Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2013, 07:25 PM   #5896
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
anyways....I'll try..

what to you call Gobb the Mailman after he got fired???

answer: Gobb.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:42 PM   #5897
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

popcorn, pls!
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #5898
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Here I am ;

FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #5899
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveRings
Here I am ;

A little too on the money

And great to see street hunger isn't completely dead in the OTC
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:32 PM   #5900
FiveRings
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
A little too on the money

And great to see street hunger isn't completely dead in the OTC
What's that supposed to mean dogg?
Old 09-17-2013, 08:37 PM   #5901
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Here I am ;

You a big miley fan?
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:38 PM   #5902
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
damn son...you always crabby....thought you would be happy today?...someone park in front of the mailbox again?

- Most Mailmen I see waive and have a smile on dey face.....now I know deep down , after work they Rage at everyone and put on Grumpy faces ...especially when they have to spend their hard earned $$$$ ( on videogames )

- anyways....I'll try..

what to you call Gobb the Mailman after he got fired???

answer: Gobb.

Another bad joke.

Whats crabby about me clowning on the fact you are excited over a video game? One of the best days of your life. Then your life must really lack good times. Hence why I said engage loser status. But that went over your head.

For the 4th time you keep assuming I do curb side delivery. How many times are you going to say someone parked in front of a box when in reality there are no boxes on the street to deliver mail too. Would you like me to PM you some jokes?

Now go enjoy your game, wouldnt want the best day of your life to be ruined.

Side note: Why do you type like a teenager?

"Ur on welfare cant afford skittles"
"U spend ur hard earned money on video games so ur grumpy"
"U need a pay as you can plan"

Why is your mind not that developed and advanced to come up with sensible replies

Last edited by GOBB : 09-17-2013 at 08:42 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:43 PM   #5903
FiveRings
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
You a big miley fan?
Hell yeah I am bro. I got tats of her face on both my arms, and I've been thinking of getting one of her with her new short hair. Do you think that would be overkill? I even got her full name tatted on my knuckles. That's one of my favourite tats. I think it's pretty fly

Old 09-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #5904
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so... five rings, what is your actual main acct?

and why do you keep making fun of that poor grey-haired numbskull who worships that little attention-seeking girl?

oh, right... because some here appreciate the entertainment. ah... carry on, sorry!
Old 09-17-2013, 11:20 PM   #5905
FiveRings
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
so... five rings, what is your actual main acct?

and why do you keep making fun of that poor grey-haired numbskull who worships that little attention-seeking girl?

oh, right... because some here appreciate the entertainment. ah... carry on, sorry!
No alt account. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to point out who that is. I wanted to see if anyone was dumb enough to believe that was actually a picture of me before the obvious was pointed out. Everyone jokes on here from time to time. Looking at the URLs of the pictures I posted would have shown anyone that I was posting pictures I found on a google image search.

I'm no troll. I'm one of the more rational Laker fans on ISH. I compliment Lebron and I post about how I respect the opinion that Lebron is as good as or better than my favourite player, Kobe. That's not how trolls operate. I dislike the trolls here as much as any other sane member of ISH does. Is it really that hard to believe that someone here actually likes Miley Cyrus though ? Everything I've said about Miley has been genuine. I like girls in real life too, but as far as celebs go, Miley is a Goddess to me and has been since I discovered her in 2007, only recently being surpassed by the younger Chloe Grace Moretz.

ISH has been sh*tting on Miley ever since she fingered herself with that foam finger at the VMA's, so I'm just defending her. Believe it or not, there are some people who genuinely find her attractive. She was voted the hottest girl in the world for Maxim this year, so I'm sure there are at least a few of us out there who find her attractive.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:44 PM   #5906
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
No alt account. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to point out who that is. I wanted to see if anyone was dumb enough to believe that was actually a picture of me before the obvious was pointed out. Everyone jokes on here from time to time. Looking at the URLs of the pictures I posted would have shown anyone that I was posting pictures I found on a google image search.

I'm no troll. I'm one of the more rational Laker fans on ISH. I compliment Lebron and I post about how I respect the opinion that Lebron is as good as or better than my favourite player, Kobe. That's not how trolls operate. I dislike the trolls here as much as any other sane member of ISH does. Is it really that hard to believe that someone here actually likes Miley Cyrus though ? Everything I've said about Miley has been genuine. I like girls in real life too, but as far as celebs go, Miley is a Goddess to me and has been since I discovered her in 2007, only recently being surpassed by the younger Chloe Grace Moretz.

ISH has been sh*tting on Miley ever since she fingered herself with that foam finger at the VMA's, so I'm just defending her. Believe it or not, there are some people who genuinely find her attractive. She was voted the hottest girl in the world for Maxim this year, so I'm sure there are at least a few of us out there who find her attractive.
so we still haven't seen the real you, but i think you're okay.

but as i think you are getting at, miley really is smoking hot in the very young girl way... but people here tend to look for flaws as a way of boosting their egos. you gotta admit, tho... that wasn't a very good move on her part with the big finger and all....

gotta keep it real, bro. she was a trainwreck with that performance.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:07 AM   #5907
FiveRings
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
so we still haven't seen the real you, but i think you're okay.

but as i think you are getting at, miley really is smoking hot in the very young girl way... but people here tend to look for flaws as a way of boosting their egos. you gotta admit, tho... that wasn't a very good move on her part with the big finger and all....

gotta keep it real, bro. she was a trainwreck with that performance.
After what I've posted about myself and the hate I get for it, I'm definitely not going to be posting a picture of myself here

I'll admit that even I was cracking up a bit during her VMA performance. Her outfit was not flattering, and I couldn't help but laugh when she was pretending to finger herself from behind with the foam finger

I think it was a great move on her part though, honestly. In the past few years, her movies have not been doing well at all, and one of them even went straight to DVD. She's not an amazing actress. I think she does better in comedy roles and would maybe be better on another TV show.

Look at the attention she's been getting. Since her haircut and other changes, her "We Can't Stop" music video broke the record on youtube for most views for a music video in 24 hours. She broke the record again with her "Wrecking Ball" music video just a few weeks ago, and her VMA performance had more tweets per minute than even the Superbowl. So yeah, people are talking about her and I think she's in a better position to be successful in her career now than she was a year or two ago, and in that sense I think the VMA performance was good for her. And now she's posing naked in her music videos. You'll get no complaints from me about that lol, no matter how unclassy others think she looks.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:50 AM   #5908
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Another bad joke.

Whats crabby about me clowning on the fact you are excited over a video game? One of the best days of your life. Then your life must really lack good times. Hence why I said engage loser status. But that went over your head.

For the 4th time you keep assuming I do curb side delivery. How many times are you going to say someone parked in front of a box when in reality there are no boxes on the street to deliver mail too. Would you like me to PM you some jokes?

Now go enjoy your game, wouldnt want the best day of your life to be ruined.

Side note: Why do you type like a teenager?

"Ur on welfare cant afford skittles"
"U spend ur hard earned money on video games so ur grumpy"
"U need a pay as you can plan"

Why is your mind not that developed and advanced to come up with sensible replies

jeez....relax son....

I was Joking.....

side note:

....you are not helping the whole " Postal " stereotype thing at all...
AlphaWolf24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:47 PM   #5909
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

me like 23 years ago

Bigsmoke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:48 PM   #5910
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You a cutie pie
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: