Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #5192
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Holy crap, you have enormous feet!

By the way, can't you just post a pic of you and your wife? People spammed about her being so extremely hot and I want to see ToOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!
I posted pictures in the Kate Upon thread, they're old ones though. Those are size 12s. I guess that's decently big for 6'1"?
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #5193
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The sad thing about most people who lose a good deal of weight? Their heads never fit their body. Might wanna pack on some muscle and stop looking like someone sick in the hospital.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:44 PM   #5194
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
The sad thing about most people who lose a good deal of weight? Their heads never fit their body. Might wanna pack on some muscle and stop looking like someone sick in the hospital.
I'll look into that GOBB, thanks. I appreciate the advice brother.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #5195
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I'll look into that GOBB, thanks. I appreciate the advice brother.
He is right, I wanted to point out the same thing but thought it would sound too prickly of me.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #5196
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
He is right, I wanted to point out the same thing but thought it would sound too prickly of me.
Ahhh cool. No problem.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:18 PM   #5197
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I posted pictures in the Kate Upon thread, they're old ones though. Those are size 12s. I guess that's decently big for 6'1"?
that's the most common shoe size for men. my oldest son is 6-1 and has size 14s.

noticed that dog crapping sign. $250 fine for not picking up it's crap? that's harsh. i see idiots here in town letting their canines crap everywhere all the time.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #5198
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Meticode is fine, you guys need to stop analyzing pics down to the pixel.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #5199
Hornetsfan86
I airball my layups

Hornetsfan86 has decent reputation

Quote:
At the office on Labor Day. Notice how my pale arm almost matches the wall? I love it.

You got a big forehead bro.
Hornetsfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #5200
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornetsfan86
You got a big forehead bro.
Disappearing hairline is causing that. I'm kind of subconscious about it sightly. Like I've said before, I suspect I might shave my head in the next 5 years or so.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #5201
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
that's the most common shoe size for men. my oldest son is 6-1 and has size 14s.

noticed that dog crapping sign. $250 fine for not picking up it's crap? that's harsh. i see idiots here in town letting their canines crap everywhere all the time.
Strange thing is my feet have been in size 12s since I was in 8 grade. I was about 5'9" in 8th grade.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:12 PM   #5202
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i love meticode.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:13 PM   #5203
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
i love meticode.
Awww, thanks.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:29 PM   #5204
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Your daughter looks mixed. Maybe because of your genes. Weird. You from Ecuador or something?

Close, my dad is mexican and my mom is from Honduras. Yeah, my daughter got a lot of my genes but she still has her mother's features (eye shape, nose and ears). You notice them more in real life then pictures.

She doesn't get sun-burn either (like myself), she just gets really tanned which I am not complaining about. Saves money on sun lotion.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #5205
Celtics4ever
Banned

Celtics4ever has not been impressing people

Quote:
Disappearing hairline is causing that. I'm kind of subconscious about it sightly. Like I've said before, I suspect I might shave my head in the next 5 years or so.

You should shave it. Looks like you would look good with it (no homo). Or get a hair transplant. It's about $10K.
Celtics4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: