Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #4711
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
I would just like to pause and say that wearing a shirt and tie with a hoodie is unacceptable, on any level. You don't look cool, you look like a pretentious, unoriginal douche who would wear a pink thong if society told you it was cool.

I agree and was coming here to say the same thing. I f ucks w phoenix though but that shit will never look good. If I saw somebody wearing that to a sporting event or casual fun get together, I might wanna chin check that person
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #4712
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Watch what you say to me son, got that 44 always at proximity

gottdamn what a flaming fruitcake
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #4713
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
gottdamn what a flaming fruitcake

But I'll still have your dirty unshaven euro girlfriend sucking me off while she's plays with herself aroused by a cokk she can actually gag on
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:17 PM   #4714
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Watch what you say to me son, got that 44 always at proximity

Are you autistic? Serious question. You look like you have a slight case of autism.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:18 PM   #4715
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
But I'll still have your dirty unshaven euro girlfriend sucking me off while she's plays with herself aroused by a cokk she can actually gag on

You're kool bro.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:19 PM   #4716
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
Are you autistic? Serious question. You look like you have a slight case of autism.

I agree, look at his eyes. He can't even keep them both looking in the same direction.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:37 PM   #4717
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lol the haters coming out of the wood works...so many people I've trampled along the way, here's your chance to throw a rock at the tank like palestinian children
Old 05-22-2012, 07:37 PM   #4718
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

macmac you should delete that picture ASAP...really really REALLY bad idea to post pics of yourself on the internet posing with a gun.

In the event that you actually have to use that gun?...that pic could be made to make you look very bad.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #4719
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Loungin......
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #4720
macmac
Gov'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
macmac you should delete that picture ASAP...really really REALLY bad idea to post pics of yourself on the internet posing with a gun.

In the event that you actually have to use that gun?...that pic could be made to make you look very bad.

Appreciate the concern but what's done is done I'm aware of the stupid risk
Old 05-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #4721
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

macmac is a balla
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:18 PM   #4722
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

Quote:
Lol the haters coming out of the wood works...so many people I've trampled along the way, here's your chance to throw a rock at the tank like palestinian children

Hater? I have no idea who you are.. just calling it as I see it brother
Old 05-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #4723
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Can you answer the question? Do you have autism or not?
Old 05-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #4724
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
Can you answer the question? Do you have autism or not?

Funny you of all people should ask considering 99% of your posts regarding politics makes you out to be an inbred buffoon from Alabama.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:13 PM   #4725
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Funny you of all people should ask considering 99% of your posts regarding politics makes you out to be an inbred buffoon from Alabama.
Look, I'm not asking in a malicious manner. So please stop white knighting for macmac.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: