Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-13-2012, 08:19 PM   #4621
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
You teach bible in this bitch, you dont get to point fingers
Don't use vulgar language, please.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:20 PM   #4622
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
And the award for most useless post goes to...

or

And the winner of the most useless post award is...

"My man"
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #4623
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
I'm not blaming shit. Lol in what universe is 'conversate' not a usable form of the word conversation?? It's the verb dumb dumb

Quote:
Lol conversate is still a perfectly acceptable word. It's not incorrect, just not as efficient as converse.

Carry on, pathetic d!ck GOBBler

This is ROChead constantly arguing his case while slinging insults.

Note: I dont care about being insulted, but there is a point to be made here.

Quote:
^^^ LMAO that's hilarious. Ok, my use of one word is an ass backwards nonstandard P.O.S. Sorry to all the Rhodes Scholars on the board, hope their day isn't ruined.

Now after being shown the crap he typed is wrong? This is how he replies? Instead of admitting I errored he goes defense mode while being a smartass? Really? No one would have come at you in the first place if you didnt post the first two quotes I pasted in this reply.

Everyone makes errors. I openly admit I hate English. Pretty sure folks can point to the nearest in my 50,000 posts. I wouldnt argue against them then after being proven wrong continue being a smartass as if its somehow WRONG for correcting someone (who is arguing they are right).

But you can always blame the great great great great great grandaddy purp. Whoa mang
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:57 PM   #4624
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I did admit my error. I said converse is more efficient and I should have used it. It's not like I used a made-up word that was fabricated, just one that is irregular.

Leave it you to hawk on pretty much nothing. Anyway, I'm done talking about this. How lame is that this is being beaten to death in a thread where ppl are supposed to put up pics of themselves?

I put one up of Mike Shanahan and I and it's two pages of converse vs. conversated?

Anyhow, yea I made a slight grammatical error, sue me. That didn't stop me from getting nominated for the National English Merit Scholar Award in high school
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #4625
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I did admit my error. I said converse is more efficient and I should have used it. It's not like I used a made-up word that was fabricated, just one that is irregular.

Leave it you to hawk on pretty much nothing. Anyway, I'm done talking about this. How lame is that this is being beaten to death in a thread where ppl are supposed to put up pics of themselves?

I put one up of Mike Shanahan and I and it's two pages of converse vs. conversated?

Anyhow, yea I made a slight grammatical error, sue me. That didn't stop me from getting nominated for the National English Merit Scholar Award in high school

I agree that ended up being lame, but you started it all. Admit to that as well.

Wasnt nothing for me to say about the photo besides make fun of the word usage. Shocked you didnt get a photo with your boy toy RGIII yet.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:03 PM   #4626
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Jasi what do you do for a living?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One

I did get the "extensive" search at the gate

Which one is homer simpson?
Old 04-14-2012, 05:12 PM   #4627
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
Jasi's wardrobe>>>>

It follows the age-old adage that Italian clothes only look good on Italians.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:16 PM   #4628
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
It follows the age-old adage that Italian clothes only look good on Italians.

This times 100.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:38 PM   #4629
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Mike Shanahan and I. He's a great dude to conversate with

Every NFL head coach has that pensive expression on their face, and look like they could really use a nap.

Cool you met him, though.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #4630
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

long time no pic

jus a lil something
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #4631
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
long time no pic

jus a lil something

poorlilconehead!

What made you go bald? I'm telling you homie, get a low cut and wave it out. Props to getting rid of the Fro. You rocked that since you was a youngin!

Looks like you be lifting weights now too?
Old 04-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #4632
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

oh shit a poorlilrich sighting
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #4633
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
long time no pic

jus a lil something
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:10 PM   #4634
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Nah he dont look like Jamison at all to me.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:11 PM   #4635
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Nah he dont look like Jamison at all to me.
He reminds me of an NBA player I just can't put my finger on it
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: