Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-30-2012, 02:15 AM   #5116
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

What a daddy's girl. You should pamper her and shower her with gifts so that when she grows up she'll take care of you better than your wife.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:17 AM   #5117
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
What a daddy's girl. You should pamper her and shower her with gifts so that when she grows up she'll take care of you better than your wife.
That cuts deep.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:26 AM   #5118
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd say that's more husky than fat.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:41 AM   #5119
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Feb. when I was like around 179.. I weigh around 180-182 now... Still tryna increase the muscle mass.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:24 AM   #5120
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
This was June of 2011, notice the protruding tummy? Ironically same clothes. Although those Dungarees were a lot tighter then. I think when I get down around 180 I'm going to be giving them to Salvation Army because they're about 2 sizes too big now.

Haha, she looks badass, cute one!
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:15 AM   #5121
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
This was June of 2011, notice the protruding tummy? Ironically same clothes. Although those Dungarees were a lot tighter then. I think when I get down around 180 I'm going to be giving them to Salvation Army because they're about 2 sizes too big now.

Congrats on your weight loss. I used to run cross country in high school and never gained weight. The second I got to college, I gained like 10 pounds (mostly beer) in two months. Lol, it's not easy staying in shape.
ihoopallday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:51 AM   #5122
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids

SourPatchDicks, do you have any inside info on Meticod's hot wife? Did he get dumped?
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:53 AM   #5123
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I'd say that's more husky than fat.
Well, I had a guy. When I'm overweight 90% of goes to my gut, 5% to my neck area then 5% everywhere else. When I was 240ish I could push my gut out and my gut could be almost as big as my wife's pregnant belly. LOL Not anymore though.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:58 AM   #5124
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Damn Meticode, really awesome seeing this before pic, and then your current pic in the same clothes. It's sick you lost all that weight, congratulations really! Really inspirational and awesome, happy for you man I dont like babies usually but your daughters pretty cute.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #5125
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Never saw this thread till now. Guess I'll add to the collection.

Being all distorted, you look like that girl on the Above the Influence commericials who is stoned and pasted to the couch all flat and melted and shit
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #5126
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
F*cking mexican vato cabron throwing up gang signs.

trolled u like no otha

Lmao surely you jest? I was doin the Santana Moss '21' hand gesture sonn

edit: jus saw white text LMFAO
Old 08-30-2012, 11:04 AM   #5127
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

This is my baby niece at I at this Germanfest thing we went to as a family since her dad is quarter German and his fam all about that shit.

Ironically, I don't even drink beer anymore (trying to get back to my high school disposition) so I jus held his big ass $30 mug but I did cave and drank a few of those delicious German lagers.

2012 New Era Skins joint.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:09 AM   #5128
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the beer is as big as her
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #5129
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Lmao I know, right? She's a petite little thing but ultra strong for a baby and VERY alert/ intelligent. Jus like her Uncle ROC
Old 08-30-2012, 11:40 AM   #5130
Raz

Quote:
16 years old

03!

Bro, you look so much better without the chin strap!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: