Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-11-2013, 04:49 PM   #5671
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
You reply with animated pics of laughing 'tards and a baby, and pointless mindless comments ... and I'm supposed to take that as a "battleship hit!" type move, huh?

*rolls eyes*

Who even says this shit?

some one track down a pic for me please. thanks
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:50 PM   #5672
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Grown men throwing up the middle finger in photos is disturbing.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #5673
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Youre alive
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #5674
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
everything about that is disturbing
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:54 PM   #5675
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:

You haven't posted a pic in almost a decade. So...? How can you actually comment on someone's photo?

I recall you asking about men's hair loss and how to deal with it. LOL, and you can deny it all you want saying it was about a "friend of yours" when everyone reading this knows the real truth.

My God dude... why even open your mouth. We all know you hate LOJ, but that was an obvious trap you walked ran into.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #5676
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Who even says this shit?

some one track down a pic for me please. thanks

I'm still waiting to see YOUR pic ... I swear, never seen it before.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:05 PM   #5677
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

By request: sexiest man on ISH:

Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:27 PM   #5678
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
You haven't posted a pic in almost a decade. So...? How can you actually comment on someone's photo?

I recall you asking about men's hair loss and how to deal with it. LOL, and you can deny it all you want saying it was about a "friend of yours" when everyone reading this knows the real truth.

My God dude... why even open your mouth. We all know you hate LOJ, but that was an obvious trap you walked ran into.

I have posted a recent photo in which you commented on. Memory loss is next on the menu since your hair dearly departed?

Can we address the real issue here? You're a grown man putting up a middle finger in a photo. Why? I didnt even go in on how you arent wearing a shirt yet find the need to post that on a predominantly all male msgboard. And are you in a bathroom again? Your favorite location to take pix. Nothing strange, weird, off about this right? You're going to go into WWE character mode and just take the attention off of addressing this into some charade of how you're a billy badass here. Our past e-beefs and other predictable yet yawn worthy nonsense.

You're the same clown who says "you argue with teenagers all day gobb" yet is posting a shirtless bathroom (is it?) photo while throwing the middle finger up. If I were you? I wouldnt reply to me. I'd ignore, take the pic down because no one quoted it and move on. Whatever

Sidenote: I know u kept checking this thread to see if I replied. You can stop now. Its here...
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:24 PM   #5679
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
massive women love your pics....care to explain how i should feel about this?
Personally i like small women with nice bodies. Massive doesn't appeal to me.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #5680
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LOJ you look exactly how I pictured you
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #5682
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
By request: sexiest man on ISH:

imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #5683
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Friends fancy dress party lol
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:29 PM   #5684
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

scotch tasting event
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:39 PM   #5685
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back

Friends fancy dress party lol
Well you failed.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: