Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-14-2012, 08:12 PM   #4636
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Bald at 17?

Damn.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #4637
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
poorlilconehead!

What made you go bald? I'm telling you homie, get a low cut and wave it out. Props to getting rid of the Fro. You rocked that since you was a youngin!

Looks like you be lifting weights now too?

Haha I was just looking for a new look and its pretty easy to take care of. I dont wanna be one of those dudes who goes to the barber every week to fix up the fade. I aint rich

Yea been lifting on and off for like 9 months now
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #4638
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
He reminds me of an NBA player I just can't put my finger on it

I see Chris Paul.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #4639
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Bald at 17?

Damn.

Some people call it cancer.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #4640
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
Haha I was just looking for a new look and its pretty easy to take care of. I dont wanna be one of those dudes who goes to the barber every week to fix up the fade. I aint rich

Yea been lifting on and off for like 9 months now

I can dig it homie. Seems like you're having a ball in college as well.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #4641
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
long time no pic

jus a lil something

I'd say he looks more like a younger, lighter-skinned version of Desagana Diop

Yes Rich it has finally happened. You're finally the light-skinned version of somebody
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:14 PM   #4642
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One

I did get the "extensive" search at the gate

Doesn't it feel good to pay less?
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:45 AM   #4643
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Got a fresh shapeup. Been growing my hair for like 4-5 months now going to keep it going. How long have you guys kept your hair growing for?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:54 AM   #4644
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz

Got a fresh shapeup. Been growing my hair for like 4-5 months now going to keep it going. How long have you guys kept your hair growing for?

Didn't cut my hair for maybe like a year one time. Shit was down to my shoulders
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:56 AM   #4645
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz

your gonna make a man very happy one day....
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:59 AM   #4646
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

My hair grows straight down covering my ears and eyes, not like yours. The longest I've let it go was probably around 6-7 months.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:06 AM   #4647
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
your gonna make a man very happy one day....
I won't grow it that long lol
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:40 AM   #4648
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #4649
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor

That's not you..

http://www.tineye.com/search/90fa496...712ad6ae0161a/
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #4650
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
you are just a regular sherlock holmes, aren't you?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: