Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #5026
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
pretty sure hes talking about trying to lose weight. Not everyone can have your savage cut

The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #5027
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Dolphin gets pussy? Wow.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #5028
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

LilKateMoss has decent reputationLilKateMoss has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Dolphin says he gets pussy? Wow.
Fixed
LilKateMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #5029
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:08 PM   #5030
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar

How are you recovering from the injury? If I remember correctly you had some serious accident with bike?
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #5031
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
How are you recovering from the injury? If I remember correctly you had some serious accident with bike?

I'm fully recovered. . . Or at least as close to it as possible. I've been riding again for a long time now. That accident happened in May of 2011.

Thanks for asking, though.
Old 08-13-2012, 04:42 PM   #5032
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

kinda bike you got? I'm thinking about getting one soon.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:00 PM   #5033
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I'm fully recovered. . . Or at least as close to it as possible. I've been riding again for a long time now. That accident happened in May of 2011.

Thanks for asking, though.

When I saw your picture I remembered a picture you posted with some ugly scratches on your body
Old 08-13-2012, 05:00 PM   #5034
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
kinda bike you got? I'm thinking about getting one soon.

2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
When I saw your picture I remembered a picture you posted with some ugly scratches on your body

I wouldn't call them "ugly scratches;" they're more like "ugly permanent abrasions."
Old 08-13-2012, 05:01 PM   #5035
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Very nice.

edit: the bike, not the abrasions

Last edited by Goliath Uterus : 08-13-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:06 PM   #5036
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

Quote:

I wouldn't call them "ugly scratches;" they're more like "ugly permanent abrasions."

I apologize, English is not my first language...
Old 08-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #5037
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

I take that's your first bike? I decided to go against the 250 route. I had a 150 scooter that looked like a sportbike and it was just way to slow. At least a Ninja 250 or CBR 250 or the like you could actually take on the freeway, but it sort of struggles a bit when going like 80 or so I have heard. I just decided to go the 600 route (everybody was telling me this) and when I'm going like 80 I'm at like 7000 rpms and it feels like the engine is working pretty hard so I can't imagine a 250. How do you like it tho? You planning on moving up to something bigger?
Swaggin916 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #5038
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
I take that's your first bike? I decided to go against the 250 route. I had a 150 scooter that looked like a sportbike and it was just way to slow. At least a Ninja 250 or CBR 250 or the like you could actually take on the freeway, but it sort of struggles a bit when going like 80 or so I have heard. I just decided to go the 600 route (everybody was telling me this) and when I'm going like 80 I'm at like 7000 rpms and it feels like the engine is working pretty hard so I can't imagine a 250. How do you like it tho? You planning on moving up to something bigger?

Yeah, I started on a 250R because I visited plenty of sport bike forums before actually deciding to make the purchase, and on every site, it was highly recommended by most members to start small in order to develop riding skills properly.

Riding the 250 on the highway isn't so bad. Sure, it struggles going faster than 85 mph, but when do I really have a legitimate reason for going any faster? Very seldom does the thought of speeding come to my mind these days, so honestly, I don't mind topping off there. I've gone over 100 mph on this thing and it didn't seem to struggle.

I do plan on moving up to a bigger bike, but how soon is a better question. I don't know when I will. All I know is that the newer Ninja ZX-6Rs are beckoning me, but assuming I have Ducati-money by then, I'll be looking into those.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:52 PM   #5039
Hands of Iron
[ Sickplicity 33 ]

Hands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
Seriously, im trying to figure out who i'd run from faster, if i see them approaching me at night in an alley.

I'd say B-Low, without a doubt. I'm nice!
Hands of Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:12 PM   #5040
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Iron

I'd say B-Low, without a doubt. I'm nice!
Nah b-low just looks buff, u look like ur down 4 ur shyt. but looks are deceiving. how tall r u?
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: