Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-13-2013, 11:07 PM   #5581
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Thing is tho when these things first started, we had probably 50+ people who posted their pics. Like I said people would joke, people would clown each other, then the people clowning would post a pic and the guys THEY made fun of would joke back. It was all in good fun like friends talkin shit about each other.

Now everybody on here acts like they got something to hide. I dunno if its cuz so many people on here now wanna be able to make up these amazing lives we see (6'5, 7% body fat, fitness experts, 26 year old doctors making $150k a year and own BMW's, wear designer suits every day who would turn down Kate Upton because her body is weird etc) or just cuz younger folks are insecure about their reputations, but as amazing as the people on this site like to make themselves out to be, you'd think they'd have the confidence to post a damn pic.

I mean its simple, people with nothin to hide, don't hide.

Yeah. Too much shit talking. Was funner back in the day. Don't know if I ever bothered posting this up, but I'm always with people in photos, and I can never be bothered cutting other people out to put photos up. Hence the shitty cutting out job on this one.

plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:09 PM   #5582
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
My first pic on here, I got ROASTED

I haven't been ashy in a photo since.

Me watching the raps play defense this quarter

Get rid of that bum fluff on your face.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:11 PM   #5583
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Went and took one to keep the thread goin

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:15 PM   #5584
plowking
well DENG

Quote:

I've never understood how people dress like this in their own house. Just looks uncomfortable. Whenever I'm in my own house, damn near 90% of the time I'm in basketball shorts and no shirt, or some loose as hell and thin shirts.
You look to be in jeans and even got your chain on. I'd get too fidgety and mad with that stuff on me in my house.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:18 PM   #5585
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I've never understood how people dress like this in their own house. Just looks uncomfortable. Whenever I'm in my own house, damn near 90% of the time I'm in basketball shorts and no shirt, or some loose as hell and thin shirts.
You look to be in jeans and even got your chain on. I'd get too fidgety and mad with that stuff on me in my house.

lol yeah i ran to walgreens to buy some milk and just never changed back. It's a shame when a guy is too lazy to put on lounge clothes...
Old 02-13-2013, 11:21 PM   #5586
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
lol yeah i ran to walgreens to buy some milk and just never changed back. It's a shame when a guy is too lazy to put on lounge clothes...
did you get bag milk?
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:23 PM   #5587
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
did you get bag milk?

We don't have that in civilized society.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:23 PM   #5588
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
We don't have that in civilized society.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:39 PM   #5589
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
My first pic on here, I got ROASTED

I haven't been ashy in a photo since.

Me watching the raps play defense this quarter

Shave yo beard
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:05 AM   #5590
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
SourPatchKids your complexion is absolutely horrendous. Asians do tend to have terrible skin so I do feel for you and understand it's not your fault entirely.

I recommend you cut out all carbs and sugar from your diet while also introducing a daily skin healing program. The no carb diet will also strip you of your unattractive baby fat. I don't expect you to have the discipline to follow through with the advice I have given you, but it's always worth a try.
Yeah lol I've had even worse acne before, but if i drink a lot of water and get a lot of sleep it tends to clear up. This whole week I'vr been really sick and had pinkeye from saturday to monday and I haven't been getting enough sleep. If I cared enough to wash my face with some almond soap before taking that pic, it would look at least a bit nicer.

And I don't turn 15 until May.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:13 AM   #5591
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Yeah lol I've had even worse acne before, but if i drink a lot of water and get a lot of sleep it tends to clear up. This whole week I'vr been really sick and had pinkeye from saturday to monday and I haven't been getting enough sleep. If I cared enough to wash my face with some almond soap before taking that pic, it would look at least a bit nicer.

And I don't turn 15 until May.

Have you been to a skin doctor? It may help.

But don't worry too much, I had a friend growing up who had his face full of acne but after puberty his face cleared up.

Just think about taking care of your skin.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:14 AM   #5592
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:

Haha, dude, how many times a week do you work out?
You look bigger and bigger every time you post a new pic.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:40 AM   #5593
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Haha, dude, how many times a week do you work out?
You look bigger and bigger every time you post a new pic.

www.gsprushfit.com

I'm tellin ya get on it. I love the program
Old 02-14-2013, 12:52 AM   #5594
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Almost freezing. Just waded out a couple feet.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:07 AM   #5595
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
www.gsprushfit.com

I'm tellin ya get on it. I love the program
Can you get that big on rushfit alone?
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: