Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-12-2012, 12:39 AM   #5371
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Damn, bro, I would easily let you manhandle me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
i would't wanna mess with this dude

I'm actually one of the nicest people you could ever meet, haven't been in a fight in 15+ years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Tell me you play football Shawne Merriman

I played in High school, but had a serious injury and stopped and focused on basketball. Poor decision since my body is more built for football than basketball, but oh well.
abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:41 AM   #5372
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
I look nothing like Shane because I don't have the big ass head or weird forehead. I get a lot of comparisons to Drake in person

You look more like a light skinned OJ Mayo to me.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:56 AM   #5373
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Color Run today

Last edited by rezznor : 11-12-2012 at 04:33 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:21 PM   #5374
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #5375
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
Color Run today

How can you run with those, Rezz?

I do own one pair that I only wear when I go to the gym, can't imagine running in them though. Did it hurt?
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #5376
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC

I'm actually one of the nicest people you could ever meet, haven't been in a fight in 15+ years.

I played in High school, but had a serious injury and stopped and focused on basketball. Poor decision since my body is more built for football than basketball, but oh well.

People who look the most "dangerous" are often the nicest, glad it applies to you as well.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #5377
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
How can you run with those, Rezz?

I do own one pair that I only wear when I go to the gym, can't imagine running in them though. Did it hurt?
it took me about 2 weeks before i could run at least 3 miles in them without soreness. i've now run up to 13 miles in them. they will hurt at first while your feet and legs get used to them, so build it up slowly. after that, they are fine and are actually good for you since they force you to run correctly.

Last edited by rezznor : 11-12-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #5378
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
People who look the most "dangerous" are often the nicest, glad it applies to you as well.
agreed, i have a friend who is one scary looking chinese guy. he's about 6' 3" swoll as shit, and tattoos covering almost all of his body...but he's one of the nicest guys i know. in fact, he's usually the butt of all our jokes since he's such a good sport about it.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #5379
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont trust anyone with no neck. Better hit him with a chair it or truck!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #5380
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
nice avatar bigsmoke which one are you in the pic?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #5381
millwad
Banned

Quote:

I don't trust people who look like this;

Old 11-12-2012, 06:28 PM   #5382
millwad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
it took me about 2 weeks before i could run at least 3 miles in them without soreness. i've now run up to 13 miles in them. they will hurt at first while your feet and legs get used to them, so build it up slowly. after that, they are fine and are actually good for you since they force you to run correctly.

Cool!

I need to try to run in them as well then, my knee has been busted after I got hit when I played for Sweden against a manchild from Hungary. After that I have had a hard time finding shoes, the more cushioning shoes have, the harder it gets to run in them, at least for me. Most training shoes have too much cushioning anyway, especially basketball shoes..

By the way, how is it with your toes, don't you ever land in a bad way?

Last edited by millwad : 11-12-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #5383
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I don't trust people who look like this;

I've come to know that guy is pretty intelligent

I bet Mitt Romney would say judging by that picture he must not be tho
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #5384
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Damn, why a truck, that escalated quickly

I've lost about 15lbs since that picture (was 242lbs), so you can trust me since my neck has thinned out a little bit
abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #5385
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Cool!

I need to try to run in them as well then, my knee has been busted after I got hit when I played for Sweden against a manchild from Hungary. After that I have had a hard time finding shoes, the more cushioning shoes have, the harder it gets to run in them, at least for me. Most training shoes have too much cushioning anyway, especially basketball shoes..

By the way, how is it with your toes, don't you ever land in a bad way?
my toes are fine. you learn to be careful, but i'm always barefoot anyways so im used to it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: