Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-09-2012, 07:33 AM   #5011
Raz

Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Haha thanks about the pup.

And I lost it in a car accident about 5 years ago. Prosthetics are awesome though

Man, sorry to hear about that. Accidents are traumatic. I've only been in one when I was 17, ended up with a delayed concussion, and it was exactly a month following splitting my head open in the shallow end of a pool.

Was everyone else okay in the crash?

You seem like a really good guy, thanks for posting man.
Bulls posters are far better now than back in the days of JPR
Old 08-12-2012, 12:24 PM   #5012
hartyman
Can barely lace up my sneakers

hartyman has decent reputation

What better introduction for a newbie than a picture

hartyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #5013
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

one of the korver bros
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:12 PM   #5014
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
one of the korver bros

Haha indeed
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:51 PM   #5015
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:06 PM   #5016
hartyman
Can barely lace up my sneakers

hartyman has decent reputation

Quote:
one of the korver bros

Nowhere to hide
#5 Korey
hartyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #5017
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916

lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:20 PM   #5018
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Practicing my "mean black guy" face since muh-fuggas think i'm too nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Iron

Seriously, im trying to figure out who i'd run from faster, if i see them approaching me at night in an alley.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #5019
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

Quote:
I remember when me and b-low both said we were like 5'9" 180ish a while back. Shows how long I've been here because that mf'er ain't 180 anymore.

Shyt ik right, transformations for sure. But that poorlilrich more of a transformation than B-Low
He is a few months away from being classified as a juicehead

Nuts.

I remember when he was the skinnest muther****e* on here.

Last edited by lilojmayo : 08-12-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #5020
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

flowing
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #5021
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mmm i love persians.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:26 PM   #5022
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Looking suspicious relaxing in a pool. Split a 28 pack with a buddy plus keg beer while not sleeping the night before. Glasses = good invention.

Myself and a co-worker on our last out of town trip. Stayed with three girls in a hotel that weekend. Fooled around with this one with the other two in the other bed. Actually banged her last night back at my place. I know conventional wisdom says don't mix work and pleasure, but she goes back to school out of town in a few weeks so I doubt any bs will occur.

BTW, never had to do the "take a walk so your buddy can get laid" thing for a girl till that night....some girls have no shame. lol
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:48 AM   #5023
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
Seriously, im trying to figure out who i'd run from faster, if i see them approaching me at night in an alley.
b-low because he's black. all black guys have guns, seen it on the news.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #5024
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
last night at electric youth concert, shes the singer. Great concert, it was in Tucson so 2 hr drive home kinda sucked at 1am.

Aren't you always talking about working out and shit? And you're just a husky mexican?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:36 PM   #5025
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Aren't you always talking about working out and shit? And you're just a husky mexican?
pretty sure hes talking about trying to lose weight. Not everyone can have your savage cut
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: