Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #4906
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

^ I knew I wasn't the only handsome one on this site.
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #4907
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
One cannot help pointing out that both you and your cute girlfriend have been gaining a bit of weight during the last 12 months.

Haha, yeah, looking at the pics, I think you're probably right

I've gained probs around 4-5 pounds and she's gained around 5-7 as well. Just haven't been as active as we usually are since the summer started coupled with still eating pretty poorly, lol. Not too worried about it yet. I have been doing better recently with it. I usually can't really tell if I fluctuate physically. I just look at the scale and how I am performing in the gym. Other people usually end up having to tell me either "Eh, it looks like you have gained a few" or "Dang, you've cut some weight off" lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
^ I knew I wasn't the only handsome one on this site.

Haha, thanks

Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:48 PM   #4908
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread makes me realize just how little of a social life I actually have.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #4909
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Juges - I think maybe you had already posted that first pic of you in the water. I recall because even though there's nothing wrong with your pic, starface was still trolling you and had some negative and character attacking comments. I swear, when some people post pics, it's almost like specific posters without question will try and smash you into the wall LOL'n as hard as possible, looking around as if everyone else should be LOL'n too, but the ironic reality is everyone else is LOL'n @ them.

I miss the days when starface would post his highly questionable pro-homosexual (and please guys, I don't mean that as a homosexual diss in anyway) pics, and swear on his life he isn't even a little bi curious or occasionally imagines a penis in his mouf, when we all know differently.

Cool pics man... I haven't even been to the beach this summer. First time I haven't been in as long as I can remember.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #4910
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know whose hotter between Juges and his gf.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:07 PM   #4911
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Juges - I think maybe you had already posted that first pic of you in the water. I recall because even though there's nothing wrong with your pic, starface was still trolling you and had some negative and character attacking comments. I swear, when some people post pics, it's almost like specific posters without question will try and smash you into the wall LOL'n as hard as possible, looking around as if everyone else should be LOL'n too, but the ironic reality is everyone else is LOL'n @ them.

I miss the days when starface would post his highly questionable pro-homosexual (and please guys, I don't mean that as a homosexual diss in anyway) pics, and swear on his life he isn't even a little bi curious or occasionally imagines a penis in his mouf, when we all know differently.

Cool pics man... I haven't even been to the beach this summer. First time I haven't been in as long as I can remember.

Good memory! Yeah, you're right. He said something about how all I need to get now is a tan and I will be on point (or something to that effect, lol). Forgot about that, haha. Been hard to acquire a tan these past couple of summers since I've been working 40 hours a week during prime sun hours, lol.

Well we all just post pics to show what we get to experience and stuff; it's cool to see. There will always be people who try to rag on you or try to make you feel bad. No reason to indulge them, haha.

Yeah, I live around tons of water, lol. It's definitely nice. I'll have to post a picture of one of our beaches around here. The sand is bare none the best sand I have ever seen/felt (this includes all up and down the East coast), western coast of Florida, Jamaica, and Europe (was too young to remember Hawaii, but I have a friend who went there recently and said the water was gorgeous, but our sand is better). Might seem weird me talking so highly about sand, but if you felt and saw it, you would understand, haha. It is like perfect white. The water here fluctuates- sometimes it is absolutely stunning (like the pictures of paradise you see online) and sometimes it is just plain. The most beautiful water I have ever seen was when I went scuba diving in Jamaica. Top-5 most memorable experience of my life. I haven't gotten to go to the beach or out on the boat as much as usual or as much as I'd like. But can't complain, I still get to go and it is right there! Can't wait to go back! Sorry, kind of a long-winded response. Just got to talking about beaches and it made me think of everything, haha.

Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #4912
Canelo_Griffin
I hit open layups

Canelo_Griffin is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Inb4 Gobb hands juges a snarky backhanded compliment on his cool pics
Canelo_Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:00 AM   #4913
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Like that Hallowen setup Judges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Let me catch your girlfriend alone in the streets.

loljk, would **** her in your presence

You would just look and keep walkin. She would clutch her purse tight. The end.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:04 PM   #4914
Hands of Iron
[ Sickplicity 33 ]

Hands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this board

Last edited by Hands of Iron : 02-27-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Hands of Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #4915
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Iron
Don't have too many recent ones. March '12:

How many years did you do behind bars?
Old 08-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #4916
Hands of Iron
[ Sickplicity 33 ]

Hands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this board

None. Do I look like a criminal?
Hands of Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:10 PM   #4917
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

You look like a Mexican White Supremacist.
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:12 PM   #4918
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

5 minutes ago...

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #4919
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:

Nah you just look like you were released from prison. Lots of weight training.

Old 08-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #4920
Retro Spidey
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Retro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation here

Retro Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: