Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-03-2013, 05:43 PM   #5941
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Draz looks like a male version of the Chicana slutty student who tries to bang Samuel L. Jackson when he's tutoring her in his house from the movie One Eight Seven aka 187.

oh shyt
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #5942
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Me jumping over a flaming jumprope in Koh Phi Phi Thailand
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #5943
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:30 PM   #5944
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The best part of vapid being vapid is the huge photo he posted of himself. Its bigger than B Low the guy who went from hawker to incredible hawk.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:51 PM   #5945
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
chilling in the bathroom

b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:01 AM   #5946
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

Königspinguin has decent reputationKönigspinguin has decent reputation

nvm why would i post my pic here

Last edited by Königspinguin : 12-04-2013 at 02:07 AM.
Königspinguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:12 AM   #5947
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Königspinguin
nvm why would i post my pic here

you can thank me later

East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:14 AM   #5948
tomtucker
NBA sixth man of the year

tomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveRings
"He" already got a tattoo of Miley foam fingering herself on his lower back. Not me though. Do you believe me? Swear to Godbe it's not.

i belived you all along.........but we gotta have fun around here
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:18 AM   #5949
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Dizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat cool

been a while since i posted a pic.. here i am during no shave november.. i shaved yesterday tho so i look 18 again ha

dating a few different girls right now and they all like the septum. :)
Dizzle-2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:54 AM   #5950
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
Whoa dude, you must be some kind of player or something.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #5951
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Whoa dude, you must be some kind of player or something.

I was forever alone for about 25 yrs of my life . so I can brag a lil now :)
Old 12-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #5952
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

I love the reaction
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #5953
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
been a while since i posted a pic.. here i am during no shave november.. i shaved yesterday tho so i look 18 again ha

What they don't like though is that you're dating them simultaneously.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:02 AM   #5954
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:

guess you said that pre-emptively cause you knew you'd catch flak for it?
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:14 AM   #5955
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
guess you said that pre-emptively cause you knew you'd catch flak for it?

ha no actually i did it for the music scene i like but i know some people hate septums, so i wanted to let yall know ive gotten good reactions from it
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: