Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #5311
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
You eyebrows
lol what? im brown, we iz hairy y0
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #5312
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ers-flies.html

God I wish I'd gone to school to be a monkey

Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #5313
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ers-flies.html

God I wish I'd gone to school to be a monkey

Haha, you're awesome, Doom.

I get the impression that you're a teen in a man's body!
Do you have a wife and kids?

By the way, if I recall correctly Charlie Z gave you a mention in some video I saw, do you know him?
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #5314
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Haha, you're awesome, Doom.

I get the impression that you're a teen in a man's body!
Do you have a wife and kids?

By the way, if I recall correctly Charlie Z gave you a mention in some video I saw, do you know him?

I don't know about a teen but I hear you. I also think you youngins will be very surprised with how "young" you are when you're 30. When you're a kid you think it's this very adult era of your life and while the responsibilites may fit your perceptions, it's still very young.

No wife, I live with my girlfriend of 5+ years in a big house in the hollywood hills, we have two dogs and a cat. Got some more me-shit to do before I start getting into family life. I think it's pretty common for LA and NYC people to be "behind" the family timeline, but I also feel sorry for people who got married when they were young. "Done with college, time to sign my life over to somebody and start making babies" no thanks.

I do know Charlie Z, I found out who he was through ISH a few years back and went to see a couple of his "fights" and take pictures of him. He's a nut, turns out he's got some serious mental problems though and I don't really want to be picking on a handicapped person so I've kept him out of my life for the most part. I still check in on this other website periodically that keeps tabs on his latest misadventures. Dude is a trip for sure.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 10-03-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #5315
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I don't know about a teen but I hear you. I also think you youngins will be very surprised with how "young" you are when you're 30. When you're a kid you think it's this very adult era of your life and while the responsibilites may fit your perceptions, it's still very young.

No wife, I live with my girlfriend of 5+ years in a big house in the hollywood hills, we have two dogs and a cat. Got some more me-shit to do before I start getting into family life. I think it's pretty common for LA and NYC people to be "behind" the family timeline, but I also feel sorry for people who got married when they were young. "Done with college, time to sign my life over to somebody and start making babies" no thanks.

Haha, I hear you, I also thought you were closer to 40 than 30 which you're obviously not. Not that you like you're 40ish or anything..

Yeah, I am not going to rush it either, you seem to be living a great life too so I understand that you don't feel a need to rush stuff.

Quote:
I do know Charlie Z, I found out who he was through ISH a few years back and went to see a couple of his "fights" and take pictures of him. He's a nut, turns out he's got some serious mental problems though and I don't really want to be picking on a handicapped person so I've kept him out of my life for the most part. I still check in on this other website periodically that keeps tabs on his latest misadventures. Dude is a trip for sure.

Haha, awesome.

Oh, so he's not just trolling? If not, then I guess it's not as fan anymore to watch his videos where he claims that he's the best in the world and how he kills everyone..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #5316
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #5317
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #5318
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Why does your username suggest you're a Pistons fan, while your hat would suggest you're a Raptors fan??

Lol i know the hat was a gift from my mom. She knows i love NBA but she dont follow it at all and dont even know what team im rooting for. Pistons all the way!
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:43 AM   #5319
WockaVodka
Banned

WockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputation

WockaVodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:57 AM   #5320
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
I would start shaving already.

That's a LoJ hairline man. Shave it.

LOL, everyone loves to hate some LOJ. If dude doesn't want to shave his shit, then he doesn't want to shave it. I'll never understand why other men are so obsessed with other men's "looks" ... makes me question some of ya'll'z sexual orientation.

I usually keep my shit short... but when I let it somewhat grow out, I don't look as "blad" or hairless as a lot of you think.

There's a pic of me with my niece at a family Christmas party in December of 2011. My hairline is no different today.

... even if I were completely bald ... why do so many people care?

I'll never understand that. It all started the first time I ever posted a pic of myself on here. GOBB went bananas and had a field day with it, even though dude himself has a receding hairline. Countless others jumped on the bandwagon; I guess because it's fashionable to hate on LOJ.

I'm the sole # 1 target when it comes to "the bald poster" and the fact of the matter is, I'm not even the most bald poster here. If I were even, LOL, why does it seem to matter so much to everyone?

It can't be that people are obsessed with me, or at a minimum, people are obsessed with attacking or flaming me. Nah, it can't be that much hate.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #5321
WockaVodka
Banned

WockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz

Me today. Eh, a bit fruity. I know.
You look like the actor Michael Jordan from a TV show I forgot, I just remember his name was Michael Jordan.
WockaVodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #5322
lakerspng
National High School Star

lakerspng is considered somewhat coollakerspng is considered somewhat cool

at the end of filming two weeks of spring break madness... 2 weeks I never want to relive.

enjoying a sunset with my wife in Hawaii a couple years back

Last edited by lakerspng : 10-05-2012 at 05:55 PM.
lakerspng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #5323
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tough Mudder earlier this month.

Paying somebody to administer electric shocks to me. fun.

This one reminded me of zombies.

Last edited by rezznor : 10-22-2012 at 11:13 AM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:30 PM   #5324
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
This one reminded me of zombies.

haha, that's funny, i just did a race called "run for your lives" yesterday where you run away from zombies who try to pull your flags (your "health points," you get 3. i survived with one!).

i'm on the left

going under a fence that would actually shock you if you touched it

Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:44 PM   #5325
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
haha, that's funny, i just did a race called "run for your lives" yesterday where you run away from zombies who try to pull your flags (your "health points," you get 3. i survived with one!).

i'm on the left

going under a fence that would actually shock you if you touched it

yeah that race is coming to texas, i was trying to get some ppl together for it. sounds fun and is a nice twist on the typical 5k
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: