebs

god damn son of a biatch

..bear in mind I only take pictures when usualy I am usually drunk already

Drunk? At the zoo? U retarded?
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:21 AM   #4339
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

hammer2010 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady

My godson and I

Why do you have a godson? You look retarded.
hammer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:26 AM   #4340
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer2010
Why don't you post a pic before you start bashing others?
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:28 AM   #4341
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Why do I have a godson? What a dumb question. Hmmm.... maybe because ppl love and respect me

Second portion does not need to be dignified

Last edited by ROCSteady : 01-17-2012 at 02:37 AM.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:30 AM   #4342
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Why do I have a godson? What a dumb question. Hmmm.... maybe because ppl love and respect me

Second portion does not to be dignified

Chill it was a joke. I was first gonna say cute Godson but the troll in me won out. Sorry man.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:30 AM   #4343
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

My godson and I

sick tape up and fitted, brah
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:33 AM   #4344
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Why don't you post a pic before you start bashing others?

As copied and pasted from a couple pages back.

This girl BAAAAAAAD son.

Old 01-17-2012, 02:36 AM   #4345
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
As copied and pasted from a couple pages back.

This girl BAAAAAAAD son.

Fair enough, who the chick? She kinda fly still.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:42 AM   #4346
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Fair enough, who the chick? She kinda fly still.

Just an annoying girl that if she wasn't fine as balls I would never have her around. She's a typical ignorant girl.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:44 AM   #4347
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapallaz
Drunk? At the zoo? U retarded?

it might seem like a zoo to you and I but here's a couple of facts about gypsies:

1) it is common for gypsy parents to abandon their offspring inside bear cages. If they don't survive, good riddance one less gypsy, but if they make it, then they've acquired the necessary tools that an adult gypsy requires to make an earnest living; ie training dancing bears to juggle while the remaining members of the troupe steal coin purses and wallets from the various onlookers.

2) Gypsies are distant mutated half breed cousins to humans. A gypsy that isn't a raging alcoholic is really no gypsy at all, he is just filth without a purpose. The gypsy needs alcohol because it is it's main form of sustenance, his blood level requires a minimum of 10% liquor at all times. By 11am, if a gypsy hasn't had at least one 40oz bottle of vodka, he is considered a social deviant and thrown out of the troupe. Without his father-brothers and mother-sisters, a gypsy is lost, can't keep his alcohol blood-level high enough, and withers away.... finally getting eaten by his sworn enemies, the wild russian wolf of the north.

Btw this is all taken straight from a documentary I've watched on gypsies, directed and produced by Johnny Depp.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:49 AM   #4348
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Quote:
Just an annoying girl that if she wasn't fine as balls I would never have her around. She's a typical ignorant girl.

Hope you smashed that.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:52 AM   #4349
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Quote:
Chill it was a joke. I was first gonna say cute Godson but the troll in me won out. Sorry man.

It's all good, I didn't even take offense. It's just, how do you even respond to that particular comment
Old 01-17-2012, 04:51 PM   #4350
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

'

dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: