Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-18-2013, 07:58 PM   #5911
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveRings
No alt account. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to point out who that is. I wanted to see if anyone was dumb enough to believe that was actually a picture of me before the obvious was pointed out. Everyone jokes on here from time to time. Looking at the URLs of the pictures I posted would have shown anyone that I was posting pictures I found on a google image search.

I'm no troll. I'm one of the more rational Laker fans on ISH. I compliment Lebron and I post about how I respect the opinion that Lebron is as good as or better than my favourite player, Kobe. That's not how trolls operate. I dislike the trolls here as much as any other sane member of ISH does. Is it really that hard to believe that someone here actually likes Miley Cyrus though ? Everything I've said about Miley has been genuine. I like girls in real life too, but as far as celebs go, Miley is a Goddess to me and has been since I discovered her in 2007, only recently being surpassed by the younger Chloe Grace Moretz.

ISH has been sh*tting on Miley ever since she fingered herself with that foam finger at the VMA's, so I'm just defending her. Believe it or not, there are some people who genuinely find her attractive. She was voted the hottest girl in the world for Maxim this year, so I'm sure there are at least a few of us out there who find her attractive.

She's not bad looking but the hottest?
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:38 AM   #5912
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

Quote:
No alt account. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to point out who that is. I wanted to see if anyone was dumb enough to believe that was actually a picture of me before the obvious was pointed out. Everyone jokes on here from time to time. Looking at the URLs of the pictures I posted would have shown anyone that I was posting pictures I found on a google image search.
e.

you are holding up five fingers and your name is five rings, why should this not be you ?
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:45 AM   #5913
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

FiveRings or not, I cannot believe there actually is a 30+ year old guy with those tattoos.

It would take entire threads full of facepalm gifs in order to express how terrible this is.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:00 AM   #5914
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
me like 23 years ago

Playa!
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:15 AM   #5915
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito

She's not bad looking but the hottest?
Kate Upton is a poor man's Miley. You can't argue with facts. Maxim says it so it must be true.

And guys, that's not me I remember that guy was in the news years back and I heard about it then. I don't know why he's holding up five fingers.. Really guys, it's not me. Please believe me
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:23 AM   #5916
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
me like 23 years ago

Koscheck, is that you?
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:23 PM   #5917
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Kate Upton is a poor man's Miley. You can't argue with facts. Maxim says it so it must be true.

And guys, that's not me I remember that guy was in the news years back and I heard about it then. I don't know why he's holding up five fingers.. Really guys, it's not me. Please believe me
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:29 AM   #5918
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

WTF... is this just a weird coincidence?

gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:32 AM   #5919
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

Quote:

itīs you n!gga ........now get a tat of miley foamfingering herself...........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:51 AM   #5920
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Last edited by ace23 : 10-07-2013 at 07:19 AM.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:52 AM   #5921
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23

Damn, boy, you finally decided to post a pic of yourself after going back and forth.

Proud over you! I saved it on my computer.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:14 AM   #5922
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
itīs you n!gga ........now get a tat of miley foamfingering herself...........
"He" already got a tattoo of Miley foam fingering herself on his lower back. Not me though. Do you believe me? Swear to Godbe it's not.

FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:24 AM   #5923
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Damn, boy, you finally decided to post a pic of yourself after going back and forth.

Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:57 PM   #5924
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad

Lol fag.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:14 PM   #5925
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

five rings persuading tom tucker how to dance:

gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: