Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #5371
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC

I'm actually one of the nicest people you could ever meet, haven't been in a fight in 15+ years.

I played in High school, but had a serious injury and stopped and focused on basketball. Poor decision since my body is more built for football than basketball, but oh well.

People who look the most "dangerous" are often the nicest, glad it applies to you as well.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:33 PM   #5372
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
How can you run with those, Rezz?

I do own one pair that I only wear when I go to the gym, can't imagine running in them though. Did it hurt?
it took me about 2 weeks before i could run at least 3 miles in them without soreness. i've now run up to 13 miles in them. they will hurt at first while your feet and legs get used to them, so build it up slowly. after that, they are fine and are actually good for you since they force you to run correctly.

Last edited by rezznor : 11-12-2012 at 05:40 PM.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #5373
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
People who look the most "dangerous" are often the nicest, glad it applies to you as well.
agreed, i have a friend who is one scary looking chinese guy. he's about 6' 3" swoll as shit, and tattoos covering almost all of his body...but he's one of the nicest guys i know. in fact, he's usually the butt of all our jokes since he's such a good sport about it.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #5374
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont trust anyone with no neck. Better hit him with a chair it or truck!
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #5375
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
nice avatar bigsmoke which one are you in the pic?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #5376
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

I don't trust people who look like this;

Old 11-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #5377
millwad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
it took me about 2 weeks before i could run at least 3 miles in them without soreness. i've now run up to 13 miles in them. they will hurt at first while your feet and legs get used to them, so build it up slowly. after that, they are fine and are actually good for you since they force you to run correctly.

Cool!

I need to try to run in them as well then, my knee has been busted after I got hit when I played for Sweden against a manchild from Hungary. After that I have had a hard time finding shoes, the more cushioning shoes have, the harder it gets to run in them, at least for me. Most training shoes have too much cushioning anyway, especially basketball shoes..

By the way, how is it with your toes, don't you ever land in a bad way?

Last edited by millwad : 11-12-2012 at 07:36 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #5378
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I don't trust people who look like this;

I've come to know that guy is pretty intelligent

I bet Mitt Romney would say judging by that picture he must not be tho
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:55 PM   #5379
abuC
Cuba

abuC is considered somewhat coolabuC is considered somewhat coolabuC is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Damn, why a truck, that escalated quickly

I've lost about 15lbs since that picture (was 242lbs), so you can trust me since my neck has thinned out a little bit
abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:52 AM   #5380
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Cool!

I need to try to run in them as well then, my knee has been busted after I got hit when I played for Sweden against a manchild from Hungary. After that I have had a hard time finding shoes, the more cushioning shoes have, the harder it gets to run in them, at least for me. Most training shoes have too much cushioning anyway, especially basketball shoes..

By the way, how is it with your toes, don't you ever land in a bad way?
my toes are fine. you learn to be careful, but i'm always barefoot anyways so im used to it.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:16 AM   #5381
abuC
Cuba

abuC is considered somewhat coolabuC is considered somewhat coolabuC is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
my toes are fine. you learn to be careful, but i'm always barefoot anyways so im used to it.

You have to land on your toes I'm assuming? My gait usually breaks down the longer I run, have you tried doing squats with them or deadlifts?
Old 11-13-2012, 02:33 AM   #5382
plowking
HAWKING

plowking has an incredible reputation hereplowking has an incredible reputation hereplowking has an incredible reputation hereplowking has an incredible reputation hereplowking has an incredible reputation hereplowking has an incredible reputation hereplowking has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
You have to land on your toes I'm assuming? My gait usually breaks down the longer I run, have you tried doing squats with them or deadlifts?

Don't most people do squats and deadlifts barefoot? I don't see how doing them in those things would be any harder.

You said you were 242lbs? Damn, how tall are you?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:13 AM   #5383
abuC
Cuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Don't most people do squats and deadlifts barefoot? I don't see how doing them in those things would be any harder.

You said you were 242lbs? Damn, how tall are you?

I hate taking off my shoes in the gym, the floor is slippery and doesn't have much grip to it so I'm nervous I might slip when I do squats.

I am 6"0 1/2 without shoes to be exact, been lifting heavy for a couple of years now. But started doing a cut last month, hoping to see more definition as I was starting to get a little too bulky/power lifter looking in the 240 range.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:20 AM   #5384
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A few days ago after an orientation for my new job.

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:22 AM   #5385
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looking sharp. Good choice of timepiece and mobile phone.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: