Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-27-2012, 12:20 AM   #5446
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Gay.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:24 AM   #5447
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller

Fail.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:26 AM   #5448
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Fail.
Thanks broseph! I'll take that to heart.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:30 AM   #5449
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life

was making some nice strength gains for a soccer player, too bad I ****ed up my shoulder, this pic was from early this week. Dislocated my shoulder badly Tuesday night. Probably no Weights until late Jan at earliest.

You need to work on your shoulders man. I only weigh 145 but if we were both wearing full sleeve shirts I would actually look bigger than you.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:33 AM   #5450
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
You need to work on your shoulders man. I only weigh 145 but if we were both wearing full sleeve shirts I would actually look bigger than you.

Haha, screw you, Vishal..

You're famous for your pics on ISH, you're not buffed, this is you;

Old 12-27-2012, 12:34 AM   #5451
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Damn
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:37 AM   #5452
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Damn

Don't laugh, this is his serious look;

Old 12-27-2012, 12:39 AM   #5453
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Last edited by VishaltotheG : 04-06-2014 at 12:58 PM.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:42 AM   #5454
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
lol do you jerk off to my pics at night or something? Why do you have saved another (non-celebrity) man's pics on your computer?

But anyway, I said my shoulders weren't narrow. I know I'm skinny, that's the point. I hate when people ignore shoulders in workouts to the point where a skinny guy looks as big as them in a regular shirt.

Na, bro, I just remember your nick from way back and how you used to mess with people. You're a legend, bro.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #5455
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
maybe that's why it dislocated

sike no my shoulders may not look big but I put up good weight for my body weight. I think 160 on a good day at time of this pic at 6'0. Not a basketball player though, soccer
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:00 AM   #5456
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

Pretty wasted in both of the pics lol

Last edited by SAKOTXA : 01-02-2013 at 02:04 AM.
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:48 AM   #5457
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
no you wouldn't
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:07 AM   #5458
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Obviously, I'm the one on the right.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:08 AM   #5459
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat

Obviously, I'm the one on the right.
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:11 AM   #5460
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD

What? Don't act as if ISH isn't full of rambunctious 8-year-olds. Or at least people that reason out that way.

No shit I'm on the left. lolz
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: