Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-26-2013, 08:48 AM   #5506
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

u look good posterize. u don't have an odd shaped dome like i do lol.

Just get out in the sun more, may be 2 shades darker, bulk up a bit, and then walk like an ape.

YOu'll command respect and get the hunnies wet dead serious.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #5507
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
u look good posterize. u don't have an odd shaped dome like i do lol.

Just get out in the sun more, may be 2 shades darker, bulk up a bit, and then walk like an ape.

YOu'll command respect and get the hunnies wet dead serious.
Never read a false piece of advice from this man
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:29 PM   #5508
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

In all seriousness, men look flat out silly when they are out there with huge pieces of hair missing. You arent fooling anyone, just shave that shit off.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:05 AM   #5509
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

I went to Washington over the Inaugural week for a leadership conference and on the very first day, I meet this man.

He was extremely reluctant to take a picture at first but he lightened up when I told him they used to call me Dikembe in high school coz I played center. I think you guys can see why.

Btw, nice socks, rezz.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #5510
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
I went to Washington over the Inaugural week for a leadership conference and on the very first day, I meet this man.

He was extremely reluctant to take a picture at first but he lightened up when I told him they used to call me Dikembe in high school coz I played center. I think you guys can see why.

Btw, nice socks, rezz.

Where my sluts?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:11 AM   #5511
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Is NotYetGreat rezznor?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:12 AM   #5512
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

^ Just coz we're Asian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Where my sluts?

They were all up on me.

Last edited by NotYetGreat : 02-03-2013 at 01:15 AM.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:21 AM   #5513
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
^ Just coz we're Asian.

They were all up on me.

I'll never forgive you for this
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:51 AM   #5514
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

was never a big wrestling fan, but that dude's death hit me hard for reasons i'll probably never understand. he made everything fun, or something. i tend to be a big fan of jolly people, though.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:52 AM   #5515
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
At least for 3-4 weeks. Then he'll fall back to earth and become a 12-5-3 guy with a max contract.
All about that contract.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:00 AM   #5516
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Me_and_the_angry_guard_Singapore.jpg[/IMG]

Hm I see you visited Singapore, how did you like it? I was actually born there but have never been back there since because my parents say there might be some paperwork issues and I may be forced to stay there and do National Service( All able bodied singapore citizens must complete 3 years of army service when they reach 18).

And you really cant' be saying shit about anyone else's appearance, I mean cmon man
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:25 AM   #5517
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bored.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:27 AM   #5518
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

my first mma fight
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:10 AM   #5519
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

oldass pic. ex took it. dont mind the homo pose
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:43 PM   #5520
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest
my first mma fight

i got respect for anyone who'se got enough heart and motivation to train and fight in a combat sport. How long have you been training for? Im planning on having my 1st boxing fight in the next 2 months
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: