Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2012, 01:16 AM   #5386
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
my toes are fine. you learn to be careful, but i'm always barefoot anyways so im used to it.

You have to land on your toes I'm assuming? My gait usually breaks down the longer I run, have you tried doing squats with them or deadlifts?
abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:33 AM   #5387
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
You have to land on your toes I'm assuming? My gait usually breaks down the longer I run, have you tried doing squats with them or deadlifts?

Don't most people do squats and deadlifts barefoot? I don't see how doing them in those things would be any harder.

You said you were 242lbs? Damn, how tall are you?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:13 AM   #5388
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Don't most people do squats and deadlifts barefoot? I don't see how doing them in those things would be any harder.

You said you were 242lbs? Damn, how tall are you?

I hate taking off my shoes in the gym, the floor is slippery and doesn't have much grip to it so I'm nervous I might slip when I do squats.

I am 6"0 1/2 without shoes to be exact, been lifting heavy for a couple of years now. But started doing a cut last month, hoping to see more definition as I was starting to get a little too bulky/power lifter looking in the 240 range.
abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:20 AM   #5389
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A few days ago after an orientation for my new job.

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:22 AM   #5390
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looking sharp. Good choice of timepiece and mobile phone.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:26 AM   #5391
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Looking sharp. Good choice of timepiece and mobile phone.
I'm pretty certain my next phone will not be a Rezound, unless HTC does a Nexus series phone. My next upgrade isn't until April of 2013. That of which then I will be doing heavy research. I'm going to want something that has very good battery life. The Rezound gets me through a day for the most part, but if I do heavy use it sucks the battery up pretty fast because of the screen + small 1620 mAH battery.

Watch is a simple 7 year old Fossil that was $105 if I remember correctly. I plan on buying a Citizen Eco-Drive after February. It'll probably end up being $300-$400 unless I get a good deal on it.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:45 AM   #5392
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like leather straps on my watches rather than links. But apparently the links are the way to go for something more formal. I couldn't disagree more since I think the leather looks far classier. Guess its just a matter of taste...
Old 11-20-2012, 03:11 AM   #5393
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
I like leather straps on my watches rather than links. But apparently the links are the way to go for something more formal. I couldn't disagree more since I think the leather looks far classier. Guess its just a matter of taste...
I like the feel of leather better, but the look of links more.

Maybe make a watch that has metal links, but has felt on the inside of the link to make it more comfortable.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:17 AM   #5394
plowking
well DENG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I like the feel of leather better, but the look of links more.

Maybe make a watch that has metal links, but has felt on the inside of the link to make it more comfortable.

Its the actual look of the leather I like better. I think it might just be the contrast of the metal and leather, rather than everything being shiny, glossy and metallic.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:21 AM   #5395
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:

Its the actual look of the leather I like better. I think it might just be the contrast of the metal and leather, rather than everything being shiny, glossy and metallic.
I prefer a mix of shiny and brushed metal myself. Matches my wedding band as well.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:37 AM   #5396
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I'm pretty certain my next phone will not be a Rezound, unless HTC does a Nexus series phone. My next upgrade isn't until April of 2013. That of which then I will be doing heavy research. I'm going to want something that has very good battery life. The Rezound gets me through a day for the most part, but if I do heavy use it sucks the battery up pretty fast because of the screen + small 1620 mAH battery.

Watch is a simple 7 year old Fossil that was $105 if I remember correctly. I plan on buying a Citizen Eco-Drive after February. It'll probably end up being $300-$400 unless I get a good deal on it.
I have an Eco-Drive. Bought it several years ago... Best watch I've ever owned. Still looks the way it did the day I bought it.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:19 AM   #5397
Edwin
Serious playground baller

Edwin is considered somewhat coolEdwin is considered somewhat cool

Not sure how late I am or if anyone cares to see what I look like, but this is what I look like:

Edwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:02 AM   #5398
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

plucked eyebrows

Would not hit
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:22 AM   #5399
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory

Alonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation here

How come you're a different race in each picture?
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:26 AM   #5400
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonzo Magic
How come you're a different race in each picture?

ZOMG I was about to say the same thing.

Swag levels maximum doe
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: