Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-20-2012, 11:33 PM   #5416
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
This may be why I get shin splints when I run.
you are probably heel striking.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:43 AM   #5417
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I'm a fan of watches. I don't have a Rolex or anything like that, but I have some nice watches that cost several hundred dollars I've collected over the years, etc. - but I also wear leather or rubber strap watches 95% of the time. They're more comfortable, colorful and just fresh.

I have a Fossil watch - the one in the picture - and you can purchase separately many different color straps. I have just about every common color you can think of minus pink and I don't think I have a brown, grey or black - so whatever gear I'm wearing, I can take it a step further with a matching time piece (in the picture above for example, the horse-of-course is orange).

Trey Parker is that you?
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:04 AM   #5418
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
This may be why I get shin splints when I run.
Do you walk on your toes too? I've done it ever since I was a kid, I've tried many times to walk heel-toe but I always come back around to toe-heel.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:11 AM   #5419
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I'm a fan of watches. I don't have a Rolex or anything like that, but I have some nice watches that cost several hundred dollars I've collected over the years, etc. - but I also wear leather or rubber strap watches 95% of the time. They're more comfortable, colorful and just fresh.

I have a Fossil watch - the one in the picture - and you can purchase separately many different color straps. I have just about every common color you can think of minus pink and I don't think I have a brown, grey or black - so whatever gear I'm wearing, I can take it a step further with a matching time piece (in the picture above for example, the horse-of-course is orange).

When are you and Matt going to make another movie?
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:08 AM   #5420
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pondering while listening to "Home" by Explosions in the Sky. If anyone cares the earbuds are Nu Force NE-700X. I love these things. aluminum cases, the drivers are coated in titanium, best sub $100 earbuds I've ever listened to (they were refurbished for $52).

The photo has a radial blur effect on it from Photoshop...

Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:14 AM   #5421
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Attababe meticode
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:15 AM   #5422
Fawker
Prove it honkey

Fawker is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFawker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

lose weight to be healthy meticode. not to post these dramatic pics of a balding white cat.
Fawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:16 AM   #5423
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawker
lose weight to be healthy meticode. not to post these dramatic pics of a balding white cat.
Meow.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:20 AM   #5424
Fawker
Prove it honkey

Fawker is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFawker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

you were not good looking to begin with and this transformation does not make it any different. it looks like a once jolly round timberman in later stages of cancer.
Fawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:21 AM   #5425
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
you were not good looking to begin and this transformation does not make it any different. it looks like a once jolly round timberman in later stages of cancer.
Meow.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:22 AM   #5426
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Then I looked up at the Sun and I could see the way that gravity pulls on you and me. Then I looked up at the Sky and saw the Sun and the way that gravity pushes on everyone.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:35 AM   #5427
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
you were not good looking to begin with and this transformation does not make it any different. it looks like a once jolly round timberman in later stages of cancer.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #5428
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

was making some nice strength gains for a soccer player, too bad I ****ed up my shoulder, this pic was from early this week. Dislocated my shoulder badly Tuesday night. Probably no Weights until late Jan at earliest.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:30 PM   #5429
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

being a goofball #knicks

Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:44 PM   #5430
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

boured
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: