Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-26-2012, 12:09 AM   #5431
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Don't want people to trace me to this account when I blow up. Gotta be smart, b.

Yea….same here.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:45 AM   #5432
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Don't want people to trace me to this account when I blow up. Gotta be smart, b.

The only way youl'll blow up because of your music is if you paint a picture with your rhymes about Muhammad in the Middle East
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:32 AM   #5433
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
The only way youl'll blow up because of your music is if you paint a picture with your rhymes about Muhammad in the Middle East

keep doing ya d*mn thing ace23
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:40 AM   #5434
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life

was making some nice strength gains for a soccer player, too bad I ****ed up my shoulder, this pic was from early this week. Dislocated my shoulder badly Tuesday night. Probably no Weights until late Jan at earliest.

dude lol you remind me of a mobster. Shyt if i had that look i'd always be in shades and a suit acting like a big wig aka doucebag aka . To " woww" broads that look like dis

inb4tooskinny
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:42 AM   #5435
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
being a goofball #knicks

This reminded me of those mexican bitches that would post pictures of themselves on myspace all day with these stupid ass faces. Thanks for giving me a walk down memory lane. Nice hat.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:46 AM   #5436
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just a chill dude
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:04 AM   #5437
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Just a chill dude

Okay, this might sound creepy but I think I've seen you around somewhere.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:06 AM   #5438
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life

was making some nice strength gains for a soccer player, too bad I ****ed up my shoulder, this pic was from early this week. Dislocated my shoulder badly Tuesday night. Probably no Weights until late Jan at earliest.

sweet haircut brojang.

also huge fan of the double livestrongs. i always wear my livestrong when i get roided

your backdrop looks to be a clean public (or maybe semi-private) bathroom. clean bathrooms are a good choice for a gentleman wearing finger gloves.

Last edited by Nanners : 12-26-2012 at 05:14 AM.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #5439
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At a disco-themed Christmas party. On the left

...obviously on the right

TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:27 PM   #5440
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller

You're the asian girl in the bad sweater?

edit: lol got me with the white
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:28 PM   #5441
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
You're the asian girl in the bad sweater?
white text
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #5442
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
white text

You got me with it too. I was like
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:22 PM   #5443
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Are you a chick?

Oh never mind you is cute..
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:09 AM   #5444
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
sweet haircut brojang.

also huge fan of the double livestrongs. i always wear my livestrong when i get roided

your backdrop looks to be a clean public (or maybe semi-private) bathroom. clean bathrooms are a good choice for a gentleman wearing finger gloves.
was looking for the rep thing but they took out reps again LOL. Yeah double livestrongs for me, 3+ years running. My next haircut imma try and copy the current steve nash one he has going. this pic was a day before i dislocated my shoulder can't lift til mid jan really. but its improved a lot at least I can play soccer again now!
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:18 AM   #5445
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

TSK is actually cuter than the girls in his picture.

/Pro-homo
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: