Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-13-2013, 09:00 PM   #5566
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

SourPatchKids your complexion is absolutely horrendous. Asians do tend to have terrible skin so I do feel for you and understand it's not your fault entirely.

I recommend you cut out all carbs and sugar from your diet while also introducing a daily skin healing program. The no carb diet will also strip you of your unattractive baby fat. I don't expect you to have the discipline to follow through with the advice I have given you, but it's always worth a try.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #5567
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
SourPatchKids your complexion is absolutely horrendous. Asians do tend to have terrible skin so I do feel for you and understand it's not your fault entirely.

I recommend you cut out all carbs and sugar from your diet while also introducing a daily skin healing program. The no carb diet will also strip you of your unattractive baby fat. I don't expect you to have the discipline to follow through with the advice I have given you, but it's always worth a try.

He's 15. He'll grow out of it.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:21 PM   #5568
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I swear this thread's turned into the same 5-6 people posting pics over and over, then 30 people come out and offer their opinions without posting a pic themselves. Keep this shit alive if you're gonna talk shit folks
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:25 PM   #5569
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii

If your not gonna post a pic then stfu
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:25 PM   #5570
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
If your not gonna post a pic then stfu
+1
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:28 PM   #5571
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I swear this thread's turned into the same 5-6 people posting pics over and over, then 30 people come out and offer their opinions without posting a pic themselves. Keep this shit alive if you're gonna talk shit folks
My life would probably be ruined if someone were to trace me to my ISH account.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #5572
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
That's because you are bitchmade.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:33 PM   #5573
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thing is tho when these things first started, we had probably 50+ people who posted their pics. Like I said people would joke, people would clown each other, then the people clowning would post a pic and the guys THEY made fun of would joke back. It was all in good fun like friends talkin shit about each other.

Now everybody on here acts like they got something to hide. I dunno if its cuz so many people on here now wanna be able to make up these amazing lives we see (6'5, 7% body fat, fitness experts, 26 year old doctors making $150k a year and own BMW's, wear designer suits every day who would turn down Kate Upton because her body is weird etc) or just cuz younger folks are insecure about their reputations, but as amazing as the people on this site like to make themselves out to be, you'd think they'd have the confidence to post a damn pic.

I mean its simple, people with nothin to hide, don't hide.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #5574
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
That's because you are bitchmade.
Naw, just said some sus shit on these boards.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #5575
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Naw, just said some sus shit on these boards.

Yeah, you I don't blame. You should probably be in prison. Lay low.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #5576
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

My first pic on here, I got ROASTED

I haven't been ashy in a photo since.

Me watching the raps play defense this quarter
Old 02-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #5577
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Waaait you're you?? Why didn't I know this!?
Old 02-13-2013, 09:45 PM   #5578
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
My first pic on here, I got ROASTED

I haven't been ashy in a photo since.

Me watching the raps play defense this quarter

Dude isn't this like your 3rd account?
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:47 PM   #5579
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Dude isn't this like your 3rd account?
I'm the Diddy of ISH.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:01 PM   #5580
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:

I know who you are but I'm waiting for the right time to out you.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: