Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-26-2013, 05:25 PM   #5746
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

jasi you look like an old child if that makes any sense lol
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:27 PM   #5747
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I stopped posting in this thread after Millwad went to my older pics from when I first started posting here, took a pic I posted of my g/f & I, and then made a thread posing as me, saying, "Look at this pic of me and my wife." When I confronted him via PM, he claimed within minutes of posting this thread that someone hacked his account and stole my pics.

Anyway, I figure I might as well share some pics from my last 3 trips to STAPLES Center to watch a Lakers game with my wifey.

First one is from 03/03/13 vs. Hawks:

Second one is from 03/22/13 vs. Wizards (Lakers blew an 18 pt lead ) :

Last one is from 04/09/13 vs. Hornets (Gary Payton on the left):
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #5748
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^^^^

That's awesome how you met the Glove. I remember a post from you a while back talking about it so it's pretty cool how you got a pic with him.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:05 PM   #5749
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Haven't posted a pic in one of these in probably over a year. Bored, so why not.

From a pilot that never got picked up:

Girl's bday party with my ninja:

I might speak with you one day. I'm not sure what branch you're with in the military, but I work for LHI (Reserve Health Readiness Program) to schedule soldiers for medical appointments.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:33 PM   #5750
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I might speak with you one day. I'm not sure what branch you're with in the military, but I work for LHI (Reserve Health Readiness Program) to schedule soldiers for medical appointments.

What if they're just actors in military garb? Maybe "pilot" confused him.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:36 PM   #5751
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
lol confused me too. That statement makes more sense now.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:22 AM   #5752
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

I was quick-scrolling down the page and I thought McFly was Kendrick Lamar.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:41 AM   #5753
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

got an unofficial pic with pat riley at Spurs-Heat game 4 ..

SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:00 PM   #5754
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
got an unofficial pic with pat riley at Spurs-Heat game 4 ..

Damn you had some great seats!
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:03 PM   #5755
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:08 PM   #5756
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom

he's a actor Right?

- I was bout to say......If his cammies looked like that in the Military he would be called a "sh!tbird"
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #5757
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:25 PM   #5758
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

On Halloween, obv shitfaced

Couple of my best friends and I on Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday in swanky DC

Selfies can be lame but after fresh fade/ new frames

ROCsteady
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:28 PM   #5759
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Here's me poppin a nice bottle of champagne on my 25th birthday, just reflectin and shit
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #5760
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

that black girls is somewhat hot.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: