Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 09:33 PM   #5506
B-Low
The Love B-Low
 
B-Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Crowned Prince of the OTC
Posts: 15,303
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Thing is tho when these things first started, we had probably 50+ people who posted their pics. Like I said people would joke, people would clown each other, then the people clowning would post a pic and the guys THEY made fun of would joke back. It was all in good fun like friends talkin shit about each other.

Now everybody on here acts like they got something to hide. I dunno if its cuz so many people on here now wanna be able to make up these amazing lives we see (6'5, 7% body fat, fitness experts, 26 year old doctors making $150k a year and own BMW's, wear designer suits every day who would turn down Kate Upton because her body is weird etc) or just cuz younger folks are insecure about their reputations, but as amazing as the people on this site like to make themselves out to be, you'd think they'd have the confidence to post a damn pic.

I mean its simple, people with nothin to hide, don't hide.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #5507
ace23
*****
 
ace23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,274
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
That's because you are bitchmade.
Naw, just said some sus shit on these boards.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #5508
B-Low
The Love B-Low
 
B-Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Crowned Prince of the OTC
Posts: 15,303
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Naw, just said some sus shit on these boards.

Yeah, you I don't blame. You should probably be in prison. Lay low.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #5509
Just2McFly
By Any Means
 
Just2McFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,339
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

My first pic on here, I got ROASTED

I haven't been ashy in a photo since.



Me watching the raps play defense this quarter
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #5510
B-Low
The Love B-Low
 
B-Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Crowned Prince of the OTC
Posts: 15,303
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Waaait you're you?? Why didn't I know this!?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:45 PM   #5511
Balla_Status
______________________
 
Balla_Status's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,762
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
My first pic on here, I got ROASTED

I haven't been ashy in a photo since.



Me watching the raps play defense this quarter

Dude isn't this like your 3rd account?
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:47 PM   #5512
Just2McFly
By Any Means
 
Just2McFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,339
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Dude isn't this like your 3rd account?
I'm the Diddy of ISH.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:01 PM   #5513
millwad
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,793
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
My life would probably be ruined if someone were to trace me to my ISH account.


I know who you are but I'm waiting for the right time to out you.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:07 PM   #5514
plowking
Verticle?
 
plowking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: We goin' Sizzler
Posts: 27,765
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Thing is tho when these things first started, we had probably 50+ people who posted their pics. Like I said people would joke, people would clown each other, then the people clowning would post a pic and the guys THEY made fun of would joke back. It was all in good fun like friends talkin shit about each other.

Now everybody on here acts like they got something to hide. I dunno if its cuz so many people on here now wanna be able to make up these amazing lives we see (6'5, 7% body fat, fitness experts, 26 year old doctors making $150k a year and own BMW's, wear designer suits every day who would turn down Kate Upton because her body is weird etc) or just cuz younger folks are insecure about their reputations, but as amazing as the people on this site like to make themselves out to be, you'd think they'd have the confidence to post a damn pic.

I mean its simple, people with nothin to hide, don't hide.

Yeah. Too much shit talking. Was funner back in the day. Don't know if I ever bothered posting this up, but I'm always with people in photos, and I can never be bothered cutting other people out to put photos up. Hence the shitty cutting out job on this one.

plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #5515
plowking
Verticle?
 
plowking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: We goin' Sizzler
Posts: 27,765
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
My first pic on here, I got ROASTED

I haven't been ashy in a photo since.



Me watching the raps play defense this quarter

Get rid of that bum fluff on your face.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:11 PM   #5516
B-Low
The Love B-Low
 
B-Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Crowned Prince of the OTC
Posts: 15,303
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Went and took one to keep the thread goin

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #5517
plowking
Verticle?
 
plowking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: We goin' Sizzler
Posts: 27,765
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Went and took one to keep the thread goin

I've never understood how people dress like this in their own house. Just looks uncomfortable. Whenever I'm in my own house, damn near 90% of the time I'm in basketball shorts and no shirt, or some loose as hell and thin shirts.
You look to be in jeans and even got your chain on. I'd get too fidgety and mad with that stuff on me in my house.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:18 PM   #5518
B-Low
The Love B-Low
 
B-Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Crowned Prince of the OTC
Posts: 15,303
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I've never understood how people dress like this in their own house. Just looks uncomfortable. Whenever I'm in my own house, damn near 90% of the time I'm in basketball shorts and no shirt, or some loose as hell and thin shirts.
You look to be in jeans and even got your chain on. I'd get too fidgety and mad with that stuff on me in my house.

lol yeah i ran to walgreens to buy some milk and just never changed back. It's a shame when a guy is too lazy to put on lounge clothes...
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #5519
Just2McFly
By Any Means
 
Just2McFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,339
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
lol yeah i ran to walgreens to buy some milk and just never changed back. It's a shame when a guy is too lazy to put on lounge clothes...
did you get bag milk?
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:23 PM   #5520
Just2McFly
By Any Means
 
Just2McFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,339
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
We don't have that in civilized society.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy