Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-22-2012, 05:08 AM   #4696
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

They call me white Kobe

macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:11 AM   #4697
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
They call me white Kobe

Yea, I see some Scalabrine in you not much though
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:14 AM   #4698
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Yea, I see some Scalabrine in you not much though

Watch what you say to me son, got that 44 always at proximity

Old 05-22-2012, 05:18 AM   #4699
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ nice kitchen
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:21 AM   #4700
macmac
Gov'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
^ nice kitchen

Thanks bud, I'll give you a tour of the crib later
Old 05-22-2012, 05:49 AM   #4701
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Errr.... no homo?
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:55 AM   #4702
macmac
Gov'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923

Errr.... no homo?

lots of homo actually, but i meant a virtual tour...italians know interior decorating

and by interior decorating, i dont mean painting the walls of my rectum off white

Last edited by macmac : 05-22-2012 at 05:57 AM.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:00 AM   #4703
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
lots of homo actually, but i meant a virtual tour...italians know interior decorating

and by interior decorating, i dont mean painting the walls of my rectum off white

Eheheh, as long as you don't want me to make you an entirely white mamba
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:02 AM   #4704
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Watch what you say to me son, got that 44 always at proximity

lol
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:04 AM   #4705
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

funny you mention interior deco and gay in the same sentence. Today I told my fiancÚ that this will be the most gayest shit I'll be interested in doing. I aint wearing cardigans for her, or watch Gossip Girl, but I was down (eager) to go pretend furniture online shopping with her.

I demanded that I be in charge of the interior decorations for our apt. We're going to compromise and go with a color scheme that we both like. She loves purple, and I love grey tones, so we're going with a purple/grey theme.

Fierce!!!

andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:07 AM   #4706
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
That was a good one rufus. I'm not offended because Little Bill had so much swagger.

Yeah he did. Great music in that show too.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:09 AM   #4707
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That would be a good idea for a thread: post a virtual tour of your crib. Perhaps another VCDAPTW could be exposed.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #4708
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

haha i was bout to say. i hope i'm not the only one noticing that sweet kitchen...
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #4709
macmac
Gov'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
That would be a good idea for a thread: post a virtual tour of your crib. Perhaps another VCDAPTW could be exposed.

Yeah I'll start that up, gimme a few weeks to fix up my balcony and we're good to go, i'll make like a mock episode of mtv cribs, ISH edition...real footage, no google first page pics lol
Old 05-22-2012, 04:18 PM   #4710
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you still need to show me the time of my life in montreal mac, i'll be swinging through there in about two weeks time but potentially only briefly. but i'll be passing through again in the other direction at the start of august, if i remember i'm gonna give you a shout
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: