Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-11-2012, 12:28 AM   #5356
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Wow I forrealz spent the last 35 minutes which I should have spent on Biology homework going through this thread... so many lolz.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:17 AM   #5357
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:45 AM   #5358
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster

abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #5359
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC

Damn, bro, I would easily let you manhandle me.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:30 AM   #5360
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i would't wanna mess with this dude
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:40 AM   #5361
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
i would't wanna mess with this dude

Me neither.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:35 AM   #5362
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Tell me you play football Shawne Merriman
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #5363
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
mum got me a really expensive Sean Jean jacket for my B-day. I don't usually dress like this and quite frankly I'd rather have money but I can see myself wearing it although its not my style. More of a Crewneck sweater + sweat pants type of guy unless its a dressy event, or I'm going to places that enforce dress code.

no homo. Yes that is my room. Yes Pics of me on the wall and one with my bro and sis.

Woof woof woof woof woof, gangnam style!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60MQ3AG1c8o
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:51 PM   #5364
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Woof woof woof woof woof, gangnam style!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60MQ3AG1c8o

I've practically grown up before GOBB's eyes
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #5365
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
^^^average looking Cavs fan.

We will f#ck you up.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #5366
chosen_one6
Banned

chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board

chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #5367
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6

I got all hard, wanna stretch my swedish anus?
Old 11-11-2012, 06:49 PM   #5368
chosen_one6
Banned

chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I got all hard, wanna stretch my swedish anus?

Old 11-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #5369
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
Quote:
Cool to see D. J. Augustin and Shane Battier posting on ISH.

Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:54 PM   #5370
chosen_one6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Cool to see D. J. Augustin and Shane Battier posting on ISH.

I look nothing like Shane because I don't have the big ass head or weird forehead. I get a lot of comparisons to Drake in person
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: