Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2012, 02:59 AM   #5296
SourPatchKids
Banned
 
SourPatchKids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dooney Rock
Posts: 7,103
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
you're lying if you don't think rezznor's life is the shit
His life isn't shitty at all.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:16 AM   #5297
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten
 
Lamar Doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 6,923
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Lamar Doom forces out the bravest face a white man possibly can make while alone in a room with that many big black guys

Naw, I'm cool. I have one black ball


Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Was the dude on the far right in Coach Carter/Gran Torino?

Top middle was in Coach Carter too. Dude on the bottom that kind of looks like RGIII is ISH's own Lilojmayo. Dude's a beast.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:20 AM   #5298
Anti Hero
TeamBattlesNotSoBad
 
Anti Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,456
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
your family tree.

j/k. he was madtv long ago. then bit parts in movies i think. he played samir in hangover 2.
He's also the guy that gets shot in the first one. From the wedding place.

Bryan Callahan
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:39 AM   #5299
chazzy
5-time NBA All-Star
 
chazzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 11,139
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
what do you guys use to upload/host images? I used to use image shack but now they require log ins and nonsense. I can't remember what my complaint about tinypic is but I have one. The other one I used to originally upload this a few pages back doesn't seem to allow hosting (all the images are little red X)




I think this is a hilarious team photo
I played pickup with Nana once.. threw down some naasty dunks
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:46 AM   #5300
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler
 
dunksby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,536
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor



this morning
Was expecting this, very disappoint


Last edited by dunksby : 09-17-2012 at 06:48 AM.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #5301
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up
 
Bucket_Nakedz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 2,746
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe4s83EVYz4
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:49 AM   #5302
Jasi
Quality?
 
Jasi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Where the Rooster first crowed
Posts: 7,633
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz

Hey! Lamar Doom sighting!
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:39 PM   #5303
blablabla
.
 
blablabla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austria
Posts: 7,302
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

rezznor dominating at life
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:55 PM   #5304
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?
 
johndeeregreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,658
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
rezznor dominating at life
No doubt, has it together for sure. Good job, nice lady, and doing things he wants. Congrats.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:02 PM   #5305
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?
 
johndeeregreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,658
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Lamar doing what Lamar does. I know guys like him in RL and they're pretty much impossible not to like.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #5306
imdaman99
Knicks all da way
 
imdaman99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 15,318
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
You eyebrows
lol what? im brown, we iz hairy y0
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #5307
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten
 
Lamar Doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 6,923
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ers-flies.html

God I wish I'd gone to school to be a monkey

Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #5308
millwad
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,870
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ers-flies.html

God I wish I'd gone to school to be a monkey


Haha, you're awesome, Doom.

I get the impression that you're a teen in a man's body!
Do you have a wife and kids?

By the way, if I recall correctly Charlie Z gave you a mention in some video I saw, do you know him?
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #5309
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten
 
Lamar Doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 6,923
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Haha, you're awesome, Doom.

I get the impression that you're a teen in a man's body!
Do you have a wife and kids?

By the way, if I recall correctly Charlie Z gave you a mention in some video I saw, do you know him?


I don't know about a teen but I hear you. I also think you youngins will be very surprised with how "young" you are when you're 30. When you're a kid you think it's this very adult era of your life and while the responsibilites may fit your perceptions, it's still very young.

No wife, I live with my girlfriend of 5+ years in a big house in the hollywood hills, we have two dogs and a cat. Got some more me-shit to do before I start getting into family life. I think it's pretty common for LA and NYC people to be "behind" the family timeline, but I also feel sorry for people who got married when they were young. "Done with college, time to sign my life over to somebody and start making babies" no thanks.

I do know Charlie Z, I found out who he was through ISH a few years back and went to see a couple of his "fights" and take pictures of him. He's a nut, turns out he's got some serious mental problems though and I don't really want to be picking on a handicapped person so I've kept him out of my life for the most part. I still check in on this other website periodically that keeps tabs on his latest misadventures. Dude is a trip for sure.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 10-03-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #5310
millwad
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,870
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
I don't know about a teen but I hear you. I also think you youngins will be very surprised with how "young" you are when you're 30. When you're a kid you think it's this very adult era of your life and while the responsibilites may fit your perceptions, it's still very young.

No wife, I live with my girlfriend of 5+ years in a big house in the hollywood hills, we have two dogs and a cat. Got some more me-shit to do before I start getting into family life. I think it's pretty common for LA and NYC people to be "behind" the family timeline, but I also feel sorry for people who got married when they were young. "Done with college, time to sign my life over to somebody and start making babies" no thanks.

Haha, I hear you, I also thought you were closer to 40 than 30 which you're obviously not. Not that you like you're 40ish or anything..

Yeah, I am not going to rush it either, you seem to be living a great life too so I understand that you don't feel a need to rush stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
I do know Charlie Z, I found out who he was through ISH a few years back and went to see a couple of his "fights" and take pictures of him. He's a nut, turns out he's got some serious mental problems though and I don't really want to be picking on a handicapped person so I've kept him out of my life for the most part. I still check in on this other website periodically that keeps tabs on his latest misadventures. Dude is a trip for sure.

Haha, awesome.

Oh, so he's not just trolling? If not, then I guess it's not as fan anymore to watch his videos where he claims that he's the best in the world and how he kills everyone..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:46 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy