Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #5776
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Girl's bday party with my ninja:

whats all those white spots on the couch?
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #5777
I.Malcolm
Serious playground baller

I.Malcolm has decent reputationI.Malcolm has decent reputation

At a party with my girl
I.Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:53 PM   #5778
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Malcolm
At a party with my girl

Oh yo
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #5779
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I fapped to most of the pictures posted in here.

fap fap fap
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #5780
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
whats all those white spots on the couch?

I assume it's jizz

Pimpin ass Rezznor's been pimpin since before pimpin was pimpin
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #5781
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
I assume it's jizz

Your girl must throw one hell of a party.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:01 PM   #5782
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rezznor is probably a crooked lawyer, for the triads.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:25 PM   #5783
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you guys are funny.

just wanted to set some things straight. i don't consider myself a baller. i doubt i even have the highest income on this board. my friends ball 10X harder then i do. i'm talking, they drop minimum $10k on a table at a club or winning/losing 100k during a vegas trip, drive exotics, shit like that. i could tell you some stories...hahaha

i AM very comfortable however, and i am blessed that i am in a position to enjoy life, travel, experience new things, and conquer new challenges.

Last edited by rezznor : 07-05-2013 at 07:17 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:34 AM   #5784
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
you guys are funny.

just wanted to set some things straight. i don't consider myself a baller. i doubt i even have the highest income on this board. my friends ball 10X harder then i do. i'm talking, they drop minimum $10k on a table at a club or winning/losing 100k during a vegas trip, drive exotics, shit like that. i could tell you some stories...hahaha

i AM very comfortable however, and i am blessed that i am in a position to enjoy life, travel, experience new things, and conquer new challenges.
Can you buy me the new Xbox?
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:48 AM   #5785
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I see you Tarik One

Damn 25. Happy belated

Thanx my dude. Time flies.. quarter century. If u have any tips for life from this point forward, I'll gladly listen to those w more, erm, experience

I appreciate it tho. U ain't comin to MD for MNF Week 1....is ya?
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:22 AM   #5786
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Can you buy me the new Xbox?
dude..i'm telling you right now...forget that shit. i wasted years of my life playing games. no lie. do something productive. i don't have time for games anymore, use your time wisely bro.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:14 AM   #5787
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
dude..i'm telling you right now...forget that shit. i wasted years of my life playing games. no lie. do something productive. i don't have time for games anymore, use your time wisely bro.

bro, he's so right dude, trix are for f*cking kids. you like games? I don't think so homey, stay on your grind, it's all about the socio-economic ladder and not playing games bro. dude, I'm telling you though bro, trust me dude. do like I say and you could have a 401K, f*cking full dental plan, a decent collection of tank tops, some friends who ball so hard you wouldn't believe it, and a girlfriend who's only sort of gold digging. bro, dude, bro, I'm telling you right now. hashtag real talk
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:57 AM   #5788
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
You have 15K posts on ISH tho
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:00 AM   #5789
Andrew Wiggins
Local High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is considered somewhat coolAndrew Wiggins is considered somewhat coolAndrew Wiggins is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
You have 15K posts on ISH tho

you have more posts/per day than him

you get boners around little girls and molest your cousin tho
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #5790
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
you have more posts/per day than him

you get boners around little girls and molest your cousin tho
Yeah, but I don't care though. He's the one preaching about people wasting their time.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: