Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-14-2013, 12:15 AM   #5596
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Nah but it definitely helped. Rushfit, weights and then I switched to MusclePharm protein powder a while back and that seems to be makin a difference too.

Also I bought the Tower 200 (that door gym with the resistance bands) back in 2011 and that thing is GREAT. I swear by it. I mean if you look at me in 2008 vs. me now its really a crazy transformation. But its a combo of things.

I've posted it before, but here's 2008 vs. 2012 (and yes the Spongebob poster in my old apt confirms it lol)

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:30 AM   #5597
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Nah but it definitely helped. Rushfit, weights and then I switched to MusclePharm protein powder a while back and that seems to be makin a difference too.

Also I bought the Tower 200 (that door gym with the resistance bands) back in 2011 and that thing is GREAT. I swear by it. I mean if you look at me in 2008 vs. me now its really a crazy transformation. But its a combo of things.

I've posted it before, but here's 2008 vs. 2012 (and yes the Spongebob poster in my old apt confirms it lol)

I never knew you looked like that. That's pretty insane. Why do you look so much lighter now? or is it just the picture quality?
I need to start working out again. I think I'm going to try out rushfit. I lost a lot of mass since last summer.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:36 AM   #5598
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlver
I never knew you looked like that. That's pretty insane. Why do you look so much lighter now? or is it just the picture quality?
I need to start working out again. I think I'm going to try out rushfit. I lost a lot of mass since last summer.

lol picture quality...just digital camera vs. cell phone camera. Plus the old one was right after I got back from Florida
Old 02-14-2013, 12:37 AM   #5599
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Damn, props dude, that's a crazy transformation.

I was skinny growing as well, so I know what it's like. Not that I got to be that big (although not far off), but I know the hard work that goes into transforming a skinny body.

Do you have fast metabolism?

How much were you in 08 and how much are you now?

How gradual was your weight gain?

Do those shakes make you shit all the time? which is the main reason I never took them. I went from being 130 in high school to 175 in a period of 2 years or so. Props man

Btw.. I always thought you were Asian.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:44 AM   #5600
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Do you have fast metabolism?

Very fast. Aside from dropping fast food out of my diet, I really didn't change how I ate at all

Quote:
How much were you in 08 and how much are you now?

About 170-175 in 08, about 200 now

Quote:
How gradual was your weight gain?

I was 185ish when I graduated college in 09. Then me and my ex split up late 10/early 11 and I just kinda went off on the workouts to take my mind off it and thats when I got into the 190s. I hit 200 towards the beginning of 2012.

Quote:
Do those shakes make you shit all the time?

Yes. Only downside. And it usually hits at like 2am

Quote:
Props man

Thanks ya

Quote:
Btw.. I always thought you were Asian.

Nah just yellow by black people standards
Old 02-14-2013, 01:05 AM   #5601
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Yes. Only downside. And it usually hits at like 2am

I took some shake a couple years ago, and the damn thing would hit me in the middle of the workday. I stopped immediately.

Btw I hadn't seen your pic before, I just assumed you were Asian for no reason.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:41 AM   #5602
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
www.gsprushfit.com

I'm tellin ya get on it. I love the program

What is this? All light, explosive movements in a circuit?

If so, I don't think I could live without my heavy lifts. Love my deadlifts and bench press too much. What are your bench/squat/deadlift numbers if you don't mind me asking? And did they improve after you did this or get worse?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:44 AM   #5603
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

Plowking, weren't you the dude that looked like Kobe? What happened?

Or am I confusing you with someone else.
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:16 AM   #5604
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

One of my friends took this photo of me last weekend. I was pretty drunk.

ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:33 AM   #5605
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
My life would probably be ruined if someone were to trace me to my ISH account.
I had to show this board to my background investigator for a police job. Talk about embarrassing. Especially when you're name is STATEPROPERTY and its a POLICE job.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:54 AM   #5606
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
Plowking, weren't you the dude that looked like Kobe? What happened?

Or am I confusing you with someone else.

Nah, don't think so.

I've always had a thick neck, and look more like a rugby/NFL player (well I actually did play a bit of rugby).
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:04 AM   #5607
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

B-Low, in 2008 you didn't make those pouty lips. Drop that program.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:25 AM   #5608
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:42 AM   #5609
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
One of my friends took this photo of me last weekend. I was pretty drunk.
This picture hilarious bro

Andrei you and your gf look disgustingly cute together.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #5610
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
This picture hilarious bro

Andrei you and your gf look disgustingly cute together.

Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: