Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2012, 02:32 AM   #5251
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
True.

I wonder if he shaves his chest hair.
Probably TMI but...

I shave my pubes, shave my chest/nipples, trim my arms and legs with a WAHL trimmer to about half the normal length and I Nair my ass crack twice a month.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:33 AM   #5252
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
I see that Rezound.
Sadly my in-laws dog got a hold of my iBeats that came with it. They're like $100 and sound pretty decent for coming with the phone for free. So I'm going to buy some cheapo $20 Skullcandy Ink'd red/black earbuds to see how those do. A lot of people say they sound just as good as the iBeats.

...I was looking at the Ink'd 2.0 red/black which have a built-in mic, but seemingly those don't sound as good and the bass isn't as tight as the 1.0's shown above. the 2.0's look nice though...

Last edited by Meticode : 09-09-2012 at 02:38 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:48 AM   #5253
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
maga, u seem to be a very happy person. always smiling in ur pics. i wish i was more like that.

I guess i am, i have all that i want currently. I can say that i'm really blessed to make a living playing the sport that i love and be with (almost everyone) that i love.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:49 AM   #5254
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Don't take offense maga you're a good looking dude but you look like a hippie

A hippie?
First time ever that anyone mentioned that for me.. can i know why?
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:51 AM   #5255
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

[quote=Meticode]skullcandy/QUOTE]
In my opinion, don't get skullcandy. Unless you like that look. A lot of better sets for around the same price range.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:54 AM   #5256
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Probably TMI but...

I shave my pubes, shave my chest/nipples, trim my arms and legs with a WAHL trimmer to about half the normal length and I Nair my ass crack twice a month.
so why waiting on shaving the head?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:48 AM   #5257
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mag1, do you kiss people on the cheeks to greet? I watched Vlade Divac espn special and all those dudes did was greet each other by kissing upon the cheek. You look like one of his sons. Just curious.

-"I will now find ways to blow up each FF owner who voted for me to drop Olgetree from FF. You f*ck me? I f*ck you harder!"

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:50 AM   #5258
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Sporting my new t-shirt.

Where you get that shirt? you made it? Thats pretty dope.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:53 AM   #5259
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
and Meticode, holy f*ck we get it, you used to be fat, now you're not. Congratulations. We don't need 4,000,000 pictures as evidence. We believe you. You conquered that goal, next step, hair re-growth. Don't post another pic until you have a full head of hair.

Seriously, when he was a fat ass dude only posted a photo of him and his wife. That was it. Now he's obsessed with showing a bunch of dudes he lost weight and still maintains a gigantic head.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #5260
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Seriously, when he was a fat ass dude only posted a photo of him and his wife. That was it. Now he's obsessed with showing a bunch of dudes he lost weight and still maintains a gigantic head.
and then these guys are egging him on like he's some thirsty bimbo sharing nudes or something lol, ISH is weird.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:01 AM   #5261
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
and then these guys are egging him on like he's some thirsty bimbo sharing nudes or something lol, ISH is weird.

C'mon man, we both fapped.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #5262
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
C'mon man, we both fapped.
what does you and your boyfriend have to do with me?
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:15 AM   #5263
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Where you get that shirt? you made it? Thats pretty dope.

Yup. If you want one they're up on my site. Tell your friends.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:23 AM   #5264
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Old 09-12-2012, 05:50 AM   #5265
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode

I would start shaving already.

That's a LoJ hairline man. Shave it.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: