Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2012, 03:16 AM   #4426
hammer2010
Good High School Starter
 
hammer2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 950
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Oh yes, I forgot...


lamardoom

hammer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:17 AM   #4427
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter
 
Saintsfan1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 897
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer2010
Ok so 7 d*cks you would suck. Anymore?

Damn its hostile in this bitch...
Saintsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:34 AM   #4428
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner
 
DonDadda59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Killing Fields
Posts: 12,737
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer2010
GTFO! I don't care enough about you to try and impress you kid. However if you can link any of my pictures to another website where you have seen them before I will be impressed. In fact I challenge you to find any pictures of her posted on another website posted before I posted them. If you can do that I will bow out in shame and send you a cool $1000 through pay pal. Go ahead. I'm waiting. If you can't then stfu stupid.

And just because I feel sorry for your sad existence. Here's a couple pictures you can jerk off to.




Looks like I stumbled upon this thread at the perfect time, I was about to go to sleep

So basically, you don't care enough to try to impress me with a simple pic proving who you are... but you care enough to post more pics of a random chick who you don't know or ever met?

Which one in the above pic is you exactly?
DonDadda59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:39 AM   #4429
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner
 
DonDadda59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Killing Fields
Posts: 12,737
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
Yeah I've been SAG for a long time, tried to hold out for the merger that they've been discussing for years but finally reached "must join" for AFTRA on this last one. I play "Tom" in episode 10, small part, I look ridiculous, horrible hair and wardrobe but it's okay.

Good shit, I'll be on the lookout for you. I just got signed across the board by a major (upper mid level technically) agency earlier week. Ready to get my feet wet this pilot season.
DonDadda59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:45 AM   #4430
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
StateProperty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: BMore, MD
Posts: 5,752
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

creep alert
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:49 AM   #4431
Birmingham1955
High school junior varsity star
 
Birmingham1955's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 625
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
creep alert
who hammer2010 or myself
Birmingham1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:51 AM   #4432
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
StateProperty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: BMore, MD
Posts: 5,752
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birmingham1955
who hammer2010 or myself
hammr. but now that you mention it probably both of you.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:58 AM   #4433
Birmingham1955
High school junior varsity star
 
Birmingham1955's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 625
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer2010
GTFO! I don't care enough about you to try and impress you kid. However if you can link any of my pictures to another website where you have seen them before I will be impressed. In fact I challenge you to find any pictures of her posted on another website posted before I posted them. If you can do that I will bow out in shame and send you a cool $1000 through pay pal. Go ahead. I'm waiting. If you can't then stfu stupid.

And just because I feel sorry for your sad existence. Here's a couple pictures you can jerk off to.




http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=652783975

Her name is Misha Loch. I have already personal messaged her with a link to this thread. I informed her that your posting pictures of her without permission on all male forum, so we can jerk off to it. So if you indeed know her, you will feel her wrath.

or maybe she will be turned on?
Birmingham1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:59 AM   #4434
Birmingham1955
High school junior varsity star
 
Birmingham1955's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 625
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
hammr. but now that you mention it probably both of you.

fair assumption
Birmingham1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:15 AM   #4435
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star
 
chazzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 10,911
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birmingham1955
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=652783975

Her name is Misha Loch. I have already personal messaged her with a link to this thread. I informed her that your posting pictures of her without permission on all male forum, so we can jerk off to it. So if you indeed know her, you will feel her wrath.

or maybe she will be turned on?
And this is why you don't link directly from FB.. internet detectives
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:36 AM   #4436
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar
 
TheSilentKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,555
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birmingham1955
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=652783975

Her name is Misha Loch. I have already personal messaged her with a link to this thread. I informed her that your posting pictures of her without permission on all male forum, so we can jerk off to it. So if you indeed know her, you will feel her wrath.

or maybe she will be turned on?

TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #4437
Balla_Status
______________________
 
Balla_Status's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,911
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Shit just got real.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #4438
B-Low
The Love B-Low
 
B-Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Crowned Prince of the OTC
Posts: 15,592
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birmingham1955
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=652783975

Her name is Misha Loch. I have already personal messaged her with a link to this thread. I informed her that your posting pictures of her without permission on all male forum, so we can jerk off to it. So if you indeed know her, you will feel her wrath.

or maybe she will be turned on?



Another one joins the Hall of Shame

VCDAPTW
DFish
Hammar

It was kinda obvious though. People keep saying "post a pic of YOU" and he posts pics of this girl. They say "no, post one of you", he posts more of this girl...and now we find her real page. TOO damn funny. Repped Birmingham
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:23 PM   #4439
Bladers
Banned
 
Bladers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,865
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low


Another one joins the Hall of Shame

VCDAPTW
DFish
Hammar

It was kinda obvious though. People keep saying "post a pic of YOU" and he posts pics of this girl. They say "no, post one of you", he posts more of this girl...and now we find her real page. TOO damn funny. Repped Birmingham

U forget to add millwad?
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:44 PM   #4440
Whatfoul?
I hit open 5-footers
 
Whatfoul?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 288
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
And this is why you don't link directly from FB.. internet detectives


Reminds me of this girl...

Whatfoul? is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy