Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-27-2012, 11:59 AM   #4441
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

So what are the odds of Hammer actually addressing all this vs. him just staying out of the thread and acting like it never happened
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #4442
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didn't follow closely the whole story, but why couldn't that actually be his girl friend?
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #4443
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
I didn't follow closely the whole story, but why couldn't that actually be his girl friend?
This is what I'm thinking too.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #4444
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Even if it is i'm more interested in the whole "i messaged her a link to this thread so she can see that you're posting her pic for other guys to jerk off to" part lol.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #4445
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Because we're not gullible, thats why.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:18 PM   #4446
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Because we're not gullible, thats why.

So no-one can actually be friends with a good-looking girl with a fb account?

It's not like those pics are taken from an actress/supermodel/pronstar site...
People are acting like he got exposed badly, but it just isn't so (if I didn't miss something else).

I understand that the fb message part is funny though, lol
Old 01-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #4447
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
So no-one can actually be friends with a good-looking girl with a fb account?

It's not like those pics are taken from an actress/supermodel/pronstar site...
People are acting like he got exposed badly, but it just isn't so (if I didn't miss something else).

I understand that the fb message part is funny though, lol

Like I said I think the most suspect part is that people say "post a pic of you"...he posts a pic of her. They say "ok we see, there's a hot girl you say youre smashin...but lets see YOU". He says "nope but here's more of her".

Eventually he posts a pic of her and a guy and people say "ok now post some of you by yourself"...."nope but here's more of her". We know Meticode is with his hot wife cuz we've seen pics of them together, but mostly pics of HIM alone. Even ol' Bruinlove when he posts pics of a girl, he also posts pics of him with the girl and alone. If a guy has a hot gf he wants to be seen with her as much as possible. That's not the case here. We just have a guy who found a hot girl's page and wants to act like that's his girlfriend. Hell it might even be his FRIEND, but it's not his girlfriend
Old 01-27-2012, 12:27 PM   #4448
Jasi
Quality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Like I said I think the most suspect part is that people say "post a pic of you"...he posts a pic of her. They say "ok we see, there's a hot girl you say youre smashin...but lets see YOU". He says "nope but here's more of her".

Eventually he posts a pic of her and a guy and people say "ok now post some of you by yourself"...."nope but here's more of her". We know Meticode is with his hot wife cuz we've seen pics of them together, but mostly pics of HIM alone. Even ol' Bruinlove when he posts pics of a girl, he also posts pics of him with the girl and alone. If a guy has a hot gf he wants to be seen with her as much as possible. That's not the case here. We just have a guy who found a hot girl's page and wants to act like that's his girlfriend. Hell it might even be his FRIEND, but it's not his girlfriend

I see... I didn't know about the "post pics of YOU" requests

Yeah probably, a hot girl he once met and is his fb friend now? Who knows...
Did he ever say that's his girlfriend? Or that he bangs her?
Old 01-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #4449
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
I see... I didn't know about the "post pics of YOU" requests

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpos...postcount=4430
Old 01-27-2012, 12:30 PM   #4450
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

What he said
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #4451
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I facebook messaged her a link too, hehehheh, would have better smarter and more trolly tho to friend request her, assume she'll add cus chicks add everyone, then see more shit about her

STALKY STALKY
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #4452
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Looks like I stumbled upon this thread at the perfect time, I was about to go to sleep

So basically, you don't care enough to try to impress me with a simple pic proving who you are... but you care enough to post more pics of a random chick who you don't know or ever met?

Which one in the above pic is you exactly?

Ether'ed???

Quote:
Shit just got real.

so true. I kind of want to fb her myself for lulz
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:12 PM   #4453
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Repped Birmingham. You're a legend.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #4454
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
Ether'ed???

so true. I kind of want to fb her myself for lulz

Hammer joins the ever growing list, of a self assumed "alpha male" getting exposed as a fraud.

why i am not suprrised.

love these threads.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:54 AM   #4455
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: