Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-15-2012, 04:24 AM   #5281
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21

Why does your username suggest you're a Pistons fan, while your hat would suggest you're a Raptors fan??
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:27 AM   #5282
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Basketball4life looking like the white james harden
I'm lefty to lol. I was trying to get it to Harden length but gave in and shaved it days after that picture sadly. Should have kept it
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:11 AM   #5283
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz

Me today. Eh, a bit fruity. I know.

Jk, Hypebeast.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:49 AM   #5284
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Me doing the "West Side four fingaz up two twisted in the middle!" (insert picture here of lame Canada fair with dorky white 13 year old white chicks)

edit: sorry about the picture size i dont know how to reduce it and too lazy to figure out[/quote]

WEST SIDE!!!!!!!

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #5285
KrispyKreme0
I hit open 5-footers

KrispyKreme0 has an OK reputation so far

<--------------------------------------------- See avy, be jelly (hmmmm jelly filled doughnut)

Finest as I can be like Marcus Camby (No homo, just rhymes)
KrispyKreme0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #5286
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Figured I'd post a picture of myself since I never have..
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:57 PM   #5287
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The uck
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:11 AM   #5288
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Figured I'd post a picture of myself since I never have..

jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:22 AM   #5289
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
Samurai Swoosh Returns

j/k ... an updated pic for you fellas since I've been gone.

I assume you're the dude in the back?

Lolz Just playin' dude.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:22 AM   #5290
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot

What is this guy off of?
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:17 PM   #5291
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
What is this guy off of?
your family tree.

j/k. he was madtv long ago. then bit parts in movies i think. he played samir in hangover 2.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #5292
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what do you guys use to upload/host images? I used to use image shack but now they require log ins and nonsense. I can't remember what my complaint about tinypic is but I have one. The other one I used to originally upload this a few pages back doesn't seem to allow hosting (all the images are little red X)

I think this is a hilarious team photo
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #5293
Balla_Status

Balla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
what do you guys use to upload/host images? I used to use image shack but now they require log ins and nonsense. I can't remember what my complaint about tinypic is but I have one. The other one I used to originally upload this a few pages back doesn't seem to allow hosting (all the images are little red X)

I think this is a hilarious team photo

Was the dude on the far right in Coach Carter/Gran Torino?
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:45 PM   #5294
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lamar Doom forces out the bravest face a white man possibly can make while alone in a room with that many big black guys
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:52 PM   #5295
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

its hoody season
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: