Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #5791
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

damn i have no posts, no cash, play games.. I do have some baller friends but their stories are believable so fvck them. fvck me.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #5792
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Yeah, but I don't care though. He's the one preaching about people wasting their time.

Damn Me and my 5am drunk posts. Yup you're right, you do you. Whatever makes u happy man!
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:23 PM   #5793
AirFederer
Bob Kåre

AirFederer has an OK reputation so far

AirFederer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #5794
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
I was quick-scrolling down the page and I thought McFly was Kendrick Lamar.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:19 AM   #5795
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Visited Toronto for a few days and decided to catch the Jays game yesterday.
The pic isn't good quality though...

rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:52 PM   #5796
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

[IMG][/IMG]

Midnight update
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #5797
Deleterious
Banned

Deleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation hereDeleterious has an incredible reputation here

hawt except the hair, got to fix that shit. Shave everything on the side and back to a millimeter and then fix it in the middle.

You will get punani nonstop. You will actually get tired of the punani and think about turning gay, don't worry I've been there and you just have to take a break for a while by then your hair has grown back and you have to fix it again. No worries back to the barber and get out and look for mor punani
Deleterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #5798
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
hawt except the hair, got to fix that shit. Shave everything on the side and back to a millimeter and then fix it in the middle.

You will get punani nonstop. You will actually get tired of the punani and think about turning gay, don't worry I've been there and you just have to take a break for a while by then your hair has grown back and you have to fix it again. No worries back to the barber and get out and look for mor punani
I don't like having short hair, kahbas like it when they can touch my hair
Old 07-14-2013, 06:13 PM   #5799
blablabla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
You'll have hair in the middle, are you listening to me??????????????? oh god and I can't believe you'd allow kahbas to touch your hair are you even listening to what I am saying your dick and only.
ok, dick only
got it
Old 07-20-2013, 07:10 PM   #5800
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Hi

MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:08 AM   #5801
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
Hi

You're still a corny poster.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:16 AM   #5802
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You're still a corny poster.
Taking a road trip to DC for week 1. Me you and rocsteady meetup? ISH legends?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:20 AM   #5803
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Taking a road trip to DC for week 1. Me you and rocsteady meetup? ISH legends?

sure sounds good. hit me up. i'll have to see what my buddies are doing but if they no one is planning anything i'll meet up with yall.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:24 AM   #5804
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
sure sounds good. hit me up. i'll have to see what my buddies are doing but if they no one is planning anything i'll meet up with yall.
I'll send a pm when my tickets bought. Going down with 2 friends, identical twins, 1 an eagle fan and 1 redskin fan. Clueless how that happens.

For thread sake..

Was feelin real def poetry jam that day
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:27 AM   #5805
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
I'll send a pm when my tickets bought. Going down with 2 friends, identical twins, 1 an eagle fan and 1 redskin fan. Clueless how that happens.

For thread sake..

Was feelin real def poetry jam that day

Cool and how on earth did those twins happen?

I know stories of people who live in philly and are dallas, wash fans. Usually spawned from thier fathers being fans. But to have twins with that difference in team is crazy. Where are you guys leaving from, philly?

Why do your pix look like you lost weight.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: