Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-07-2013, 12:03 PM   #5536
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Since when you start handing out nudes Rissa?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:12 PM   #5537
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissa
Old pictures from my old phone that got stolen/lost, someone here found them I believe it was RoboticWang.

How the f*ck did he get a hold of something like that?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #5538
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

So Robotic Wang and Rissa have a past?
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:23 PM   #5539
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rissa and Jerrywest are frauds.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #5540
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
How the f*ck did he get a hold of something like that?

Candidate for worst cover up story ever
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #5541
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Hm I see you visited Singapore, how did you like it? I was actually born there but have never been back there since because my parents say there might be some paperwork issues and I may be forced to stay there and do National Service( All able bodied singapore citizens must complete 3 years of army service when they reach 18).

And you really cant' be saying shit about anyone else's appearance, I mean cmon man

Ehm, that's not me and I don't care about you being born in Singapore and yes, I still can say shit about your appearance and your huge head and chin.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:29 PM   #5542
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

chilling in the bathroom

PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:51 PM   #5543
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm on the left.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #5544
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Draz, why do you look so feminine?
Old 02-07-2013, 10:41 PM   #5545
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That white G shock dusty as f*uck though
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:47 PM   #5546
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

sikktheshocker is a mad *******. Same IP addresses? This dude serious?

Prove it bud.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:01 AM   #5547
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
That's what I was saying earlier a few pages back.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #5548
Stempel, HERB
Kids at the park dunk on me

Stempel, HERB has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly

says the limp wristed poster whose own mother believes there's a little sugar in his gas tank.
Stempel, HERB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:13 AM   #5549
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stempel, HERB
says the limp wristed poster whose own mother believes there's a little sugar in his gas tank.
Nothing is more p*ssy than an Alt.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:13 AM   #5550
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

you wax them eyebrows draz?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: