Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-04-2013, 10:14 PM   #5836
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

lmao, "nuttin but hard work, cause it pays off" - Wiz Khalifa

only thing I take is SIX STAR WHEY PROTEIN PLUS, B-Low you still take that?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:23 PM   #5837
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
lmao, "nuttin but hard work, cause it pays off" - Wiz Khalifa

only thing I take is SIX STAR WHEY PROTEIN PLUS, B-Low you still take that?

I started using MusclePharm now but I switch it up every few months. Rotate between MP, Optimum Nutrition and Six Star. I actually got on my Six Star tshirt right now though (free shit sways my loyalties)
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:46 PM   #5838
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Same thing Ryan Braun said. Why should I believe you guys?
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:04 AM   #5839
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady

This post highlights why Lamar Doom is in the HoF. A girlfriend whose only sorta a gold digger

Talk about self-righteous, I love Doom's response
wasn't gonna reply to his post, but why not? let's have some fun. considering she has the letters M&D attached to the end of her name i'm pretty sure she pays more in taxes then what Lamar Doom sniffs at making in a year. gold digger? keep reaching
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:08 AM   #5840
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I started using MusclePharm now but I switch it up every few months. Rotate between MP, Optimum Nutrition and Six Star. I actually got on my Six Star tshirt right now though (free shit sways my loyalties)
whats your favorite creatine? ive started using con cret, but dont really feel that it lives up to it's reviews.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:39 AM   #5841
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
wasn't gonna reply to his post, but why not? let's have some fun. considering she has the letters M&D attached to the end of her name i'm pretty sure she pays more in taxes then what Lamar Doom sniffs at making in a year. gold digger? keep reaching

SNAP! That was fun, good call. Great use of smileys too big dog. MD? MDeez nuts! Right? Whoooo!

Pretty sure this disproves your theory though:

No big deal. Just me and my buddies Washington and Lincoln hangin with me in my Wooderson shirt. You think this is baller, you should see my crew, they roll around with Hamiltons son. Stay paid. Paper chase 4 ever. Cash in cash out. Scrilla or death. CREAM. Penny saved penny earned. Word is savings bond.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:13 AM   #5842
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

"Word is savings bond"
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:18 PM   #5843
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
SNAP! That was fun, good call. Great use of smileys too big dog. MD? MDeez nuts! Right? Whoooo!

No big deal. Just me and my buddies Washington and Lincoln hangin with me in my Wooderson shirt.
Loving the shirt.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #5844
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Loving the shirt.

me too.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #5845
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom

No big deal. Just me and my buddies Washington and Lincoln hangin with me in my Wooderson shirt. You think this is baller, you should see my crew, they roll around with Hamiltons son. Stay paid. Paper chase 4 ever. Cash in cash out. Scrilla or death. CREAM. Penny saved penny earned. Word is savings bond.
aint gonna lie, this made me chuckle. good stuff.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #5846
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Nah man, Lamar is a fool like that (in a good way) and I loved the response.

Congrats on all your success, glad you're having a very fulfilling life. That's awesome, hard work pays off.

I did find it a bit soap boxey to be like, Video Games will crush your hopez n dreamssss I don't even play video games (cept NHL n NBA with my boys sparingly) but be honest... does every single minute you spend outside of work/travel/ practical obligations mean that you are doing something excellent and progressive with no time to relax?? Like c'mon, you don't spend ANY time watching films or a series you're into or even.....*gasp* watching the NBA??

People allocate their free time differently and relax in various ways. Is it so loserish to play a video game every once in awhile to unwind (granted it's not like hours everyday or being a Call of Duty fiend)?

U seem to enjoy hittin some badass parties and drinking hard liquor in your freetime. Surely besides the networking and good experiences, you're harming your liver more than one would by playing video games? That's more destructive than constructive to one's 'temple,' no?

Jus sayin...I'm sure you're a great role model but that just sounded very preachy. Stay humble my dude.

*edit* You DO post on ISH so that's a form of entertainment I suppose that doesn't really return anything besides oft slanted info and some good laughs

Last edited by ROCSteady : 08-05-2013 at 07:27 PM.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:30 PM   #5847
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Nah man, Lamar is a fool like that (in a good way) and I loved the response.

Congrats on all your success, glad you're having a very fulfilling life. That's awesome, hard work pays off.

I did find it a bit soap boxey to be like, Video Games will crush your hopez n dreamssss I don't even play video games (cept NHL n NBA with my boys sparingly) but be honest... does every single minute you spend outside of work/travel/ practical obligations mean that you are doing something excellent and progressive with no time to relax?? Like c'mon, you don't spend ANY time watching films or a series you're into or even.....*gasp* watching the NBA??

People allocate their free time differently and relax in various ways. Is it so loserish to play a video game every once in awhile to unwind (granted it's not like hours everyday or being a Call of Duty fiend)?

U seem to enjoy hittin some badass parties and drinking hard liquor in your freetime. Surely besides the networking and good experiences, you're harming your liver more than one would by playing video games? That's more destructive than constructive to one's 'temple,' no?

Jus sayin...I'm sure you're a great role model but that just sounded very preachy. Stay humble my dude.

*edit* You DO post on ISH so that's a form of entertainment I suppose that doesn't really return anything besides oft slanted info and some good laughs
yeah i hear ya man. those posts were made when i was drunk, i cringe afterwards when i reread them. i like lamar too, and didnt mean to come off as a douche.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #5848
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lol people that have been around know you aren't a douche.

Lamar just straight kills me sometimes lmao.

I enjoy seein your pictures for what it's worth. I can keep tabs on white collar fashion until I have the means to keep them crispy suits in my mahogany closet. Hope things don't change in society too much lmfao.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:40 PM   #5849
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
whats your favorite creatine? ive started using con cret, but dont really feel that it lives up to it's reviews.

So far I've used GNC's housebrand, Musclepharm and Optimum Nutrition

So far to be completely honest, GNC's seemed to work the best. I got up to 207 lbs when I was taking that (was about 190 when I started taking it). To be fair though I haven't given MP's much of a chance. I bought it then decided like a week later to cycle off lol
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:39 PM   #5850
Cherry Picker
I shoot 85 %

Cherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
That's half a box bro! If I did that at least once a week I would probably be fat.
Perks of having a good metabolism bro
Cherry Picker is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: