Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #4411
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
My new shower curtain

What kinda women are you interested in or bring over to your place?
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #4412
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why is the toilet in the shower?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #4413
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
What kinda women are you interested in or bring over to your place?
Age between 18-30, blonde with blue eyes, loner, low self-esteem, work as waitresses or secretaries, meek and socially awkward.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:11 PM   #4414
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I like to shit where I shower.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:43 PM   #4415
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I like to shit where I shower.
Where's your bidet?
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #4416
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

in Europe we usually have toilets in the bathroom.

Although, at my place we also have a separate toilet in the house.
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #4417
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
in Europe we usually have toilets in the bathroom.

Although, at my place we also have a separate toilet in the house.

Never knew that. So you could take a shit while taking a shower? Amazing.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:52 PM   #4418
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Never knew that. So you could take a shit while taking a shower? Amazing.

Seriously?
Americans are so ignorant in some aspects sometimes
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #4419
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Congrats kid

You hear about the Sag-Aftra merger? You're probably already in both, but I've been getting threatening letters in the mail from SAG. Those cawksuckers want their initiation fee and they want that shit NOW, but I've been putting it off as long as I could, until word about the talks came out. Score one for me

Yeah I've been SAG for a long time, tried to hold out for the merger that they've been discussing for years but finally reached "must join" for AFTRA on this last one. I play "Tom" in episode 10, small part, I look ridiculous, horrible hair and wardrobe but it's okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer2010

FILTHY. good for you man.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 01-26-2012 at 09:12 PM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:53 AM   #4420
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

hammer2010 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
These situations are usually settled very simply. Post a pic of just you, the dude with the receding hairline, holding up a sign that says 'Hammer2010 Inside hoops". You do that, I'll admit my mistake and we go our separate ways. You don't, I naturally have to assume you stole some random big-tittied chick's pics. I'm certain I've seen that one pic on another site, that wasn't this one.

But prove me wrong Hammer, prove me wrong

GTFO! I don't care enough about you to try and impress you kid. However if you can link any of my pictures to another website where you have seen them before I will be impressed. In fact I challenge you to find any pictures of her posted on another website posted before I posted them. If you can do that I will bow out in shame and send you a cool $1000 through pay pal. Go ahead. I'm waiting. If you can't then stfu stupid.

And just because I feel sorry for your sad existence. Here's a couple pictures you can jerk off to.

Last edited by hammer2010 : 01-27-2012 at 01:59 AM.
hammer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:57 AM   #4421
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

LOL "stfu stupid". greatest insult.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:03 AM   #4422
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
LOL "stfu stupid". greatest insult.

I was matching his socially awkward nerdiness.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:08 AM   #4423
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

DonDadda isn't a socially awkward nerd.

In fact, he's one of the coolest cats that post here.

DonDadda

ROCsteady

B-Low

StateProperty

macmac

lilojmayo

rezznor

Last edited by ROCSteady : 01-27-2012 at 02:13 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:10 AM   #4424
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
DonDadda isn't a socially awkward nerd.

In fact, he's one of the coolest cats that post here.

DonDadda

ROCsteady

B-Low

StateProperty

macmac

lilojmayo

rezznor

Ok so 7 d*cks you would suck. Anymore?
Old 01-27-2012, 02:14 AM   #4425
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer2010
Ok so 7 d*cks you would suck. Anymore?

Oh yes, I forgot...

lamardoom
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: